I just realized that House was on just now. About a musician who requested DNR, but House saved his life.Is this a rerun?If it isn't, is there a place to watch it online? Not a torrent or tvlinks.com, but anywhere else?

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized that House was on just now. About a musician who requested DNR, but House saved his life.Is this a rerun?If it isn't, is there a place to watch it online? Not a torrent or tvlinks.com, but anywhere else?
Yeah, that was from Season 1.Happy Birthday
  • 2 weeks later...
Any predictions on what the secret will be in the new episode?I'll call it now. It's a clue into the past history of House and Cuddy. There have been thousands of references to it throughout the earlier seasons, and last episode practically beat us in the face with it. It's either them finally coming out and saying that House and Cuddy used to hook up, Wilson finds out that House has a thing for her, or vice versa. Either way, it has something to do, past or present, with House and Cuddy wanting to sex each other up.I have no idea why they showed Cameron trying to kiss House though. Maybe they're turning her into a nympho. Last week it was propositioning sex to Chase, and the preview shows her going in for some tongue dancing with House. That one I have no answer for.
I was an episode late with this call, but still right. House and Cuddy banged in the past, and it will happen again. That's all I got for now.
  • 3 weeks later...

Not surprising...You scored as Doctor House. You are doctor house-you are a sarcastic jerk that doesn't like to be around people, but you are a great doctor and super smart. Try to lighten up, okay?Doctor House 85%Doctor Chase 65%Doctor Foreman 25%Doctor Carmen 5%

You scored as Doctor House.You are doctor house-you are a sarcastic jerk that doesn't like to be around people, but you are a great doctor and super smart. Try to lighten up, okay?Doctor House95%Doctor Chase55%Doctor Foreman20%Doctor Carmen0%

CW's, or was it dutch's?, (in that other thread about dopplegangers you two for me I mix up) thoughts about Foreman becoming house really came to a head tonight. I'm guessing the season finale (2 more episodes right?) will be awesomegood sentence structurer also say I

• 4 weeks later...

WOW what a season final.

That firing just came out of no where. After see it was beyond just a joke type thing the end with all of them leaving was pretty obvious. Chase and cameran getting together was a bit corny.Three new actors.... i dont know i hope it is still quality.

WOW what a season final.

Three new actors.... i dont know i hope it is still quality.

For the above to be a spoiler it would have to actually be true. It is not.

The producers have stated they are unsure of where they are goin gto go with it next year and all three are still on contract and have no deisre to leave the show

• 1 month later...

Wow. When the season finale aired I figured all the 3 actors that got canned on the show were just gonna negotiate and I was expecting 1 or 2 back. Did no expect them all to be gone. I like Harold and Kumar so Im happy about Kal Penn being on the show, dont know the others.

• 2 months later...
Wow. When the season finale aired I figured all the 3 actors that got canned on the show were just gonna negotiate and I was expecting 1 or 2 back. Did no expect them all to be gone. I like Harold and Kumar so Im happy about Kal Penn being on the show, dont know the others.
New season starts Tuesday, previews look good, hes looking for new doctors, look like it could be pretty funny
Pretty excited with the new season coming up. They need to rebound from their worst season yet IMHO. Everything I hear sounds good and very excited to have Kumar on the scene!
what the hell are you talking about? Even if it is the worst, it was still fucking good.
what the hell are you talking about? Even if it is the worst, it was still fucking good.
They dug a hole with that lame story line with the cop. Once that was over they got back to what makes it good. They personally owe me for that crap. If I had to choose to M,F,K the 3 seasons of House I would M season one, F the 2nd, and without question K season 3 as in the most disturbing way I can.

So what's up with visions of Cameron, Chase and Forman? I thought they were out for good.And forty applicants looks like it's gonna be really funny.