• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one getting tired of House's antics?The character hasn't grown since season one, and while the show is great - I feel like if he made some progress, any progress, instead of gradually getting worse, I could sympathize with him like I used to.Instead, now he's just starting to annoy me.I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting bored of the show. His attitude is what made the show great, but he needs to grow as a person. Getting together with Cuddy is a right step in that direction. The writers need to recognize that and stop having him ruin any chance he may have with her before it's too late and people stop watching the show.

Am I the only one getting tired of House's antics?The character hasn't grown since season one, and while the show is great - I feel like if he made some progress, any progress, instead of gradually getting worse, I could sympathize with him like I used to.Instead, now he's just starting to annoy me.I never thought I'd say this, but I'm getting bored of the show. His attitude is what made the show great, but he needs to grow as a person. Getting together with Cuddy is a right step in that direction. The writers need to recognize that and stop having him ruin any chance he may have with her before it's too late and people stop watching the show.
I agree that House is starting to really get annoying. The show continues to try and "hint" at some kind of growth a few times a season, but actual progession is slow if existent at all.Regarding Cuddy, I just flat out disagree. I think the writers realize that the show is starting to struggle and they decided that pushing up the sexual tension between House and Cuddy was the way to go to spice things up again. However, House getting together with Cuddy would be awful. I'd like to see House grow, but I think that would just be too much. Him doing anything "romantic" would just be too cringe-worthy. I suppose it could happen, but only hopefully when the show is nearly canceled.
I agree that House is starting to really get annoying. The show continues to try and "hint" at some kind of growth a few times a season, but actual progession is slow if existent at all.Regarding Cuddy, I just flat out disagree. I think the writers realize that the show is starting to struggle and they decided that pushing up the sexual tension between House and Cuddy was the way to go to spice things up again. However, House getting together with Cuddy would be awful. I'd like to see House grow, but I think that would just be too much. Him doing anything "romantic" would just be too cringe-worthy. I suppose it could happen, but only hopefully when the show is nearly canceled.
wrong Cuddy and House together would be Hot, as in opposites do attract. But I was also hoping that House would of changed somewhat with Ambers death. I think the friendship between House and Wilson should of remained at least somewhat fragmented. I do like the story line with 13 and the Huntingtons disease. They need something more as well to shake up the story line.
No. No. No. Thirteen and Foreman?Ew.
I saw this coming for a few weeks now, I dont mind it heh. I enjoyed the episode, House was hilarious in the clinic duty. The "brb" also cracked me up :club:
  • 4 weeks later...

So last week while I was on vacation, one night there was a House marathon on TNT or TBS or some other cable channel. I've seen a few episodes here or there and thought they were fairly entertaining, so I watched about 5 episodes that night and then downloaded season 1.I have 2 episodes left of the first season, but I really like the show even if it is a bit formulaic. They do just enough with story development between episodes to keep it interesting.

So last week while I was on vacation, one night there was a House marathon on TNT or TBS or some other cable channel. I've seen a few episodes here or there and thought they were fairly entertaining, so I watched about 5 episodes that night and then downloaded season 1.I have 2 episodes left of the first season, but I really like the show even if it is a bit formulaic. They do just enough with story development between episodes to keep it interesting.
Same exact thing for me. I've been taping every show that's on since the marathon. Not sure why I haven't gotten into this show earlier. I mean I've seen it, and I liked it, but never felt the need to keep watching until the marathon. I am not watching in order or anything though, I have been able to peice things together pretty well without seeing every episode.

Show is formulaic but it doesn't matter, writing is too good to pass up.Another marathon on USA that you should've watched is Burn Notice.Top notch show that's starting new eps in late January.

When does house start back up again and did they change the day that it is aired?

Hugh Laurie was on Leno tonight, and holy cow does he sound different with his accent. My sister loves House but didn't know he's british. Halfway through the interview she asked why he's speaking with a british accent. I had to laugh.Also, House is a member in a band, and they played later in the show. The name of the band is BAND FROM TV, and Jesse Spencer (Chase) plays the electric violin. Greg Grunberg (Parkman from Heroes) was on the drums, and several faces I recognized from other tv shows and such. They didn't sound half bad. What a trip.EDIT: I guess I need to watch more TV, because I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrry late to the party. Oh well.

So this has become quite the guilty pleasure show for me, just because normally I would be annoyed by a show that follows such a precise formula episode to episode but it's fun anyway.You know what else is a great guilty pleasure.... ice cream. You wanna guess what I discovered about indulging in two guilty pleasures at the same time? Don't do it!I realized this last night while eating a bowl of ice cream and watching a episode of season 2 where a girl starts pooping from her mouth.

So this has become quite the guilty pleasure show for me, just because normally I would be annoyed by a show that follows such a precise formula episode to episode but it's fun anyway.You know what else is a great guilty pleasure.... ice cream. You wanna guess what I discovered about indulging in two guilty pleasures at the same time? Don't do it!I realized this last night while eating a bowl of ice cream and watching a episode of season 2 where a girl starts pooping from her mouth.
We're in the same boat, except the ice cream part.DVR'd most of the marathon that was on yesterday too.How many seasons are there, cause I feel like I've seen so many episodes now, but they keep showing ones I haven't seen. (Going in order would have solved this, but since it's so formulaic, it works out ok.)
We're in the same boat, except the ice cream part.DVR'd most of the marathon that was on yesterday too.How many seasons are there, cause I feel like I've seen so many episodes now, but they keep showing ones I haven't seen. (Going in order would have solved this, but since it's so formulaic, it works out ok.)
I saw some of a marathon on TNT or TBS during Christmas break, and decided to just download the seasons in order. I'm up through 2 now and about to start 3. According to Wikipedia they are on the 5th season now and apparently have a spin off show planned based on some season 5 character.
  • 4 weeks later...