• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really enjoyed the house/wilson time this week. that whole relationship is as interesting to me as the house/cuddy one.
Wilson has to be easily my second favorite character after House himself. I've noticed that Wilson has a significantly smaller volume of funny lines that House does, but when he does have one they're usually one of the best lines of the episode.

Any predictions on what the secret will be in the new episode?I'll call it now. It's a clue into the past history of House and Cuddy. There have been thousands of references to it throughout the earlier seasons, and last episode practically beat us in the face with it. It's either them finally coming out and saying that House and Cuddy used to hook up, Wilson finds out that House has a thing for her, or vice versa. Either way, it has something to do, past or present, with House and Cuddy wanting to sex each other up.I have no idea why they showed Cameron trying to kiss House though. Maybe they're turning her into a nympho. Last week it was propositioning sex to Chase, and the preview shows her going in for some tongue dancing with House. That one I have no answer for.

My guess:House had Brain Cancer, but they got rid of it, and now it's back.
I read a preview for the episode that said something about the team dealing with the health of House, so I'm somewhat hedging my bet now. It's either House/Cuddy or something about House's medical condition. I'm going to be kind of pissed if it's the latter though.

Foreman has not done anything medically relevant to make himself seem like House. The only similarity is their personality. Foreman DID NOT fix House's mistake in "A Needle in a Haystack", House solved that one. If anyone is going to take over the department, it will be Chase. Thus far this season, he has proved himself three times to be the smartest of the three. In "Insensitive", he realized that they needed to get her to feel some sort of pain. In the episode "Words and Deeds", he figured out that the fireman was hiding chest pain, which helped lead them to a diagnosis. Finally (and most importantly), in the episode "Finding Judas", he SOLVED the case when House almost maimed the girl. So yeah, Foreman may become like House in the personality style, but up to this point, Chase is in the lead for Medical smarts.

I read a preview for the episode that said something about the team dealing with the health of House, so I'm somewhat hedging my bet now. It's either House/Cuddy or something about House's medical condition. I'm going to be kind of pissed if it's the latter though.
Hello? Did you SEE the preview where Cameron went in to kiss House? It's OBVIOUSLY the latter. If it was about House/Cuddy, she wouldn't do that.
Foreman has not done anything medically relevant to make himself seem like House. The only similarity is their personality. Foreman DID NOT fix House's mistake in "A Needle in a Haystack", House solved that one. If anyone is going to take over the department, it will be Chase. Thus far this season, he has proved himself three times to be the smartest of the three. In "Insensitive", he realized that they needed to get her to feel some sort of pain. In the episode "Words and Deeds", he figured out that the fireman was hiding chest pain, which helped lead them to a diagnosis. Finally (and most importantly), in the episode "Finding Judas", he SOLVED the case when House almost maimed the girl. So yeah, Foreman may become like House in the personality style, but up to this point, Chase is in the lead for Medical smarts.
I don't think anyone cares enough about Chase for that to happen. I agree that he did pull a lot of good ideas out recently, but his character is simply too boring for them to make him head of the department. Foreman's got the most dramatic personality of the three of them, plus there have been plenty of interviews with Omar Epps where he's asked about his character's direction, and he always says the same thing, "Foreman just doesn't want to become House. We'll see what they come up with, but my bet is it's going to have to do with that."Also, House came into the OR and ran through the kid's bowel and found nothing. If I remember correctly, Foreman found the toothpick when House was distracting the parents. I might be getting that mixed up, because that was one of my least favorite episodes so far this season. Not because of Foreman's prevalence, but more because it wasn't all that interesting. The kid swallowed a toothpick. Meh.Regardless of who found the toothpick, the entire episode circled around Foreman. That's what I was referring to.
Hello? Did you SEE the preview where Cameron went in to kiss House? It's OBVIOUSLY the latter. If it was about House/Cuddy, she wouldn't do that.
Eh, I don't know. That didn't make much sense to me either, aside from the idea that maybe they're turning Cameron into a nympho. That would be cool, but also kind of kill things a bit. Niether scenario really makes much sense to me. Why would she kiss him if something happened with he and Cuddy? No idea. However, her going in to kiss him because he is/was sick doesn't make much sense either, unless it's something immediately life threatening. As in, House might die before the episode is over.
I don't think anyone cares enough about Chase for that to happen. I agree that he did pull a lot of good ideas out recently, but his character is simply too boring for them to make him head of the department. Foreman's got the most dramatic personality of the three of them, plus there have been plenty of interviews with Omar Epps where he's asked about his character's direction, and he always says the same thing, "Foreman just doesn't want to become House. We'll see what they come up with, but my bet is it's going to have to do with that."Also, House came into the OR and ran through the kid's bowel and found nothing. If I remember correctly, Foreman found the toothpick when House was distracting the parents. I might be getting that mixed up, because that was one of my least favorite episodes so far this season. Not because of Foreman's prevalence, but more because it wasn't all that interesting. The kid swallowed a toothpick. Meh.Regardless of who found the toothpick, the entire episode circled around Foreman. That's what I was referring to.Eh, I don't know. That didn't make much sense to me either, aside from the idea that maybe they're turning Cameron into a nympho. That would be cool, but also kind of kill things a bit. Niether scenario really makes much sense to me. Why would she kiss him if something happened with he and Cuddy? No idea. However, her going in to kiss him because he is/was sick doesn't make much sense either, unless it's something immediately life threatening. As in, House might die before the episode is over.
Foreman found the toothpick when House told him where to look. Cameron's MO is to fall in love with damged people. Something wrong with House's health would be the ONLY reason she would want to fall in love with him.
Foreman found the toothpick when House told him where to look. Cameron's MO is to fall in love with damged people. Something wrong with House's health would be the ONLY reason she would want to fall in love with him.
I just think they've beaten that story into the ground. I'm not going to be happy if you're right.
I just think they've beaten that story into the ground. I'm not going to be happy if you're right.
Get the tissues ready. It'll be so cool when I turn out to be right.
Get the tissues ready. It'll be so cool when I turn out to be right.
Ok, it worked the first time, but now you're just looking for reasons to use this line over and over.
It'll be so cool when I turn out to be right.
Allow me to pubically congratulate you on your reading comprehension.Since there's obviously no way that you guessed brain cancer out of the blue, you clearly read some sort of spoiler somewhere. Congratulations, you can read.I still don't know how I feel about this episode. I'll list some good and bad points that I saw.Good- GK was wrong about them re-hashing the Cameron/House romance. She was being manipulative, trying to get his blood. Also, since her and Chase seem to be fuck happy lately, I don't think we'll be seeing that come back in full effect. Now I'll give everyone a chance to say, "BUT HE KISSED HER BACK!!"Doesn't matter. Shut up.Where was I...Bad- They're getting a bit carried away with the drugs. I feel like they need to just let it go and leave him with his vicodin. Faking cancer to get drugs stuck in your brain, while kind of cool, is a bit overboard for mid-season. By that I mean that this trend is obviously going to continue, and it's just going to get more absurd from here on out.Good- Chase's line, "I'm sorry you're dying. I'm going to hug you now."Bad- Another 3 week wait for new episodesGood- 9 straight episodes when it returnsBad- "Sensitive House". I honestly don't really want to see him kickin' it with the team. I like him as a douchebag. I don't think they'd go as far as to change him completely, but this angle is getting a bit old.Good- Grabbing Cuddy's ass. I'm still right. They're definately going to bang.Bad- House referring to Dave Matthews as "kid". It was really pissing me off, since Dave is like 40.Overall, not the strongest episode of the season, but still better than watching anything on MTV.

I actually really liked this episode...i think the "caring" house will lead to him doing cuddey. I agree that if he loses any of his sarcasm it will hurt the show...

so um...wtf...is house leavin...i dont like how the episode is playin out
No, he faked Brain Cancer to get high. First, house is soooooo badass. Second, I thought the episode was good. Not great, good. It was a strong episode, but not the strongest. Chase/Jesse Spencer is the luckiest guy there is, being able to screw Jennifer Morrison/Cameron on and off set. Third, you guys are overlooking Chase's crying. That tells all, that he's getting the most out of the thing. Fourth, the House/Cuddy scene was great. I also liked the end when House goes into the restaurant to eat with his team.Also, WTF is up with another long wait, even with 9 new episodes in a row afterwards?

Great episode last ni... Wait, fucking american idol was on again.I wish they would just change which night it's on, rather than have one new episode a month.Fucking american idol.