So what's up with visions of Cameron, Chase and Forman? I thought they were out for good.And forty applicants looks like it's gonna be really funny.
they are out for now but I thought that they were still under contract (with the show not in the show) so I assumed that they would be back either next season or later this season. I could be way off, it's just what I thought I heard somewhere.Funny episode esp with the jokes between House and Wilson and it reminded me.. didn't this type of thing happen in real life? Mistaking the wrong body, that is.
  • Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like paper. Sometimes I eat cheese.
Paper? you eat paper? What kind?What kind of cheese? I like cheese too. I watch tv. It is fun. It is also entertaining. That is all. Good night. The end.

That was a good House. Made me happy it was back on. By far the best Wilson/House side story so far. Hilarious.And yes, Foreman, Cameron, and Chase are still under contract and slated to return at some point.I did love the janitor who had characteristics of all 3. "You were not nice to those people" - Cameron"I am not going to break into their house" - Foreman"Ok, I will do it for $50" - ChaseGood stuff.

not as good as last week, but still on par. it needed more Wilson. I guess I was spoiled over last week's exchanges between them.I liked the moxy of Kal Penn's character. Their exchange over being 6 or 9 made me laugh. (easily entertained I am)I find the cuthroat chick is very annoying. I hope she's not a regular, but I'm pretty sure she will be. (too lazy to check imdb or old news articles as to who the new 'regulars' are).

I find the cuthroat chick is very annoying. I hope she's not a regular, but I'm pretty sure she will be.
QFTI know she's supposed to be unlikeable, but right now she's just downright detestable. And it's not because of the actions themselves, it's because the actress performing those actions is just beyond obnoxious.I'm sure she's a fine actress, but she's just awful for the role.
not as good as last week, but still on par. it needed more Wilson. I guess I was spoiled over last week's exchanges between them.I liked the moxy of Kal Penn's character. Their exchange over being 6 or 9 made me laugh. (easily entertained I am)I find the cuthroat chick is very annoying. I hope she's not a regular, but I'm pretty sure she will be. (too lazy to check imdb or old news articles as to who the new 'regulars' are).
Despite an almost exclusively shitty selection of roles, I find Penn consistently awesome. I wonder if Harald and Kumar II will be any good.

I like the old cast better.. of course it's really too early to say that.There's something about Kal Penn's voice that annoys me.

Well, not just that, but do you know the other reason, the really big reason, that I know you're gay?
I didn't say she wasn't attractive. I think she is annoying and she is a less than average actor.
I didn't say she wasn't attractive. I think she is annoying and she is a less than average actor.
And she married Chase in real life. Can you imagine putting up with that accent?Nice job with the eyebrow comment in rylands thread.
And she married Chase in real life. Can you imagine putting up with that accent?Nice job with the eyebrow comment in rylands thread.
they didnt marry, they got engaged, but then they actually broke up over the summer break
they are out for now but I thought that they were still under contract (with the show not in the show) so I assumed that they would be back either next season or later this season. I could be way off, it's just what I thought I heard somewhere.Funny episode esp with the jokes between House and Wilson and it reminded me.. didn't this type of thing happen in real life? Mistaking the wrong body, that is.
Yeah. It's mentioned here under the episode "Alone". Interesting site overall btw.http://www.politedissent.com/house_pd.htmlEdit: The link doesn't seem to work, but I think copy and pasting the URL should.

Bump Cant wait for tomorrows episode, finally got caught up with everything.My guess is that Foreman is going to come back after being fired from his new job and the team will be him, Kumar and "Thirteen"

• 2 weeks later...

I really, really liked the episode last night.You heard it here, first. Cameron is going to get jealous of the new hottie, and want to come back to work with House.Why is this at the bottom of page two?

I think she did plenty. There was plenty of sexual tension there, and it seemed to me that they were constantly flirting, which House excels at. If you watch the show, the simple fact that she has tits, is beautiful smart, that's really all House was looking for. He never thought she would take him up on it, he was just trying to get laid.I had a wtf moment too. I thought he was going to get secksing, but instead she cockblocked him and said she'll be there monday for work.

Ya House gettin some overdue play woulda been nice (does that sound ghey?). She was no doubt fine, I just hope she doesn't stick around as merely a sexual tension character, esp. w/ Cameron missing out on House's antics and #13 (who was incredible in The Black Donnellys) being so damn fine and smart.