• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only was PM a luckbox, and Hoos call 4th and 5th place finishers on the dot, plus all the suckouts, but during Deal Making lyly had like 6xbb and said he wanted more money, because he was going to win this tournament and everyone laughed at him......sick final table

Lyly played well and got good hands at the right time. Denies the chop with 6x BB and then wins the thing, amazing.

this is the second time i have seen the hosrt stack deny a deal and win, unreal the way those cards were hittingPMJackson might have been the biggest luckbox ive ever seen in that tourney, should tahnk his lucky stars for a 3rd place

Ha, that was an interesting experience! I did suck out quite a bit didn't I? :-) That structure got nutty at the end though - made it pretty much correct to move in with any 2, I just happened to get lucky on most of mine.The guy refusing the deal was correct to do so. He and I as the shorter stacks gain the least by taking the deal. H100 = Randers on Stars and p5s. The 2nd place finisher coming back and stealing another guranteed 6k from me was a bit annoying. Such a crapshoot, I was happy to lock up that 17k...Or so I thought. Oh well.The hand where Grump min raised utg, then called my re-raise, I had AK obv. I really thought there was no way he was going to cold call my re-raise - I thought he would fold or move all in. I would have jammed, but I wanted to make it look stronger then AK, and I thought a jam might induce a call from a pair and I really didn't want to race. Once he cold called and then bet out the min, I was pretty thrown off. The last hand with K8 on the BB, I'm still shocked they had AA. Heh, if you can tell by the way I played the hand, I was certain I had the best hand and was slowplaying for value. Oooooops. :-)Anyway, I got lucky a lot late, but it was just like playing a 200 turbo sng...Blinds get crazy, and becomes a game of jamming or folding. Not very fun, especially with that much money on the line. A little sickened by the ending, but I can't complain after all the cards I caught.Thanks all for support.

Ha, that was an interesting experience! I did suck out quite a bit didn't I? :-) That structure got nutty at the end though - made it pretty much correct to move in with any 2, I just happened to get lucky on most of mine.The guy refusing the deal was correct to do so. He and I as the shorter stacks gain the least by taking the deal. H100 = Randers on Stars and p5s. The 2nd place finisher coming back and stealing another guranteed 6k from me was a bit annoying. Such a crapshoot, I was happy to lock up that 17k...Or so I thought. Oh well.The hand where Grump min raised utg, then called my re-raise, I had AK obv. I really thought there was no way he was going to cold call my re-raise - I thought he would fold or move all in. I would have jammed, but I wanted to make it look stronger then AK, and I thought a jam might induce a call from a pair and I really didn't want to race. Once he cold called and then bet out the min, I was pretty thrown off. The last hand with K8 on the BB, I'm still shocked they had AA. Heh, if you can tell by the way I played the hand, I was certain I had the best hand and was slowplaying for value. Oooooops. :-)Anyway, I got lucky a lot late, but it was just like playing a 200 turbo sng...Blinds get crazy, and becomes a game of jamming or folding. Not very fun, especially with that much money on the line. A little sickened by the ending, but I can't complain after all the cards I caught.Thanks all for support.
Very nice PM, once again well done. Cant wait to see you in the top 10 at presto
good god hes even modest too. This ladies is FCPS most eligibile bachelor :club:.great work pat, i love watching you play.nice job too hoos I know I keep telling you this but you're not far off the big ones keep going chief.