• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what?
Just terrible play.Dude calls a raise from the blind.Check/calls flop bet.On the turn, he bets all but 30k of his stack which was 400 preflop... then check folds the river.
Just terrible play.Dude calls a raise from the blind.Check/calls flop bet.On the turn, he bets all but 30k of his stack which was 400 preflop... then check folds the river.
Nice... and I can't even make it to the money anymore, and guys like that final table $150 tournaments...

I think PM ought to just refuse a deal and show these donks how to play some pokah.Btw, who is H1000 on the P5's list? His name was unfamiliar and I scanned the list and didn't see anything. He just b.s.-ing?

I think PM ought to just refuse a deal and show these donks how to play some pokah.Btw, who is H1000 on the P5's list? His name was unfamiliar and I scanned the list and didn't see anything. He just b.s.-ing?
I also checked his party cashes and wasn't impressed.

That deal making thing built-in is pretty cool, how new is that feature?

Is that deal thing possible for even the smaller tourneys?

Ok I realize I'm not standing in their shoes but IMHO saving $5k out of a $77.5k pot for 1st (maybe even $1k extra for 2nd!) is just kind of silly.Edit: Big ups for short stack wanting to play on.