Ha, I knew Sarah wasn't dead!yeah, it was kinda funny how all of season 3's character's were killed. I'm hoping LeChero comes back into it at some stage tho.The season's premiere looks good. Season one was the long time plot of "Break Out", Season two was the long time plot of "On The Run", Season Three was a less good version of the long time plot of "Break Out", and now season four is the long time plot of "The Secret Team Cracks the Code". And in response to the new characters, yeah the Asian tech guy has been done, and so has the cool, black killing machine who cuts his nails while interrogating people, but I'm still sure they'll be awesome.Yeah, good ole Prison Break is back. The best way I can summarize my thoughts on it is, I would say it's more of an addictive show than a great show
Gretchen is still alive.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, back on my watch list. I stopped watching last year after about two episodes but heard that Tancredi would be back with a better plot line.So far, the writing has been crisp and the black dude is a great villain.

I like it, but it got off to a bit of a clumsy start, due to the Tancredi thing and the writer's strike, I thought. I was surprised to see Whistler get shitcanned on the first episode, but I was happy to see Gretchen was still alive and is now back in the mix.

Did you see the welts on sara's back - I seriously doubt it
Look at Bellick and Mahone. I mean yea its very unlikely because what she did was to Sara and not one of the guys but not outside the realm of possibility especially if she has classified info/access that they might need.

yeah they seem to have acknowledged they'll do anything for the causealthough the spoilers for next week seem to indicate that she has her own agenda and wants scylla for herselfand I do want to point out - god i love brad bellick - he needs an entire episode to himself

Look at Bellick and Mahone. I mean yea its very unlikely because what she did was to Sara and not one of the guys but not outside the realm of possibility especially if she has classified info/access that they might need.
Well I basically missed all of last year so I'm doing a double take at Bellick/Sucre taking time out of their escape so that Sucre can hold his baby. Then Mahone is all buddy/buddy with the Linc/Michael/Tancredi.Now it's like the Magnificent 7 with the addition of the Asian Computer Dude. At least they didn't have T-Bag join the crew.Whatever happened to C-Note? Was he killed off?
Well I basically missed all of last year so I'm doing a double take at Bellick/Sucre taking time out of their escape so that Sucre can hold his baby. Then Mahone is all buddy/buddy with the Linc/Michael/Tancredi.Now it's like the Magnificent 7 with the addition of the Asian Computer Dude. At least they didn't have T-Bag join the crew.Whatever happened to C-Note? Was he killed off?
nah, he agreed to testify against mahone and in exchange he got his freedom...he's with his wife and kid living hapily ever after...this was end of season 2...you should really do a recap, maybe watch the last 2 episodes of season 2 and all of season 3(only 13 episodes)i cant belive you stopped watching cuz sarah was gone :-p
I like it, but it got off to a bit of a clumsy start, due to the Tancredi thing and the writer's strike, I thought. I was surprised to see Whistler get shitcanned on the first episode, but I was happy to see Gretchen was still alive and is now back in the mix.
ya, i was shocked as well, but i guess they needed to kill off whistler to give t bag a reason/way to be around.
Anyone enjoying this season as much as me?
its not as good as the 1st 2 seasons, and if there wasnt a writers strike, i have a feeling season 3 wouldve been just as amazing as the 1st 2...still love it tho...even if they find a way to keep this show going for 20 seasons, ill never stop watching...im too much of a fan boy at this point...plus i have a man-crush on mahone. :club:
Did you see the welts on sara's back - I seriously doubt it
agreed.looks like shes gonna end up teaming up with t bag(shes gonna need t bag cuz hes established himself as pheifer)...t bags gonna want her help to take out michael, and theyre gonna come to some sort of agreement.2 of them are gonna be the wild cards and try to take out everybody in sight.
agreed.looks like shes gonna end up teaming up with t bag(shes gonna need t bag cuz hes established himself as pheifer)...t bags gonna want her help to take out michael, and theyre gonna come to some sort of agreement.2 of them are gonna be the wild cards and try to take out everybody in sight.
Edit: Looks like I was right based on the preview! I am so smrt!
  • 1 month later...
Edit: Looks like I was right based on the preview! I am so smrt!
ha! its not like shes part of the "team"...michaels just forced to deal with her(for the moment) cuz he needs her...but u werent as off as i thought u were :club:
ha! its not like shes part of the "team"...michaels just forced to deal with her(for the moment) cuz he needs her...but u werent as off as i thought u were :club:
Well, yeah, but I just expected that sort of, hey, we need to work together moment.

Two good deaths last night - only part I didn't like was Gretchen showing up in the inner sanctum with a gun and then handing it over to the General. I didn't see last year's run so I'm not sure of her motives/emotional makeup but on the face, it didn't seem believable.

• 5 months later...