Kellerman has some serious mojo, as does Mahone (I'm glad he's not dead). Where's Tancredi? Will Teabag get what's coming to him? I can't think of a more vile character on TV right now, except when the White House Press Secretary is running his mouth.
another great episode from a great show, and this season should be intense as well. I cant wait to find out how they are going to prove this conspiracy in the white house not that steadman is dead. Also loved to see billicks face at the end of the show when the lights went out and his prison cell opened up.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So any recap? My DirectTV DVR recorded blank space instead of the episode (2nd time in six months). Grrr..
tencredi: nothingsucre: nothinghaywire: nothingc-note:his plan is to run to alaska with his kid and wife after she posts bail...judge denies bail and he gets emotional and wants to turn himself in, but gets a message from the wifey to take the kid and run.T bag:he's obssessed with his ex and he's not there to kill her, he wants things to work out with ms hollander...she hadnt told her kids who t bag was so when the kids got home, they were excited to see uncle teddy...mom was fake acting like everything is ok so her kids wouldnt freak out...eventually, she tries to grab a gun from a desk and t bag flips out and t bags ends up tieng up the mom and kids and his show ends by him saying, "were gonna be a family, even if it ends up killing us" or something like that.belleck:gets aproached by a huge black guy in the yard and hes told that he needs to give up his dessert evey meal in exchange for protection, belleck refuses and gets smashed in the face...then he agrees...meal time comes, belleck goes over and gives his dessert up, and the guy tells belleck he's a "fickle bi.tch" and he's now demanding 5 desserts evry meal(one for eah guy in his crew), belleck takes out this weapon(a sock filled with rocks) and goes to town on the whole crew...he sends a message to everybody including his cell mate...belleck demands the top bunk from his cell mate and gets his way...one of the guards comes and tells belleck that those guys are going to retaliate at night...bellecks scared $hitless because all the night guards hate him because belleck used to treat them bad.(giving them the night shift)...bellecks show ends with him scared and confused.mahone, kellarmin, mr. kim, scofield, lincoln, terrance steadman:lincoln, scofield and kellerman hop in the car and take off, whle they were driving in the car, lincoln remembers kellermans face form the episode in season 1.(when lincoln magicly got approved to go visit his son and they got hit by a truck, and lincolns dad comes and saves him.)lincoln hits kellerman in the face and then jumps out of the car and grabs kellermans gun and says, "give me 1 reason not to kill you", kellerman responds by saying he knows where steadman is. they hop back in the car and head towards a private plane kellerman has set up.meanwhile, kim calls mahone only to have another cop pick up the cell and tell kim that mahones been shot, kim calls kellerman(while kellerman and lincoln and scofield are on the way to the private plane) and kellerman tells kim that lincoln shot mahone and that he killed michael and lincoln and the dead bodies are in the car with him...kim asks for visual confirmation and demands that he dosent barry the boddies, kim also tells kellerman that Mahone is alive!!!mahone is just waking up at the hospital and gets a cell handed to him right away from one of the guys that works for the company(smae guy that killed veronica in season 1), its kim on the other line...kim tells mahone the brothers are dead but kellerman is still out and about and that "the loose end has to be taken care of", mahone,(with a grin on his face) says " kellerman is a looser end than you think" kim ask what do you mean and mahone tells him kellerma shot him and the brothers are alive, kim is speechless and mahone ends the convo by saying " GL kimmy"...theagent tells mahone he needs to get back on the field and finish waht he started, mahone refuses, the agent brings up shells and mahone says "so what, i killed a rapist/murderer and barried him in my back yard, ill sereve my time"... a lil later, mahone gets a call from his ex that his kid is was involved in a car "accident" and he/shes in the hospital...mahone starts to take off and when he gets outside to try to find a taxi, that same agent(the one that killed veronica) is there waiting and he tells mahone to start cooperating or his kid will be dead next time...they cut to another scene and a few minutes later, they cut back to kim calling mahone...kim ask mahone, :did you get me message", and mahone says "loud and clear" and mahone tells kim hes going to hunt down kellerman michael and scofield...but as he's telling kim that, hes opening his trunk and guess who's in there? the agent that killed veronice and threatened his kids life! mahone is now after the company and the president.michael, linc and kellerman take the private plane str8 to montana and they kill all the agents guarding steadman and kidnap him...linc, michale, steadman and kellerman(i never wouldve imagined these 4 ever together in one car in season 1) take off to a motel...steadmen begins to irritate kellerman in the motel room, saying how he and his sister would laugh at the thought of his sister marrying kellerman.(kellerman was in love with the president and had proposed to her a while back), linc flips out and points a gun to steadmans face and wants to kill him, micheal and kellerman talk some sense to him and he puts the gun down...the brothers ask kllerman what the next move is and kelerman tells them that they gotta head to DC and deliver steadman to the right people(the people that were working with lincs and michaels dad) so this thing can end, and michael dosemnt like the plan...michael asks why they cant expose steadman right now, and kellerman says that that wont work because of all the things the company did to change steadmans appearance and the best they have now is a "steadman look a like...michael dosent listen and grabs a phone and calls the news station and tells them that he is michael scofield and he wants to turn himself in, he also gives them the location...steadman flips out and grabs lincs gun(originally kellermans gun) and demands to be freed, they try to talk some sense to him and they tell him he cant keep doing this and they let him know there is no way they are going to let him leave, so boooom, he shoots himself in the face...kellerman, linc and scofield are crushed...kellerman gives a look to michael(like he F ed up) and they decide to flee, and the show ends with those 3 getting ready to take off...bad news is that they wasted too much time and the cops and news people are outside their doors.
another great episode from a great show, and this season should be intense as well. I cant wait to find out how they are going to prove this conspiracy in the white house not that steadman is dead. Also loved to see billicks face at the end of the show when the lights went out and his prison cell opened up.
i think the only proof left is that recording.(the one thats behind the key that tancredi has)

Great recap Vatche! Looks I missed a great episode but at least I'm caught up.Was Mahone wearing a bullet proof vest? Can't see how Kellerman didn't kill him...although keeping Mahone is great for the show

Great recap Vatche! Looks I missed a great episode but at least I'm caught up.Was Mahone wearing a bullet proof vest? Can't see how Kellerman didn't kill him...although keeping Mahone is great for the show
no vest...6 inches to the right or left and he was dead...either mahone got lucky or there is something else going on...my imagination is running wild right now. :club: and i agree, i like mahones character and im glad hes still on.
  • 2 weeks later...
another thing i found intresting...when they took belleck to his cell....that whole shot was identical to when michael was 1st tooken to his cell in the 1st episode of the 1st season...the way they were both standing, the camera angle and the way it was panning out, and the music....wonder if that scene was hinting at something...
I think that's a great prediction. So, will Schofield be brought back to Foxriver and do it all again? What did everyone think of the last episode? I didn't think it was a great episode but it was okay. It looks like Sucre and Haywire are back in the show again. Any irony involving them and the brothers can anyone predict?
I think that's a great prediction. So, will Schofield be brought back to Foxriver and do it all again? What did everyone think of the last episode? I didn't think it was a great episode but it was okay. It looks like Sucre and Haywire are back in the show again. Any irony involving them and the brothers can anyone predict?
lol, i dont think so, but you never know.what i dont get is...the writers and producers said that they have 5 seasons written...well, were only on season 2 and it seems like the end is near...i dont see how they can have another 3 seasons mapped out??something crazy is gonna happen i guess.

Yeah, the whole Bellick thing seems right.Also, we keep seeing higher orders in the company. Like, when we saw the president in series one, it seemed she was the top dog. Then we see Mr. Kim. And now, last episode, we saw the guy Kim was working for. Anyone know who he is?

lol, i dont think so, but you never know.what i dont get is...the writers and producers said that they have 5 seasons written...well, were only on season 2 and it seems like the end is near...i dont see how they can have another 3 seasons mapped out??something crazy is gonna happen i guess.
Well everyone has forgotten about the $5,000,000, and it looks like the black African American dude (can't remember his name right now) is probably going to get arrested, so maybe Michael will try to break him out? I don't know, but this show rocks.
Well everyone has forgotten about the $5,000,000, and it looks like the black African American dude (can't remember his name right now) is probably going to get arrested, so maybe Michael will try to break him out? I don't know, but this show rocks.
that black dudes name is c note...and no, michaels not going to go out of his way to try to break him out if he gets arrested.
  • 2 weeks later...
you can watch it on myspace for free...but the screen is really small, i rather pay the 2 bux and watch it itunes if i were you.
You can make it bigger. Is that one too small for you too?
you can watch it on myspace for free...but the screen is really small, i rather pay the 2 bux and watch it itunes if i were you.
blahhhhhI dont have QuickTime so didn't work.I meant the link to all those shows, I think it was the one Brvheart gave a while back or something similar to it. Thats where I watched the episode 2 weeks ago.
blahhhhhI dont have QuickTime so didn't work.I meant the link to all those shows, I think it was the one Brvheart gave a while back or something similar to it. Thats where I watched the episode 2 weeks ago.
Prison BreakThis is a good site...Japanese subtitles get in the way sometimes but pretty decent quality.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cnote, what did you do?
i dont he had muh of a choice...pretty sik episode...one big set up/tease...cant wait for monday...i wonder what the hek is on that tape.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cnote, what did you do?
Don't worry, he isn't dead. I have a strong feeling that whatever he tied the rope to couldn't support him and breaks. Could I be wrong? Sure.
Don't worry, he isn't dead. I have a strong feeling that whatever he tied the rope to couldn't support him and breaks. Could I be wrong? Sure.
i agree with you i dont believe he is dead. All the other "main" characters (prisoners) that have died we saw die and this one breaks away right after he jumps, it doesnt fit the patteren. Just a theroy though guess we will find out monday night

They could've saved themselves a lot of trouble if they just found a picture of the guy they were trying to give the tape to....that's the only thing that pissed me off about the episode....other than that, awesome.

I need some explanations..On the tape we hear the president talking to her BROTHER, about lying in bed next to her...Whats up with this?Some perverted incestual relationship?Is this the big secret she is trying to hide???