• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone catch me up on last night's ep? I missed it.

I actually stopped watching.....

:D:D:D:)
I'm working Monday nights and do not have a means to record it... :club:
i've never seen it but I could never understand how there have been 2 seasons on 1 prison break
Because the actual escape didn't take place last fall. They're in the process of escaping now and I think next season will be about them on the outside and how they have to adapt to their new lives hiding from the cops.

Technically, it's still the first season. They just had a "mid-season break". Episodes are named as part of season one. It was tedious at times but the show really picked up and then everything happened at decent pace.

Wow that escape was insane. Was anybody like really anxious to find out if Michael would make it across the wall? The suspense was killing me. Season finale is next monday and it should be really good as always. The show has really picked up the pace and now its big action all the time. Cant wait till Monday.

Wow that escape was insane. Was anybody like really anxious to find out if Michael would make it across the wall? The suspense was killing me. Season finale is next monday and it should be really good as always. The show has really picked up the pace and now its big action all the time. Cant wait till Monday.
Once fatboy said he'd go last I knew Michael would make it.

I don't Fox has confirmed that there will definitely be another season, but if the network decides to pick it up, I guess it will be about life on the outside for the cons.It looks like the hunt is on in the season finale, and I wonder if any of the cons will be captured and hauled back to Fox River. I also want to know who's going to die before the season ends. I hope Michael definitely makes it out. A good ending might be that his brother gets away, but Michael gets captured and taken back to prison. Then next season, his brother would have to find a way to get Michael out.I'd like to see Michael get it on with the nurse.

• 3 months later...

I'm glad that they kept Sarah Wayne Callies instead of Robin - Robin bugged me.A lot of action although I thought that it was improbable that the new agent would have zeroed in on that one particular tatoo to figure out where the prisoners were headed.sarahwaynecallies.jpg

I'm still watching season 1 over here in the stone age world of Ireland. Just finished watching the episode Michael is brought to the solitaire ward coz he wouldnt say if a cop was abusing him or not.

i stopped watching this show about half way through the season because i gave up on them escaping, but when i saw previews for the last few of the season i watched it again. and now im back on

I missed a couple episodes last season, but I watched the season premiere and enjoyed it. I wont say anything about it in case some of you Tivo'd it or something, but it was very entertaining. I got busy in school towards the end of the 1st season so I missed a few episodes, but the show I remember the most was the episode with the prison riot. That episode was super intense one of the best episode's of any show that I have seen.