FYIApparently the creator of this show has 5 seasons mapped out!
That's shocking to me, cause it really seemed like the first season they had no idea it was gonna be popular and made it up as they went.
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's shocking to me, cause it really seemed like the first season they had no idea it was gonna be popular and made it up as they went.
nah you can tell its been intricately planned or at least it seems to to me
Is this the last season? I kinda hope not cuz I love the show but it is dragging out a little bit.
I watched it on DVD so I don't have to sit through the commercials. It is definitely not dragged out when you watch it on DVD.
I watched it on DVD so I don't have to sit through the commercials. It is definitely not dragged out when you watch it on DVD.
Hmmm maybe I'll get the DVD then. I hate when it went to commercial but maybe without commercials it would be worth buying.
Another good espisode. Shocked to see they didn't get the kid. Hmmm I wonder how he gets out.
You will find out on the prison break spinoff: Prison Break 2 Juvenile HallYour right though great epsiode
Another good espisode. Shocked to see they didn't get the kid. Hmmm I wonder how he gets out.
they have to have some reason for mike and linc to stick around. linc doesn't seem like the "sniff out the conspiracy to the highest levels of the government" kind of guy to me. it'd be a boring show if they made it to mexico half way through season 2.
they have to have some reason for mike and linc to stick around. linc doesn't seem like the "sniff out the conspiracy to the highest levels of the government" kind of guy to me. it'd be a boring show if they made it to mexico half way through season 2.
well they did have nick and robin tunny on the conspiracy side but .. they both got wasted
well they did have nick and robin tunny on the conspiracy side but .. they both got wasted
I expect the "Daddy" link to get more play now. I think Michael knew about his father being around and I think he also figured out the conspiracy stuff prior to going in. The character is just so smart it only seems logical.Also, perhaps Michael has to help Tinkratty escape too! :)If you miss an episode you can usually download it from demonoid.com within hours of the broadcast.

I agree in that with these types of shows I'd like them to just say we have three seasons planned out and move on no matter how popular it is - then it doesn't jump the sharkI have to say I haven't gotten into 24 yet - will prolly get the dvds at some point but does this guy really save the world every season? It has to get absurd at some point like oh i don't know Die Hard 4 or Rocky 87

I have to say I haven't gotten into 24 yet - will prolly get the dvds at some point but does this guy really save the world every season? It has to get absurd at some point like oh i don't know Die Hard 4 or Rocky 87
Yes he does.And no it doesn't.
  • 2 weeks later...

I dig Tancredi - there's something hot and sexy about a morphine addicti love the way she is damaged and her eyes roll back into her head when she shoots upGirls with father issues are very sexual too

that chick deserved to die the way she wast teasing him then asking him for Linc
yeah i thought she was done right there. too bad tweener got busted. was just starting to like him. but that's the way it goes. haywire had the funniest scene with the coke shower and ice cream at the fast food place.