• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It pretty much sucks that Sarah is off the show, I really like the character and the actress playing her.I'm a little weirded out by the Susan hind of trying to provide therapy for Lincoln, I think she wants his whowhodilly in her chacha.

It pretty much sucks that Sarah is off the show, I really like the character and the actress playing her.I'm a little weirded out by the Susan hind of trying to provide therapy for Lincoln, I think she wants his whowhodilly in her chacha.
Lincoln I just tortured your son - want to bang?Yeah that was sillyI liked bellicks line: yeah and I'm single because i'm choosy!
looks like Sarah Wayne Callies isn't coming back - makes me sad
Only part of her, apparently.
what was in the box?
See aboveSad but necessary...this is going to send Scofield into a rage when he finds out.
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow that was quite an interesting 2 hours! I was pretty sure that they wouldn't get out since it's so early in the season but it was compelling and full of twists some of which were obvious and some more subtle. I have to say I'm really curious where they're going with mahone, I hope he ends up fine even though he looks to be going nuts and is probably getting complete screwed. Lechero and Bellick have gone from being evil people to guys who seem alright so it'll be interesting to see what the new route is. Pretty intense how pissed Michael is seeing that Whistler and the company are messing with him, previews for next week look intense!!

I hate this week off then two hours next week crap, get back to a normal schedule.
I'm pretty sure it was just because there would of been game 5 of the world series if the Rockies didn't suck so they decided to do this instead, better than having a week off then only 1 episode so I'm ok with it.
Wow that was quite an interesting 2 hours! I was pretty sure that they wouldn't get out since it's so early in the season but it was compelling and full of twists some of which were obvious and some more subtle. I have to say I'm really curious where they're going with mahone, I hope he ends up fine even though he looks to be going nuts and is probably getting complete screwed. Lechero and Bellick have gone from being evil people to guys who seem alright so it'll be interesting to see what the new route is. Pretty intense how pissed Michael is seeing that Whistler and the company are messing with him, previews for next week look intense!!
Agreed.There may just be hope for this show yet.
  • 2 months later...

It's back for another 4 episodes (5 if you include last night's)I loved the scene between Michael and that chick who killed Sarah:Michael: Are you the one who killed Sarah?Chick: I have no idea who you are talking about.**long stare down**Michael: I'm coming for you.

I like the show but its just so damn frustrating at times. All these damn cliff hangers at the end of each episode. The 1st season was the best, followed by the 2nd and 3rd but I find its still good enough that I have to keep watching to see how it all ends. I think we might have been spoiled by the first season and its kinda hard to live up to considering how the dynamics of the show have to change over time.

You know they almost grabbed me back last night until that gretchen chick became wonder woman at the end - it would have been much more credible if the corporation had bailed her out with an attack

You know they almost grabbed me back last night until that gretchen chick became wonder woman at the end - it would have been much more credible if the corporation had bailed her out with an attack
So it's not credible that the corporation gave her training?
the general was too stupid to search her for those ninja knives?

I'm still a fan of the show and have been enjoying this season. Too bad it's probably going to get cut short because of the writer's strike. The show is definitely not as entertaining having to wait a week for each episode. I watched the entire first season on dvd in a day and it was awesome watching the show that way since you don't have to wait to figure out the cliffhangers they leave each episode.

• 1 month later...

Man was this disappointing. Season 1 was one of the best things I've ever seen on TV. Season 2, naturally was hard to live up to season 1, but it still did a pretty good job and I thought it was good. Season 3 looked like it was going to be great with them being back in prison and whatnot, but cutting it short along with having so many breaks in between, that rly hurt it imo. Still tho, it's still a good show and I'll no doubt watch season 4 if there is one.

does that mean the season's over? the last episode had that feel to it, but i wasn't sure if that was the case or not.
I was thinking that too but IMDB shows 9 more episodes this season. When they'll air I don't know but I doubt think this last episode was originally meant to be a season finale. From what I've found to read in the last 5 minutes leads me to believe that we can look forward to more Prison Break in the fall.
  • 3 months later...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Break
Season 4 has been officially picked up by FOX.[22], which will premier on September 1, 2008 with a two-hour special episode [23] and consist of 22 episodes. Dr. Sara Tancredi, who was thought to be decapitated in season 3, will be making a return as a regular cast member in season 4.[24]
Looks like she was just on maternity leave after all.Wonder how they're gonna pull that one off. I mean, Lincoln did see her head in the box, right? I realize that he is the dumb brother, but I assume he would be able to tell whether or not the head was hers and if it was real.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_BreakLooks like she was just on maternity leave after all.Wonder how they're gonna pull that one off. I mean, Lincoln did see her head in the box, right? I realize that he is the dumb brother, but I assume he would be able to tell whether or not the head was hers and if it was real.
It wasn't maternity leave. I read an article where they producers decided that after the bad rating they started getting last season and viewer complaints that she was gone they started rewriting season 4 to figure out a way to fit her back in.
It wasn't maternity leave. I read an article where they producers decided that after the bad rating they started getting last season and viewer complaints that she was gone they started rewriting season 4 to figure out a way to fit her back in.
Ah, I remember reading on here that it was maternity leave. Must have been speculation.well if they get her back on the show, I'll be glad. She's smokin : )