• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you "steak" your friends? Cause that would be delicious.I'd rather be "staked".
yeah can u really trust someone who cant even spell wat he wants to do

If you are serious PM me. This is something I am interested in, considering my bankroll just took a hit since I was forced to withdraw 75% of it to pay bills. I would start off 8 tabling .50NL, and would cash out once a week. If you want, I can send you my Neteller transactions, monthly earnings (I keep track of everything), and/or hand histories. Let me know.

I'd take $1k in a heartbeat, but that's mainly because I'm still grinding 2/4 since I've had to withdraw way too many times in the past year. Honestly though, it's hard to take a stake of that small as being serious and it's hard to get a good return on investment for that kind of money. You could gamble and stake some people in tourneys on a 50/50 basis and hope to hit it big, but other than that, it's probably not worth it.

Wow that hurt. What are you like 12?lol how sad to live looking like an Oompa Loompa...Say hi to Willy Wonka for me.
he was kidding, it's not him in the picture, he's not attacking you. Retract your claws nowgarden-copyright-angry-cat.jpg