Would You Give Up Poker For Your Dream Girl?

so would you?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. girl or gambling?

• i'll pick gambling/poker
    • i'll take my dream girl and SIIHP for the rest of my life

if you had to choose between gambling/poker or be with the hottest girl in the world...what/who would you choose?if you choose the girl, you can't gamble for the rest of your life but you will get to bang the hottest girl for the rest of your lifeif you choose gambling, well you dont get the girl, but you could gambleBTW, THE GIRL ISN'T MAKING YOU CHOOSE. it's a game show :DEAL OR NO DEAL! but Jack Bauer is the host. If you f ucking get all smart on him, he will shoot you in the face right then and there.So none of this "my dream girl will never make me choose or any other sh!it like that ...JACK BAUER IS! THE GIRL OR GAMBLE. IF YOU PICK THE GIRL AND GAMBLE, YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH!if you choose the girl, who is she?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i never said she would. i'm just saying, if you were on this game show or whatever and had to choose between one or the other.
if i had to give up playing she wouldnt be my dream girl then would she
My dream girl wouldn't make me stop gambling.
**************************************Was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the question...the "dream girl" is sitting next to you at the poker table, if not, she aint the one!!! :club:
i never said she would. i'm just saying, if you were on this game show or whatever and had to choose between one or the other.
If I had to win my dream girl on a game show I would have bigger problems than worrying about whether or not to give up gambling.

Ok...there...you're getting some votes...all I can say about this scenario is this...keep the girl, hands down, poker is about 10% or less of my life, the old lady should at least be 50% :D:club:

My dream girl wouldn't make me stop gambling.
Pretty much sums it up. I ended my first real serious relationship because she basically made me choose.If it's not affecting the relationship, then she has no reason to ask.My dream girl is NOT controlling.
okay. let me try to fix the question:if you had to choose between gambling/poker or be with the hottest girl in the world...what/who would you choose?
i still dont like this question. see when you say hottest more than just looks come into mind for mefor examble say there are to very attractive women standing next to each. women A and women B. and lets just say that A looks a little better than B and i mean just a little bit almost to where you cant even tell. ok now lets say A doesnt want me to play poker. Well now even though A looks a tiny bit better i still think B is hotter overall..so the hottest girl in the world for me would still let me play cards. letting me play cards would be a neccessity for her to be my hottest girl in the world
Pretty much sums it up. I ended my first real serious relationship because she basically made me choose.If it's not affecting the relationship, then she has no reason to ask.My dream girl is NOT controlling.
I was wondering what happened to your avatar..
What kind of game show are you on? Is it like Jeopardy? Or more like Let's make a deal?
DEAL OR NO DEAL! but Jack Bauer is the host. If you f ucking get all smart on him, he will shoot you in the face right then and there.So none of this "my dream girl will never make me choose or any other sh!it like that
i still dont like this question. see when you say hottest more than just looks come into mind for mefor examble say there are to very attractive women standing next to each. women A and women B. and lets just say that A looks a little better than B and i mean just a little bit almost to where you cant even tell. ok now lets say A doesnt want me to play poker. Well now even though A looks a tiny bit better i still think B is hotter overall..so the hottest girl in the world for me would still let me play cards. letting me play cards would be a neccessity for her to be my hottest girl in the world
no, you are wrong sir. If you had to choose between the hottest girl or poker, and that's it. none of thise BS