Would You Give Up Poker For Your Dream Girl?

so would you?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. girl or gambling?

• i'll pick gambling/poker
    • i'll take my dream girl and SIIHP for the rest of my life

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had a choice I would pick poker.But seeing how I am already married and my wife thinks I play too much poker as it is. I guess my answer now will be ........ what's that honey? ....... get off the computer .......... no nore poker for tonight ............ okay, but can I just finish this post on the forum ......... sure I will fold laundry.LMAO, I will always play poker. She has to leave the house at some point right??????

**************************************Was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the question...the "dream girl" is sitting next to you at the poker table, if not, she aint the one!!! :club:
guys you shouldnt **** around this is jack bauer were dealing with here. He WILL shoot you just give the man a ****ing answer!

Sorry, I've gotta go with poker. Girls like guys with skills, gosh.Poker is all I've got, and it's more +EV long run.In reality, I'm just looking for someone to F, marriage is -EV.

I would give up gambling and choose my dream girl as she would have enough money to support me. Then i would pay the best players in the world money to play me in poker for no money. Which isn't gambling.

Yeah...this whole thing is like the Iverson "Jump Shot" commercial. A jump shot can give you this and that and this and that...but nothing can get you a jump shot.If you have money (assuming you're a winning player) you can buy almost anything.But a hot chick can only take you so far. Plus...no matter how hot your girl is you'll always want another. Look at Hugh Grant cheating on Liz Hurley...that girl is gorgeous!!