Its easy enough to check his online play...just run his screename through pokerprophecy.com
don't you have to be a subscriber first ?
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You get 5 free searches before you have to subscribe
It scares me that my results could so easily be pulled up by a stranger.I'm not a fan of this search at all.Good thing for my aliases.

Just waken up, it does fu(king piss me off when you *** holes say im like 15 and or lying.....wtf I HAVE NOT LIED ON THIS FORUM YET......i know it is hard to imagine 22 winning sessions in a row, but it is the truth...I wish there was a way poker.com could send like an official transcript to put all you doubters to rest...... But I shouldnt really care, i dont mind the flames at all but being called a liar is fu((((king annoying...Big *** hangover by the way......... oh ya the guy who said my DUI was all a joke, man your a fu(king loser it is not a joke, it fu(king sucks and its gonna cost me serious moneyJ

Just waken up, it does fu(king piss me off when you *** holes say im like 15 and or lying.....wtf I HAVE NOT LIED ON THIS FORUM YET......i know it is hard to imagine 22 winning sessions in a row, but it is the truth...I wish there was a way poker.com could send like an official transcript to put all you doubters to rest...... But I shouldnt really care, i dont mind the flames at all but being called a liar is fu((((king annoying...Big *** hangover by the way......... oh ya the guy who said my DUI was all a joke, man your a fu(king loser it is not a joke, it fu(king sucks and its gonna cost me serious moneyJ
You're in absolutely no position to call anyone on this forum a loser. You've demonstrated over and over again that you're the absolute definition of "loser". The reason people are so sure that you're like 15 years old is because that's how old you act. You're extremely immature in every interaction that you have on this forum.
Ok, I will concede. You probably really did run into a cop with his lights on and get a DUI. Somehow, I can totally believe that.But your DUI was obviously a joke because you just posted "ZOMG GAIS, I'M TEH DRUNCK." You haven't learned anything.Everyone I know that has had a DUI abstained from alcohol for a long long time. You obviously didn't learn your ****ing lesson.

For some reason I actually like this guy. I think I like him in a reality tv kind of way, like the way I used to watch Nick & Jessica in Newlyweds. I'm embarrased by it and wouldn't admit it at a party, but it's true.

You say you're not a liar. Take a picture of the police report for your DUI, and then you can really show us forum DONKs what a real LOSER looks like!FOXDONKPRO the forums bigest LOSER
You say you're not a liar. Take a picture of the police report for your DUI, and then you can really show us forum DONKs what a real LOSER looks like!FOXDONKPRO the forums bigest LOSER
:club::D:D:D:):) nice way to call his bluff, c'mon then foxwoodspro, prove you ain't lyin'

I actually was going to call him out on one detail of his DUI, but it may not be correct.I have several friends here in CA that have received DUIs. None of them were given their BAC until it was public record AFTER court proceedings. Foxwoods claimed to know his BAC. At least here, cops do not release that info at the time of the arrest. I could be wrong.

I actually was going to call him out on one detail of his DUI, but it may not be correct.I have several friends here in CA that have received DUIs. None of them were given their BAC until it was public record AFTER court proceedings. Foxwoods claimed to know his BAC. At least here, cops do not release that info at the time of the arrest. I could be wrong.
I don't know about US law, come to think of it I don't know any laws when it comes to DUI's, never been in that situation.Personally it sounds like someone needs the attention, if that was me I would be too ashamed to even mention it in the first place. Maybe I just have more dignity.

Were the hell is this asshat at? anytime a challenge comes out he hides his weak a$s behind his mouse.Foxdonkpro, got the talk of a lion and the penis of a squirl.. lets see that fake a$s DUI report numb nuts.

Were the hell is this asshat at? anytime a challenge comes out he hides his weak a$s behind his mouse.Foxdonkpro, got the talk of a lion and the penis of a squirl.. lets see that fake a$s DUI report numb nuts.
He's busy photoshopping, let him work!
He's busy photoshopping, let him work!
I know he is.. I really don't think he expected anyone to question him.. I am done with him, FoxDonk is an attention whore (period)I am done with him anyway! As far as i am concerned he is a liar and a B1tch!

lol I was challenged eh?...........I wasnt hiding I was at the repair shop getting my car towed back to my house.......well I have the citation paper in front of me what would you like to know????description of offense:DUI- LiquorFailure to yield (emergence vehicle)i got the date time officer id number court code ummm ohh it says i did a 90-245 and an 89-79 whatever the **** that means, its probably like a 187 homicide type of deal.........I am here to entertain you guys and myself.... if i stopped posting on here you guys would be happy, but then 5-6 months from now you guys would be like "damn shits been kinda boring since foxwoods left" of course noone would admit that...but apparently im the villain, and everyone loves the villian........im going to start drinking now and ill probably post all night while I play poker...I cant believe I played 5-10 NL this morning **** faced and still won 600................22 winning sessions in a row BAABBYYY RECOGNIZE MYT ACCOMPLISHMENT BIATCHESSSSSSSSSJ

one of my idiot "friends" got a dui and afterwards somehow managed to get the video of his arrest, further proof of his absolute retardedness captured forever on viedotape. and no, he has not gotten any wiser. as i am positive neither will fuxwoods...

I have state trrooper paint on my car that means i own them.J
you definitely get cool points for that brainiac
lol I was challenged eh?...........I wasnt hiding I was at the repair shop getting my car towed back to my house.......well I have the citation paper in front of me what would you like to know????description of offense:DUI- LiquorFailure to yield (emergence vehicle)i got the date time officer id number court code ummm ohh it says i did a 90-245 and an 89-79 whatever the **** that means, its probably like a 187 homicide type of deal.........I am here to entertain you guys and myself.... if i stopped posting on here you guys would be happy, but then 5-6 months from now you guys would be like "damn shits been kinda boring since foxwoods left" of course noone would admit that...but apparently im the villain, and everyone loves the villian........im going to start drinking now and ill probably post all night while I play poker...I cant believe I played 5-10 NL this morning **** faced and still won 600................22 winning sessions in a row BAABBYYY RECOGNIZE MYT ACCOMPLISHMENT BIATCHESSSSSSSSSJ
From this post forth I decree that all such hand-history posts replace villain with FoxwoodsPro.