Actors Playing Poker Players

I'd love to see Shana do herself... but then again i'd love it even more to watch Elisha do her
I don't know if you meant this the way it sounds... but I don't care. I agree!
  • Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shannao.jpg played by Elisha Cuthbertelisha-cuthbert-3.jpgI'd love to see Shana do herself... but then again i'd love it even more to watch Elisha do herI was also either thinking Britteny Spears or Rachel McAdams
yeah, this could seriously hijack this thread. because i can think of hundreds of girls i'd like to see in that aruba bikini. alot of whom look absolutely nothing like shana hiatt. that said, nobody could do shana like she deserves to be done. except me. take that as you will.

Just because no one's beat the horse in a while...00003CF10820-0605.gifgreenstein-big.jpgAnd I like Giamatti as Black also, but I think Keaton could play the role if needed.Geena_Davis_as_president.jpgDuke.jpg"Not a good tooth to gum ratio."Alternatively, Catherine O'Hara.

Sorry to Hijack your actress Cobalt, but...Kristy GazesGazes.jpgGeena DavisGeena_Davis_as_president.jpg

naw dude, cobalt had it pretty much dead on with duke.
Do you really think so? I don't think they look much alike at all. Infact, and I don't mean to sound like a jerk but as this thread has progressed the quality of the matching has gone down. Don't just post em to post em, find a GOOD match, and are we really enjoying the ones that aren't a match but supposed to be funny? Maybe there is another thread for that?

This has gotten a lot more entertaining and dare I say, titalating, since the top of thread page 7, of which this is. Glad I checked it out more than once.

seriously, enough railing on liebert. yes, she's unattractive. fine. i don't think she's trying to hide who she is. she seems like a nice lady if not a little annoying at the table. she is a better poker player then pretty much everybody here, and i'm sure she has alot more class. and i'm sure some of the people here should be glad that their picture isn't in a poker magazine.

Do you really think so? I don't think they look much alike at all. Infact, and I don't mean to sound like a jerk but as this thread has progressed the quality of the matching has gone down. Don't just post em to post em, find a GOOD match, and are we really enjoying the ones that aren't a match but supposed to be funny? Maybe there is another thread for that?
i think geena davis is much more annie duke then kristy gazes because of the cheeks. gazes has a bit more of a round face, while davis and duke seem to have the same kind of structure. but i agree that time should be taken to find good matches.

Seems like so many people work for Andy Black, I still like Paul playing him though.

I am a big giamatti fan, but during the series I always thought Black sounded like Curry. Curry is british so the voice is not exact, but close.
True, but Giamatti is a Yaley, I'm sure he could pull off the British.

In an effort to show actual picture evidence of DN being played by Edward Norton, I did some photoshop work. All I did was dye Ed Norton's hair blonde, and modified his facial hair a smidge.Daniel Negreanumed_1114517149-5.jpgEdward Nortonnorton.jpgThe main problem seems to be that Daniel's hair is thin and wirey, while Norton's hair is more bushy.

In an effort to show actual picture evidence of DN being played by Edward Norton, I did some photoshop work. All I did was dye Ed Norton's hair blonde, and modified his facial hair a smidge.Daniel Negreanumed_1114517149-5.jpgEdward Nortonnorton.jpgThe main problem seems to be that Daniel's hair is thin and wirey, while Norton's hair is more bushy.
Ahhahahaha, awesome.