Whats The Most You've Ever Lost In A Day?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won a 40K guaranteed on PP in the summer, good for almost 10K. Then, I won another 8500 playing the $1000 NL table (5/10 blinds) (Yes, I was playing above my roll, live and learn.) I ended up turning my 18.5K into 7K before I finally cashed it to pay off some debts. Now, I play the .50/1.00 NL tables. But it was fun while it lasted....It's been a while since I raked a $4700 with quad 2s. :club:
I forgot to answer the question....lol. I lost 8K in one day. Then oh sweet lord did I get drunk.
Lol, slight misunderstanding I think! in your first post in this thread u said u were grinding it out at the low limit tables and $10 and $20 MTTs with a bunch of retards.... I never knew u were staked, did you find your skills out live then or did someone pick you up online? I got offered a stake for a $100 tourney on stars b4 but I thought it was a joke! Some observer at the FT said he would buy me in to one starting about 10 hours later but I thought he was kidding! lol!
Naw, I'm only 18, so when i started online poker I was probably 16 or 17, with very ltitle money, and my dad staked me 100 for half even when it was clear I was a losing player, so i suppose he earned his profits, (he cashed out a lot of his, his ROI is disgusting.) That's why I was staked
I forgot to answer the question....lol. I lost 8K in one day. Then oh sweet lord did I get drunk.
I lost a $30 pot at a.05/.1 NL table ($10 max buy in) whilst absolutely blind drunk! I was impressed! More impressed that I had tripled up in about 45 minutes though! Lol

About $1900 playing at a $25/$50 limit holdem table plus another $1800 that I had in profit from another table...so at that table a total of $3700. That was possibly one of my worst poker experiences of my life...second to that time I got robbed at gunpoint at a $2/5 NL house game...I think there was a post on this forum about the article...yup...I was there.... :club:

I've got to give you guys a lot of credit for your honesty. Seriously. Its liberating to just talk about it I'm sure and know there are others that have had issues like your own.

2kbeing an idiotplaying outta my bankroll.being an idiot.that was actually this month when I should have known better. I did, but did it anyways.Took about 1 week and 3 days to get over and play again not worrying about. Basically March is a break even month. I'm just looking forward to April.- Jordan

I gotta tell you guys. 4 beers later I feel much much better :D . Watch out AC I'm coming for my 1200... and HELLS COMING WITH ME!!!!!(will give a trip report on how much I lost when I get back) :club:

somewhere around 1200 when I decided to play some 3-6 nl cause I was on tilt. I ended up bluffing off my last 1k and then I took a nice break. also lost 700 at blackjack in 5 minutes, needless to say I don't play at party anymore.

somewhere around 1200 when I decided to play some 3-6 nl cause I was on tilt. I ended up bluffing off my last 1k and then I took a nice break. also lost 700 at blackjack in 5 minutes, needless to say I don't play at party anymore.
pp blackjack will bankrupt me one day. I guess I'm not as much a degenerate as you guys. :club: My biggest loss is 400 in a 2-5 NL live ring game. I don't pay that high online because I suck online...... .50/1 PL is as crazy as I get

Im bookmarking this post and looking at it every time I lose a couple hundred bucks in a bad session.

I've never been able to get enough money to even try and understand the losses you guys posted, but, it still hurts to go to bed after losing the majority of my BR.I don't play high stakes, just forced myself into $1/$2 LHE, because I can't stand to play $.50/$1 anymore. I'm still playing on the fifty bucks I posted in October of last year, so, I'm happy most of the time, especially considering I play 7 days a week.I think the most I ever lost in one night is $100. At my level the money is more about score keeping than banking, so, it hurt.

Probably about $400.Shitty run at 2/4, but nothing earth shattering.I cleared probably $100 in bonus over the course of it though, so i can probably can credit it as a $300 loss on the day.I know, im a high roller. :\

My biggest loss in one day was a whooping $400. I had it in Doyle's Room for some strange reason and I had just gotten back from Atlantic City, where I made a little bit of money. I decided to just..."have fun" and sat in a game WAAAAAYYYYYY too high. One bad beat and *poof*And I didn't even have that much fun.

I've been reading this thread off and on all night and all I can really say is that most of you put me to shame. My biggest loss was probably a little over $300 getting killed at 2/4 a couple of months ago. That hurt pretty bad for me, mostly because I really hate to lose and I really hate what it does to my overall winrate. The money hurt too, but not too terribly. I never put a big enough chunk of my bankroll on the line to where I'd be in real trouble if I lose it.