If you want to watch the season 3 episodes without having to deal with German subtitles (not as big a deal now that Sun speaks English) you can watch them all on ABC.com ... have to deal with a 15 second commercial every 15-20 minutes, but it's not that bad.
Thanks, but I found English downloads :club:
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Season 2So I'm not sure what to think of it anymore. The finale was a pretty big letdown. Downloading season 3.
Jadaki, you should go back to my first few posts on this thread. Sorry, don't remember where it is but I did exactly what you did.The 2nd season was pretty meh and I guess fan loyalty kept it going. If I didn't have more episodes to watch right afterwards I don't think I would've stuck around for the week-to-week. It's recently gotten a LOT better IMO.
Jadaki, you should go back to my first few posts on this thread. Sorry, don't remember where it is but I did exactly what you did.The 2nd season was pretty meh and I guess fan loyalty kept it going. If I didn't have more episodes to watch right afterwards I don't think I would've stuck around for the week-to-week. It's recently gotten a LOT better IMO.
I'll go ahead and watch this season, but my expectations are lower now than they were at the end of season 1. I don't mind dealing with some slow episodes if there is a good ending to be seen.

wow, the build-up to next week's finale is awesome. I'm kind've mad at myself for watching the preview though...definitely a suspense killer. I won't share 'cause I don't want to ruin it for those who missed it.

That was sweet, though I wish we could have seen more of Locke.I was sad to see that Charlie's ring was left in Aaron's crib, but it was sweet what happened to Charlie at the end.

That was sweet, though I wish we could have seen more of Locke.I was sad to see that Charlie's ring was left in Aaron's crib, but it was sweet what happened to Charlie at the end.
For some reason I don't think that Charlie leaving the ring was an accident. If it really fell off that easy he would have lost it long ago. What was so sweet about what happened to Charlie at the end of the episode?I agree with Fleung that the preview was somewhat of a spoiler, but even after watching it I'm not sure what happens, or what to expect, other than it is going to be a long summer.There is also a special on tonight after Grey's Anatomy with the writers / producers of LOST. I don't remember what it will be about, but I'm still going to tivo it.As for last week's episode, what a surprise it was to see what happened to Locke. Since we didn't see much more than that moment, I'm wondering if he'll be back next season. I haven't heard any news of Terry O'Quinn leaving, and I think he was too important of a character to go out like that.
For some reason I don't think that Charlie leaving the ring was an accident. If it really fell off that easy he would have lost it long ago.
I don't think it was an accident either. But I thought it was sad that it Aaron or Claire didn't take it with them.I hope we find out what happens to Locke and I will watch the thing after Gray's Anatomy tonight.

I was surprised that Charlie didnt die. At the beginning when I found out that it was Charlie flashback show I was 100% sure that Charlie was gonna die aslo since the flashbacks seemed to be tying his character together more or less and not creating more possibilities for him. Thsi si one of the reasons I think Locke will survive because there is too much unresolved stuff with his character.

For some reason I don't think that Charlie leaving the ring was an accident. If it really fell off that easy he would have lost it long ago. What was so sweet about what happened to Charlie at the end of the episode?I agree with Fleung that the preview was somewhat of a spoiler, but even after watching it I'm not sure what happens, or what to expect, other than it is going to be a long summer.There is also a special on tonight after Grey's Anatomy with the writers / producers of LOST. I don't remember what it will be about, but I'm still going to tivo it.As for last week's episode, what a surprise it was to see what happened to Locke. Since we didn't see much more than that moment, I'm wondering if he'll be back next season. I haven't heard any news of Terry O'Quinn leaving, and I think he was too important of a character to go out like that.
No WAY the ring was an accident. The scene followed the flashback where Charlie said he was just holding it for now. I think everyone expected Charlie to go down, do his thing and then die. Well, okay...I knew it wouldn't happen that way. But if Desmond's character is to have any credibility then Charlie HAS to die the way it was described unless Desmond was lying (which makes no sense). Charlie will get captured or something, find out where the yellow switch/button is, escape and then die.Expect Locke to be like Neo in the Matrix after being shot. When a man comes back from being shot he KNOWS he's a tough mofo. It could even be like the Phoenix in Xmen where he becomes this whole other entity and superbeing. Maybe the Losties and the Others will even be forced to work together if Locke comes back evil. Who knows? But expect a return...JJ Abrams loves that actor (re: Alias).btw, I watchd some of that pst-Grey's Anatomy thingy. They officially said that the Losties are NOT in purgatory and are indeed alive.
No WAY the ring was an accident. The scene followed the flashback where Charlie said he was just holding it for now. I think everyone expected Charlie to go down, do his thing and then die. Well, okay...I knew it wouldn't happen that way. But if Desmond's character is to have any credibility then Charlie HAS to die the way it was described unless Desmond was lying (which makes no sense). Charlie will get captured or something, find out where the yellow switch/button is, escape and then die.Expect Locke to be like Neo in the Matrix after being shot. When a man comes back from being shot he KNOWS he's a tough mofo. It could even be like the Phoenix in Xmen where he becomes this whole other entity and superbeing. Maybe the Losties and the Others will even be forced to work together if Locke comes back evil. Who knows? But expect a return...JJ Abrams loves that actor (re: Alias).btw, I watchd some of that pst-Grey's Anatomy thingy. They officially said that the Losties are NOT in purgatory and are indeed alive.
thanks for that it seemed as if they wanted to make the audience think they were in a sort of purgatory and after getting out of that trend in season 2 why would they go back to it in season 3

Right in the middle of the episode they showed a teaser commercial for you to go to their sprint phone thingy and in it they showed Locke and Charlie together. Kind of hard to be surprised charlie didn't drown after that.And remember in season two Charlie flashback was in Australia to see his brother, who is now clean, married and has kids.Yea he's 'holding' the ring for him.I also loved how a punk style ring is an heirloom from their grandfather, who was their grandfather? Iggy Pop?

sweeeeeeeeeeeet pumped on new EP tomorrow !!
Soooooooooooooooooooooo puuuuummmppppeeeeddddd. I hope it doesnt lead to being soooooooooooooooooooooo disappointed.
wow shits gonna pop off after the next commercial . choked on jin getting roasted by the others.
Agent Baker (Daniel Dae Kim's character from 24) would never have missed that shot.A couple of 24 facts. The dark haired lady in the Looking Glass station was Sarah Gavin (Lana Parilla) and the other one was in season 2 of 24. The woman that was with the others when were about to ambush the tents was Tony's girlfriend from season 4.
Agent Baker (Daniel Dae Kim's character from 24) would never have missed that shot.A couple of 24 facts. The dark haired lady in the Looking Glass station was Sarah Gavin (Lana Parilla) and the other one was in season 2 of 24. The woman that was with the others when were about to ambush the tents was Tony's girlfriend from season 4.
............. :club:

HOLLY **** ... ok flashbacks i can handle but flashforwards holly crap did not see that coming and it was weird because when jack was calling kate he had maps and atlas's out because he was looking for the location of the island. i wonder who kate said she had to get back to..... i guess the obvious answer is Sawyer but Lost doesnt like to be obvious. any other thoughts on the episode. it was alot more satisfying than heroes but thats cause obviously lost is in third season and heroes is in first

this season finale made me forget how much i was getting bored with this season, so much happend and now they are showing things in the future of what happens when they get off the island instead of focusing on the past as every other flashback scene did. I was satisfied with the way this season ended.

this season finale made me forget how much i was getting bored with this season, so much happend and now they are showing things in the future of what happens when they get off the island instead of focusing on the past as every other flashback scene did. I was satisfied with the way this season ended.
so i guess all the flashes were forward?..... but i think it one of the flashes jack told the head surgeon to go see how drunk his dad is ? . hmmmm

But Jack told the Dr. from Las Vegas to bring his dad down and see who was drunker. His dad was dead before the crash so how can this be a flashforward?Maybe it is just Jack's thoughts. They haven't happened yet.This was a lot better than the 24 finale. It was great. I loved when Hurley came to save the day, and I was extremely sad to see Charlie go. I was expecting it, but I also wasn't expecting it at the same time. What is with Eye-Patch? Why can he and Locke not die?And what the hell was with Walt?

so i guess all the flashes were forward?..... but i think it one of the flashes jack told the head surgeon to go see how drunk his dad is ? . hmmmm
sigh your right, i missed that, hmm, this damn show :club:
But Jack told the Dr. from Las Vegas to bring his dad down and see who was drunker. His dad was dead before the crash so how can this be a flashforward?Maybe it is just Jack's thoughts. They haven't happened yet.This was a lot better than the 24 finale. It was great. I loved when Hurley came to save the day, and I was extremely sad to see Charlie go. I was expecting it, but I also wasn't expecting it at the same time. What is with Eye-Patch? Why can he and Locke not die?And what the hell was with Walt?
i feel the same way about everything you said, no clue why mikial cant/wont die, and i think walt was just a manafestation brough on by the island/jacob, basically the same thing that kate, jack, hurley, etc have been seeing while on the island.

Is it bad that when I watch this show, I only watch the season premiere, the season recap, and the season finale. I try to catch an episode or two in between, usually during sweeps and right before the mid season break (which are most likely the most important ones). Anyway, I really enjoyed tonight's episode.