Why would Sawyer throw $8million worth of diamonds into the grave, just because he wanted everyone to believe him that he didn't kill them? This is sawyerJulia: If you were Jack, Sayed, or Kate tell me you wouldn't sit her down and make her tell you what the heck is going on. Kate is like, come on if you want, Jack is like You're so cute, At least in the previews Sayed is going to torture her to find out. They all don't seem very curious about stuff.Camp: Yea, after being in a near coma for at least 24 hours, Sayed makes a full sweep of the camp in 2 minutes and determines that there is nothing of value to take, I could understand wanting to not be there if the others come back, but just: Let's get back to the beach seemed lame.Hurley is the only character I like more each week.
Well, maybe Sawyer realized from being with the others, that there isn't away to be rescued and money means nothing. Also, if they are rescued, he can dig them up.I agree with Hurley being the character that I like the best
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, obviously Ben is hypocritical, and I'm okay with that, cuz he's the villain. But did anyone else think it was odd how quickly John was to turn on Kate? yeah, she killed her step-dad, and I doubt that Ben/The Others gave him the full story, but doesn't notice that Ben and The Others are allowed to kill people and it's okay?As for the whole Jack/Juliet thing, I'm hoping she's on the Oceanic side for good, I kinda like her. No analysis here, I just like that chick.

I think having Juliette as a plant is far too obvious for this show. I am assuming it has something to do with Jack telling them that she asked him to kill Ben when he went in for surgery. I don't see what Juliette could find out that they don't already know, or do from the "inside" that they can't do by force. The creature thing and the fence is interesting, but when the Losties went over the fence, they climbed right over one of the posts(?) and not just over the fence itself. I downloaded this week's episode, and next week's preview was cut off, anybody know where I can find it?

I think having Juliette as a plant is far too obvious for this show. I am assuming it has something to do with Jack telling them that she asked him to kill Ben when he went in for surgery. I don't see what Juliette could find out that they don't already know, or do from the "inside" that they can't do by force. The creature thing and the fence is interesting, but when the Losties went over the fence, they climbed right over one of the posts(?) and not just over the fence itself. I downloaded this week's episode, and next week's preview was cut off, anybody know where I can find it?
Well, you think wrong. It seemed like everybody in this forum thought that Juliet was good, and we all seem to be wrong.I was disapointed that it was another Juliet flashback episode, but it wasn't that bad. It was cool to see a bit more of the recruiting process to become an other, as well as what Mikael (sp) does.I was not expecting that at the end because I was convinced that if Jack trusts her, so do I. I can't wait to see whats going to happen with this.
Well, you think wrong. It seemed like everybody in this forum thought that Juliet was good, and we all seem to be wrong.I was disapointed that it was another Juliet flashback episode, but it wasn't that bad. It was cool to see a bit more of the recruiting process to become an other, as well as what Mikael (sp) does.I was not expecting that at the end because I was convinced that if Jack trusts her, so do I. I can't wait to see whats going to happen with this.
Ahem. I think you were too busy enjoying the fact that I threw you a compliment to notice this. :Enjoyingmyawesomecallface:
I'm thinking that Juliet might be a plant.
Next, who are you referring to when you say 'Mikael (sp)'? If you are referring to the guy who crossed the fence, I think he's dead. I don't know who else you could be referring to though. Care to explain?Question. Do we know who the guy is who greets Juliet at the gate, who was with her when she drank the OJ? I don't remember seeing him on or around the island, and it's probably a moot point, but he still looks familiar. More thoughts tomorrow.

I think I hit the bottle too hard prior to the episode last night. I think I liked it but will need to see more posts to remind me.Now that we know about Juliet what are the possible motives? I just can't see what the Others have to gain here that they required this tactic. Gentlemen?I have no idea who this Mikael person is either.

So is it now acceptable to believe that the island is soley a place discovered for people with terminal ilnesses to go so they don't die? and others to do research, because Juliet is the only other who seems to be there with the sole purpose of doing research, seems like the other others (get it) are there because they don't have illness as long as they are on the island.This would be the key reason why none of them want to try to leave, except juliet of course.eh?

So is it now acceptable to believe that the island is soley a place discovered for people with terminal ilnesses to go so they don't die? and others to do research, because Juliet is the only other who seems to be there with the sole purpose of doing research, seems like the other others (get it) are there because they don't have illness as long as they are on the island.This would be the key reason why none of them want to try to leave, except juliet of course.eh?
oh yeahhh...now it's coming back. that sounds pretty much correct. the not dying thing is a good selling point anyways :club:
Question. Do we know who the guy is who greets Juliet at the gate, who was with her when she drank the OJ? I don't remember seeing him on or around the island, and it's probably a moot point, but he still looks familiar. More thoughts tomorrow.
A couple of my friends thought that it was Jacob-the head other.

Call me stupid (or Jack) but I'm not willing to give up on Juliet yet. The great part about Lost is that the characters are so well rounded ... they're all a mix of good and bad characteristics. Yeah, Sawyer can be a d1ck, but he's really got a big heart when it comes down to it. Yes, Jack is cast as the "hero" but he's also the reason his Dad fell off the wagon. And yes, Juliet is being deceitful, but she's probably doing it either to save her sister or because Ben said he would let her leave the island if she does what he says. And what other option did she have, really? If she didn't do what Ben said, then Claire would have died, because they activated the implant.Regardless, I thought the backstory was one of the most gripping I've seen in quite some time. Things I'm curious about ...1. Why is it a really rough ride to get to the island? And what does that mean, really?2. Where did the others go? And I'm still not sure why the main cast isn't tromping through the jungle to go live in real houses.3. If they have to come and go by submarine, how did Michael and Walt leave, and if they didn't, what happened to them?4. If Walt does reappear at some point, how will the writers explain the fact that he grew a foot and a half in what amounts to 60 days on the island?Anyway, I thought this last episode was one of the best. Good to finally find out how they were getting all their information on everyone on the island, why they were so intent on kidnapping the children, etc.

Going back to Locke's "nothing stays buried on the beach" statement, did they show the location where Ethan was buried?Could it be that Juliette is on the beach to dig up the Others that were "killed" by the Losties?

Call me stupid (or Jack) but I'm not willing to give up on Juliet yet. The great part about Lost is that the characters are so well rounded ... they're all a mix of good and bad characteristics. Yeah, Sawyer can be a d1ck, but he's really got a big heart when it comes down to it. Yes, Jack is cast as the "hero" but he's also the reason his Dad fell off the wagon. And yes, Juliet is being deceitful, but she's probably doing it either to save her sister or because Ben said he would let her leave the island if she does what he says. And what other option did she have, really? If she didn't do what Ben said, then Claire would have died, because they activated the implant.Regardless, I thought the backstory was one of the most gripping I've seen in quite some time. Things I'm curious about ...1. Why is it a really rough ride to get to the island? And what does that mean, really?2. Where did the others go? And I'm still not sure why the main cast isn't tromping through the jungle to go live in real houses.3. If they have to come and go by submarine, how did Michael and Walt leave, and if they didn't, what happened to them?4. If Walt does reappear at some point, how will the writers explain the fact that he grew a foot and a half in what amounts to 60 days on the island?Anyway, I thought this last episode was one of the best. Good to finally find out how they were getting all their information on everyone on the island, why they were so intent on kidnapping the children, etc.
That's a good point. Even though we know there's some deceit to Juliet there's a chance she will do the double agent thing. If nothing else Jack's loyalty may finally guilt her to confess to him or something like that.Responses:1. Probably wants similarities to mysteries such as the Bermuda triangle. 2. Others probably have several options for living quarters scattered throughout the island. Who knows? they may end up going to the real houses (see my post about this from previous episode).3. We don't know if Michael and Walt did, in fact, leave the island. We just know they were allowed to leave on a ship. Maybe it's like that highschool teacher said...there are times of the year when a raft could probably sail away. 4. Walt should come back as Gary Coleman.WOAH! I think I missed something major...how DO they get all the information on everyone!?!?
Going back to Locke's "nothing stays buried on the beach" statement, did they show the location where Ethan was buried?Could it be that Juliette is on the beach to dig up the Others that were "killed" by the Losties?
I'm not sure about Ethan's body. We know he got the crap shot out of him but I don't think we saw what they did with the body. Could be wrong.re: Juliet:1. she isn't strong enough to dig and carry dead Others2. why would the Others need to plant an operative to dig them up?I don't think anybody has figured out the MO for Juliet yet.
This is supposedly the reason why they had to write off his character. However, I was also wondering number 3. They have boats (the one they took from Sayid, Jin, and Sun) so why can't they leave if Michael and Wald "left."
This is supposedly the reason why they had to write off his character. However, I was also wondering number 3. They have boats (the one they took from Sayid, Jin, and Sun) so why can't they leave if Michael and Wald "left."
I see what you did there.
Well, you think wrong. It seemed like everybody in this forum thought that Juliet was good, and we all seem to be wrong.
I think it's a little too early to assume that she is in fact working for the Others still. Pretty good episode imo, does anybody know how many episodes are left in this season?
I think it's a little too early to assume that she is in fact working for the Others still. Pretty good episode imo, does anybody know how many episodes are left in this season?
I'm still kind of thinking that she will double cross Ben, but based on the episode it appears that she is with ben.I'm pretty sure that in next week's previews they said that there are five episodes left

Yeah, this season so many answers were supposed to be revealed, and to their credit some have been but so many more questions have been made. What's up with Locke's "Dad" and what happened to those guys that were out in what looked like an Antartican base tracking electromagnetic anomalies? Anyway, I'm just curious with "the end being near" as they have said (1 season + 5 episodes) and so many questions left to be answered are they just going to pelt us with answers or just leave lots unanswered.

Anyway, I'm just curious with "the end being near" as they have said (1 season + 5 episodes) and so many questions left to be answered are they just going to pelt us with answers or just leave lots unanswered.
I am beginning to fear it's going to be the latter.
I am beginning to fear it's going to be the latter.
When the series ends, I think the writers will answer some big questions, but they will be sad answers. Such as we will find out there is no way off of the island, no matter what.
Anyway, I'm just curious with "the end being near" as they have said (1 season + 5 episodes) and so many questions left to be answered are they just going to pelt us with answers or just leave lots unanswered.
The producers have also said they would like to make a feature length theatrical film to help wrap up the series.
The producers have also said they would like to make a feature length theatrical film to help wrap up the series.
I actually heard an interview with them on NPR where they denied this rumor. They said that they had heard the rumor but there were no plans in the works to do that. They didn't rule it out, but it wasn't currently in the works.Based on my limited experience with a TV series continuing its plot line in a feature film (X-Files), I hope Lost doesn't do the same.However, the Star Trek genre (esp. TNG - yes, I'm a dork) pulled off the TV to movie jump well. The difference here, however, is that they had a new story built off established characters. You didn't need to know everything that happened in the series to enjoy the movie. The plot line in Lost is already very well established, and I fear that they would spend half the time summing up what's happened in 4/5 seasons to catch up members of the audience who didn't watch the show religiously.