So this Sawyer killing Ben after John captures him...that's obviously gonna be Locke's dad, right?
Who knows yet, but it definitely feels WICKED fishy, I bet there will be something way beneath the surface on this one, but still it all remains to be seen.
  • Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where can I download Season 3 episodes...........I just finished watching Season 2 on dvd and freakin HOOKED......loli need to get caught up, any suggestions? thanks guys!!

where can I download Season 3 episodes...........I just finished watching Season 2 on dvd and freakin HOOKED......loli need to get caught up, any suggestions? thanks guys!!
Buy them on itunes. (or maybe go to abc.com)
Bittorrent.abc.com for the newer ones.
So this Sawyer killing Ben after John captures him...that's obviously gonna be Locke's dad, right?
Who knows yet, but it definitely feels WICKED fishy, I bet there will be something way beneath the surface on this one, but still it all remains to be seen.
I feel very confident with this theory-the guy that Locke wants him to kill is Locke's dad, but I am very sure that it is also the real Sawyer-the man who ruined James Ford's (the Sawyer we know and love) life. So Locke's dad and the man who ruined Sawyer's life is the same person.
I feel very confident with this theory-the guy that Locke wants him to kill is Locke's dad, but I am very sure that it is also the real Sawyer-the man who ruined James Ford's (the Sawyer we know and love) life. So Locke's dad and the man who ruined Sawyer's life is the same person.
Yeah you're prob right on with that one.Hope this is a good episode.
How good am I?I am very curious to find out what Juliette wanted to tell Kate but Jack didn't adn I am also curious to how the survivor's bodies were found in their plane.
How good am I?I am very curious to find out what Juliette wanted to tell Kate but Jack didn't adn I am also curious to how the survivor's bodies were found in their plane.
double agent like I mentioned before...it HAS to be. what will be interesting is whether ben predicts the double cross and plans for it.SICKLY GOOD EPISODE...we got so much more from this week. I'd say almost 2 or 3 weeks worth of excitement by skipping the usual backstory.
double agent like I mentioned before...it HAS to be. what will be interesting is whether ben predicts the double cross and plans for it.SICKLY GOOD EPISODE...we got so much more from this week. I'd say almost 2 or 3 weeks worth of excitement by skipping the usual backstory.
Really? Huh I thought this was just a so-so episode compared to what we had been getting. I just didn't think there was anything here that was vital. It was good to see some Sayid, forgot how good he can be. What happens next week with James (Sawyer) and the tape, and whether we find out what Jack and Juliette want to tell Kate should be a better episode....SHOULD BE

Got it...they are all dead. And in hell. 2 different people telling them their plane crash was already found, no survivors. All/most of the flashbacks you see about their real lives are the bad things they have done wrong. The black guy and his son who leave on a boat, not meant to be in hell, leave for heaven? Babies conceived on the island, nope, no soul no baby.

Got it...they are all dead. And in hell. 2 different people telling them their plane crash was already found, no survivors. All/most of the flashbacks you see about their real lives are the bad things they have done wrong. The black guy and his son who leave on a boat, not meant to be in hell, leave for heaven? Babies conceived on the island, nope, no soul no baby.
hmm...didn't really think of it that way (re: mike/walter). so ben could almost be like Hades and controls who enters and exits hell. interesting...remind me. what is it that Jack did that was bad? maybe John is special because he's been around bad people without doing a truly bad deed? maybe killing his father makes him juuuuust bad enough to stick around in hell/Hades?I dunno but my greek mythology is creeping in my head. I'll need to sleep this one through.

My thoughts at the end of the episode: "You know Locke, he'll be much lighter if you just cut off his head and carry that back."Sometimes I surprise me with my own callousness.

After last night's episode I will be really disappointed if in the final scene of the very final episode of Lost, after we think all of the big questions have been answered, a remote control submarine floats down on the underwater wreckage of flight 815, as if discovering the Titanic, and we are shown all the bodies (Jack's, Kate's, Sawyer's, etc.) all firmly seatbelted into the wreckage.

hmm...didn't really think of it that way (re: mike/walter). so ben could almost be like Hades and controls who enters and exits hell. interesting...remind me. what is it that Jack did that was bad? maybe John is special because he's been around bad people without doing a truly bad deed? maybe killing his father makes him juuuuust bad enough to stick around in hell/Hades?I dunno but my greek mythology is creeping in my head. I'll need to sleep this one through.
I'm not "Lost obsessed" enough to really analyze this random theory that popped into my head. Perhaps this is a sort of Pergatory rather then Hell which is why you get the birds eye view of everyones past and new people keep showing up and disappearing all the time.
My thoughts at the end of the episode: "You know Locke, he'll be much lighter if you just cut off his head and carry that back."Sometimes I surprise me with my own callousness.
well, he obviously took Ben's words literally. where's Jeepster?
What happens then, when someone on the island (hell) dies? Where do you go after hell?
My thoughts exactly. My only thinking was he wouldn't want any animals eating his father's body because that would be too much of a disrespect for his life.
What happens then, when someone on the island (hell) dies? Where do you go after hell?
We don't know yet...since when does Lost provide all the answers. Maybe you jump around to different shitty realities. Maybe it's a limbo/pergatory(sp?) like I mentioned in the other post and when you "die" you are now going to real hell.
well, he obviously took Ben's words literally. where's Jeepster?
Hi.
Go to wiki and research purgatory.
My thoughts exactly. My only thinking was he wouldn't want any animals eating his father's body because that would be too much of a disrespect for his life.
It was a biblical reference. Think Jesus carrying the cross on his back. More below.I don't have a whole lot to add this week. Very powerful performance by Sawyer. It's pretty obvious that the Other's think that Locke is some sort of savior, although it's not clear whether or not Ben believes this. Lots of spiritual references, from Sawyer's bare, bloodied feet to Locke carrying his father like a cross. Sawyer's mother's name was Mary, and Locke's hand healed in a very short amount of time. Ben made reference to Locke that his being near was healing Ben. I was surprised that Ben called on Locke to sacrifice his father in front of the camp, although after all we've been told about the action's of the Others, it shouldn't be all that surprising. It's hard for me to think that fertility is the main focus of the Others, I'm betting that there are more, larger events in play. This is confirmed by Richard's comments to Locke, but I'm surprised Locke didn't ask more about them.Anthony Cooper reasonably concluded that he was in hell after his car crash, which will throw a lot of fuel on the fire of the purgatory theorists. Naomi fuels this fire as well with her comments of the plane four miles deep in the ocean. Anyone else catch the fact that she said 'search and recovery' and not 'search and rescue'? Some people feel that the writers are debunking this theory by specifically addressing it though, who knows. I've also seen similarities between Cooper's thinking that he's in hell and Hurley's friend Dave telling him he was in a hospital, hallucinating. I also heard an interesting theory that Cooper is a manifestation of smoke monster. It has appeared before when a character needs to let some things go, and appears to do so here. Also, when Rosseau appears, we don't hear Cooper, only Sawyer. Interesting. Although, after we see that Locke is carrying Cooper, that theory doesn't hold 100%. I've always appreciated Sayid's straightforward questioning of events that happen. I'd be skeptical of her story as well. I was right that no one trusts Jack. I do wonder what him and Juliet wouldn't tell Kate. Is it because she obviously can't keep a secret? Did Juliet tell Jack that Kate might be preggers? Is Juliet planning on double crossing Ben and the Others? I'm sure she felt trapped by Ben's promise that she could go home. But if Penny can get them off the island, I feel that Juliet would sell out Ben in a heart beat. I like how Juliet was throwing it in Kate's face by discussing "the secret" in front of her. So high school-ish. Weird to see loyalties shifting when Desmond, Charlie, and Hurley discuss bringing in someone they trust, and that someone is Sayid, not Jacke. I still don't see why Kate would spill the beans to Jack, unless she is trying to win points with him.Hard to know who to dislike more in this episode. Locke for putting Sawyer in the position he was in, Sayid for telling Kate, Kate for running immediately to Jack, or Jack for keeping secrets with Juliet. I can't wait for Sayid to hear the tape that Sawyer has. Hopefully we find out next week. Can't get my hopes up though. Ben said twice that it was Locke who brought his father to the island. How? I've discussed this with other people, and it's unclear to us why the others are so interested in the death of Locke's father. Does it really matter to them whether or not the death is at Locke's hands? Both Ben and Alpert think that Locke needs to be 'freed' of his father, and Alpert giving Locke information that would prevent getting blood on Locke's hands may be a big deal, considering how it seems the island deals with killers.What's next for Sawyer? After seeing his guilt puke that is so similar to Michael's, it's not a stretch to think that since his 'issue' is resolved, he'll be moving on.Any ideas why Rosseau would want dynamite?That's all for now, edits may follow.
Any ideas why Rosseau would want dynamite?That's all for now, edits may follow.
One of the things that caught my attention the most this episode was this. Plus Rosseau must be crazy flippin bored a lot. If I were her I'd go and live with the losties just to spice things up.
Ben said twice that it was Locke who brought his father to the island. How? I've discussed this with other people, and it's unclear to us why the others are so interested in the death of Locke's father. Does it really matter to them whether or not the death is at Locke's hands? Both Ben and Alpert think that Locke needs to be 'freed' of his father, and Alpert giving Locke information that would prevent getting blood on Locke's hands may be a big deal, considering how it seems the island deals with killers.
We've seen enough episodes that show how skeletons in the closet become reality on the island. Especially when it's as close as family. Remember Jack seeing his father? Locke is perhaps a little different in that his dad wasn't dead when he first arrived to the island. Plus Locke's dad could interact with everyone vs. ghost-like appearances. Locke obviously has a special bond to the power of the island.
We've seen enough episodes that show how skeletons in the closet become reality on the island. Especially when it's as close as family. Remember Jack seeing his father? Locke is perhaps a little different in that his dad wasn't dead when he first arrived to the island. Plus Locke's dad could interact with everyone vs. ghost-like appearances. Locke obviously has a special bond to the power of the island.
The more I think about it, the more I think the 'smoke monster' has something to do with it. Kate seeing the black horse, Jack seeing his father, Eko seeing his brother, Boone seeing Shannon in his drug induced state. I dislike the thought that this whole series would turn out to be just a metaphor for purgatory or whatever, but we'll see.I think we'll be pleasantly surprised to find that lots of old questions will be answered by season's end, along with fewer cliffhangers, with the exception of what will happen with Juliet, Jack, Sayid, Desmond, etc. I think Naomi's coming to look for Desmond will throw a kink in the power and control that Ben and the Others possess on the island. I would like to see the storyline go in this direction. Happy friday!
So I downloaded season 1, I'm going to start watching it.
18 episodes in...So I like Hurley, and I wish Charlie would have died when he got hung. Way to much storytelling via flashback...
18 episodes in...So I like Hurley, and I wish Charlie would have died when he got hung. Way to much storytelling via flashback...
You might want to just stop watching now if that how you feel. :club: