Guess The Number

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on folks. Unless we at least 50-60 replies in this thread, we will have to lock it up and cancel things.
No you wont!!!!I planned my entire evening around this contest...The suspense is killin me...COM MON BIG MONEY!!!!(gathering up rabbits feet and 4 leaf clovers)BABY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES!!!!

sometimes millionaires do crazy, stupid things. the OP would really make all the people who didn't guess look stupid if he were to give the winner $10000 or something.I will guess 42 since that seems like a number someone would pick randomly and try to assign meaning to it.I am not guessing it (to adhere to the one-guess rule), but if someone were to pick 21, that'd be smart since its a lot of people who think thy have an unusual lucky number's lucky number. i get 50% if someone picks 21 and wins. but that is not my pick, because i adhere to the rules.42.

Come on folks. Unless we at least 50-60 replies in this thread, we will have to lock it up and cancel things.
This post can't get any worse, I vote for locking too
You need the Commando 450.
black market showerheads."at 3:30 this afternoon, a van will pull up to the side of the building ..."
:you get a gold star face:
lol. so funny. "what about jerry?" "jerry? he can't handle this, hes delicate.":appreciatinggoodhumorface:
lol. so funny. "what about jerry?" "jerry? he can't handle this, hes delicate.":appreciatinggoodhumorface:
Kramer, Newman and a 'salesman' are at the back of a van in an alley.Salesman: All right, I got everything here. I got the Cyclone F series, Hydra Jet Flow, Stockholm Superstream, you name it.Newman: What do you recommend?Salesman: What are you looking for?Kramer: Power, man. Power.Newman: Like Silkwood.Kramer: That's for radiation.Newman: That's right.Kramer (pointing to the largest one): Now, what is this?Salesman: That's the Commando 450, I don't sell that one. What about thi-Kramer: Well that's what we want, the Commando 450.Salesman, Nah, believe me. It's only used in the circus. For elephants.Newman: We'll pay anything. We've got the (hands a wad of money to Kramer) What about Jerry?Kramer: He couldn't handle that, he's delicate.

wow, i was pretty close with that quote.i have been sitting here laughing to myself about seinfeld for the last 10 minutes.

wow, i was pretty close with that quote.i have been sitting here laughing to myself about seinfeld for the last 10 minutes.
Yeah, that was good. I love the "Power, man. Power." line by Kramer.