Last Tournament Played: Mar 22, 2006, 03:25:00 AM Tournaments Played / Week: 5.1 Average Placement (Players Placed Below): 62.1% % In The Money: 27.3% Best Finish: 1/180 Largest Take: $1080 Final Tables Made: off the chartthx for the link, pretty coolheres minehttp://www.tournamentreporter.com/performa...PlayerID=783219

lol, my mom googled my screen name for some reason about a week ago and found this. From what Ive heard this is pretty bad and inaccurate....well, obv inaccurate if it has me and 30 others ranked above JB. I guess its just a list of who's running well.I'll take it though :club: ....haha people dont know what the "official" player rankings are... so I can just lie!

This would be a really sweet site if they cleaned up the interface a little and kept more accurate track of the stats.
by stats do you mean rankings or actual player stats? I think accurate player rankings would be near impossible to make unless some sort of overall tlb was made with the combined results of ALL sites...even then, not everyone plays under the same s/n on every sit.
by stats do you mean rankings or actual player stats? I think accurate player rankings would be near impossible to make unless some sort of overall tlb was made with the combined results of ALL sites...even then, not everyone plays under the same s/n on every sit.
I mean actual player stats. Its not very accurate and it would be nice to look back further than 60 days.

I am not sure how accurate the stats are. It says that I play 0.9 tournements a week and my biggest cash is $1.98. Um, I am not even sure when I have ever won $1.98. Not to mention that 3 weeks ago I won a MTT tourney for a +1K win.

I guess its pretty buggy:Best Finish: 1/180 Largest Take: $1080 Final Tables Made: 0This is some guy aboves, his best finish is 1st but he never took a final table - must have been one hell of a pot to get players from multiple tables to bust in it.

yeah i found the stats are wayyyy off too. Also it seems to only track for the last 30 days?

How did you find that detailed list of his cashes?
You can change the lenght of time at the bottom of the screen (60 days max I think) but it still way off. Man I must really suck at poker...i am a 2. :club:

its definitely just a list of who is running well. the current #1 and #3 have made 32 or less final tables. coincidentally, they both won over $100K in a tourney, but the current rankings are definitely biased towards new players with a big win rather than an accurate ranking of the best players.