I Called In Sick Today

you have to classify stuff that it can't spot by the merchant, so yeah generalists just don't work well. it just lumps them all in as shopping, you can manually specify but who has time for that?

I just like knowing how much or little I've spent on food, gas, maintenance, etc.

it doesn't work with my work's awful, backwards 401k provider. in fact, I'm completely locked out currently, because I can't remember what my favorite color was, if I ever set up that challenge question at all. that would be classic, if I never specified, and it just has a null value in its database and rejects any answer (it says "you must enter an answer" if you submit nothing).

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

even Amazon? then I'm out. I'd say 70% of my consumer spending that isn't food is Amazon now.

It still works for Amazon, you just have to take 20 seconds and click on the drop down.

tilty just doesn't know when to stop his posts

I know when to, I just choose not too.

And, of course I'm just busting balls. I'm with Mexico, if I were 26, single and making Napa money I....well, I still wouldn't have 19 pairs of shoes I wear regularly, but I'd probably own at least a pair of $300 shoes.

What drop down?

It's been awhile, so it might be different now, but you used to be able to set up categories and easily split one receipt into many differing categories. Of course setting all that up manually takes time, but once it was set up, I remember it being very quick. (Just not automatic)

Yeah, I bought my shoes right before AE started really taking off back and they didn't really have sales but once or twice a year. Now it seems I get mailings every other month, which is annoying, but whatever. I have two pairs of AE's ($350?) and a pair of red wing boots that were $300. I also have a pair of cole Haans that were $150. A pair of Jordan's that were $200. A bunch of sneakers in the $90-130 range. Workboots that were $200. Cowboy boots that were $200. Some boat shoes that were $50 (my sister got an employee discount on those for me).

You have a down payment on a house in your shoe closet.

I assume you have a closet dedicated to shoes.

I was asking about your penis and it's adventures.

That was the other option. :)

No complaints. We've settled into probably 2-3 times per week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Pregnancy does affect viable angles a bit. Not looking forward to the 6 weeks of no sex afterwards, but she's great (I probably rain check her more than she rain checks me), so I'm sure she'll take care of me.

20%? Not with a hand in your face

I have 13 pairs of shoes, not including my golf shoes.

6 pairs sneakers, 7 pairs of dress, leather casuals.

I think I have 6 pairs, including golf shoes. But I would have to check. It might be 7. I have one pair of AE's.

I have 15 not including flip flops. I thought napa was bad at 19 at first but I mean I've probably got like 3 or 4 other pairs I'd like to have, so maybe it's not all that crazy. of course I'm pretty much a woman when it comes to shoes so maybe napa is a faggot after all.

edit: shit, 16. forgot about my hiking boots in another room. yeah I could get to 25 pretty easily if I had my druthers.

let's see, mental inventory:

2 pair j&m

2 pair merrell

2 pair sneaks

2 pair other dress shoe

1 pair boots

1 pair flip flops

skrillex playing street concert outside my office building tonight. probably should've hung out, there was definitely some talent there tonight.

Unless shoes are just trashed I don't throw them away. I probably have over 50 pairs. I have kept all my old Jordans. I only ever wear one pair, the Jordan 5's that still look new. The others just sit around and piss off my wife. I have 3 pairs of Cole Haan Dress shoes (I just threw away some dress shoes that were beat to hell). I have well over 20 pair of running shoes, only 3-4 pair get worn with regularity, a few extras for yard work. I have hiking boots, hiking shoes, snow boots, etc. I probably have 10 pair of flip flops too. I probably buy 3-5 pair of shoes a year. A running shoe for actual running, a running shoe for comfort and just going out, and casual shoe, a dress shoe and flip flops. Every couple years I may need to get an extra dress shoe or hiking boot.

Forgot my lawn sneakers

Now I'm done.

Until I'm not.

Yeah, that's it.

None or this is compelling at all. I'm very sorry. I just farted. While watching last nights new Top Chef. Sort of a smell to go along with the quickfire