Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Thanks for all the deets on the lady friend SA!

Strat, is this windfall of yours from your uncles estate or did you not give the deets either?

I literally cannot think of one reason not to go to a Royals WS game for essay. It sounds like his lady likes the Royals and baseball. If that is the case, you buy tickets and surprise her. It will be the best experience of your life, even if they lose the game 10-0.

I'm not full Mexico when it comes to spending money on things that make me happy, but money is a tool for experiences. This is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity and with as big of a sports fan as you are and Royals fan I just cannot imagine letting this opportunity pass you by. Hell, take your dad, your brother, someone.

The girl stuff bothered me before, this actually has me upset. I don't think I can let this go.

• Like 3

Surprising the girl with tickets would be a major Winners move. Her friends would be super impressed.

If you can make your girlfriends friends jealous, you do it every time, no matter the cost/time involved.

• Like 1

listen to your friend wvy brvy.

you must do this. i mean, i'm not even a "sports guy" and I've considered going to a game. i've just fallen in love with the story and when they make the movie and i'm watching that one scene i can say "i was there, and it was amazing."

Strat, what do you intend to do with all that money in a health savings acct? Lots of medical bills in the future?

possible, sure. if I get lucky and don't have any major health issues, it comes out as regular income at age 65, so it's like a hidden IRA. only I don't pay social security and all the other BS out of that money--it's as close to actual pre-tax as you're gonna get.

I could take it to the maximum extent and contribute all $17.5k to my 401(k) until I run out of money, but you have to draw a line somewhere when you're not even making $40k...

I was not aware that it can eventualy be taken as income. My new poopy job revolves around benefits for employees of various companoes and I've been dealing with hsa's and such. Interesting info, thanks

we have a team that goes around enrolling people in 401(k)s, doing education and whatnot. surprisingly lucrative. $250/year/enrollee or something, which scales super easily. I would have probably volunteered to work there on the back end if I didn't have the inside track on this spot with investment management.

I am interested to see how much my paycheck goes down when the crazy HSA contribution increase goes into effect in a few weeks. I will report back... I took it from $50 to $500+

There are tons of "Spinsored By, Promoted By" shit on my timeline. Seems to be an increase in it.

Golfed today. I'll post some pics here, because, why not?

My tee shot on hole 1. Its the ball on the right on the edge of the green. Played 277 (played from blue when we play with in-laws) Of course I only made par. Arghhh

geQXaTx.jpg

Deer everywhere

BZAxA8z.jpg

And alligators

O01GIpK.jpg

Pleased with this shot, 5 feet from the hole. 2 putt. I hate me

4AJh9rk.jpg

Island green, fun hole

Mu9ESDo.jpg

I hate this par 5

X0U2b75.jpg

This par 5 hates me too. Slice and I'm in the water, pull or go too long, woodlands.

JoSDLYM.jpg

What a glorious day today. In the 60's early then warmed up to the high 70's low 80's by the end of the round. It is officially the season of why we live in FL.

I'm done now

• Like 6

There are tons of "Spinsored By, Promoted By" shit on my timeline. Seems to be an increase in it.

I think twitter made a post about it, saying they were going to...hell I'll just find the tweet:

Twitter @twitter · Oct 16

We’re testing & exploring ways to include Tweets in your timeline we think you'll find interesting or entertaining:

Someone in my timeline said something along the lines of "Maybe you should create a "follow" button for those kinds of things."