I Called In Sick Today

He's always posting super liberal stuff on Facebook and talking about how awful GMO's are and everything. He's awful.

Wait, what's wrong with that?

I'll need to see the footage before my final opinion on the tony Stewart argument, but for right now, I will side with my man brvy, sight unseen.

That seals it, brvy is wrong.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Ron. Seriously. What the hell, Dude.

Tilt, Noah was in theaters months ago. I think it's already out on DVD.

Oh. Since this was just last night maybe they're advertising that it's now out on DVD?

I'll need to see the footage before my final opinion on the tony Stewart argument, but for right now, I will side with my man brvy, sight unseen.

http://wtvr.com/2014/08/10/tony-stewart-kills-driver/

Kimberly and you stay the hell away from I don't know man, this is just what happens when you give little shits everything they want or could ever need in life with no effort, I guess. He's always posting super liberal stuff on Facebook and talking about how awful GMO's are and everything. He's awful.

My feed is somehow stocked with a rare breed of conservative who are also overly concerned with science they don't understand. It's bad enough I have to see photoshops of the seahorse DNA that Monsanto is now putting in pickles or whatever, but they are also posted by fat, hateful, ill-meaning gun nuts who are still demanding Obama's birth certificate. It's almost as if Monsanto genetically engineered some kind of conservative hippie just to make sure I avoid Facebook. Maybe I should photoshop this text onto an ominous and unrelated picture and share it so everyone knows what's really going on.

I'm in agreement that the kid was stupid, but I've seen Tony Stewart do the exact same thing in (the highlights of) a NASCAR race, and no one swerved to run him over.

He pretty clearly did it intentionally. I don't hold it against him, but I could have avoided that, and I'm not one of the top 50 drivers in the country.

• Like 1

Brvy, I'm just saying that you are seeing things that aren't there. I agree with tilt that at worst, he wanted to buzz him. Kid was stupid for wanting to get in the face of a speeding car. If you have beef, go to his garage after the race and punch him.

Is the world better off without another dumb ass 20y/o hick with rich parents? Sure, I don't care that he killed him. One fewer lift kit I have to look at. But the world is also going to be safer with Stewart behind bars where he belongs.

A 20y/o doesn't have the level head that would lead you or I to calmly start a fistfight in a garage. If you don't develop that kind of problem solving skill by the time you are Stewart's age, we put you in the same box where we keep black people (for the same reason, more or less).

• Like 1

We never have seen Obama's birth certificate though.

So true. In fact, I don't think we've ever seen a president's birth certificate. Maybe it should be part of the application....if you're a minority. Right? Right????

• Like 1

Gotta go with brvy on this. You can hear Stewart hit the throttle right before he annihilates that guy, plus stewart is a hot head, hot heads do dumb things. Can't be out on the track tho that's just stupid.

• Like 1

So true. In fact, I don't think we've ever seen a president's birth certificate. Maybe it should be part of the application....if you're a minority. Right? Right????

Especially then, yes.

• Like 1

I'm totally just pushing buttons but i decided to check and turns out we have infact seen many presidents birth certificates. Including Obamas. Supposedly.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/28/search-for-u-s-presidents-birth-certificates-yields-mixed-results/

Here is an idea that would make both sides happy:

We stop caring about birth certificates, but also only people who appear white can run for president. The republicans get what they want, i.e. to build a legislative agenda completely around one totally meaningless, spiteful cause they made up just to sabotage the entire gov't, and the democrats get what we want, i.e. no one snooping around in Hilary's desk drawer in the process of giving us the leader we really wanted in '08. And the whole no blacks thing is a rare bipartisan Win.

Plus, it incentivize black men to breed with white women so that generations from now, their descendants might look white enough to run the free world.

Smoke another bowl Sklansky.

You know I'm just messing. Oh, I have the DM position, hoping for a Regional Manager position. And, yeah.

Robin Williams died. Suicide apparently. So bummed.

operating theory is he fishtailed it to spray the kid with dirt, misjudged the distance/kid closed the distance and next thing you know, kid is a speed bump.

i'm dubious on the audio of the revving engine, i think the audio is coming from the near side of the track.

beers like coors,lite,bud etc are for things like the lake or camping where you will be drinking all day. good beer is for when you're having a few and are drinking solely for flavor. i find it next to impossible to get shitfaced on good beers. i either don't drink them fast enough or i can't drink enough of them without feeling extremely full.

sex is like a chinese dinner, it ain't over until you both (all three on a really good day) get your cookie. sorry you didn't get your cookie frau.

robin williams dead. anybody that does cocaine to mellow out is just straight up wired differently.

sex is like a chinese dinner, it ain't over until you both (all three on a really good day) get your cookie. sorry you didn't get your cookie frau.

I never understood this. Not every woman is going to get there every time I suppose but throughout a weekend it should happen at least once. Especially when there's the anticipation of the encounter after a fairly long dry spell. WTF was he thinking?

One of my wifes friends, the one I mentioned a while back that I think is the only woman my wife might agree to a threesome with, had never orgasmed with a man until her recent relationship. Never. And she's had multiple partners. Bunch of selfish bastards if you ask me. If I knew a woman I was with had never orgasmed I would have made it my lifes work to make sure she did.