Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

i could get him an acquittal, no problem.

Just go on the kid's Facebook and find some pictures of him in a nice car and with girls that a jury would be jealous of. Jurors are haters by definition.

So did I miss something, did Frau not come to fruition on her weekend? If so that is just not OK. I almost can't not take care of business. Unless it's been too long, but in a weekend situation like that. I'd hit 80% for sure.

I have robustly enjoyed myself with Mr. Chicago in the past, but did not this last weekend. He was also very interested in discussing the how and the why of things. If one of you losers had trouble completing with a woman, I don't think there would be this sense of alarm.

Edit: best top of page of my FCP career

• Like 1

Frau did not come to the optimal conclusion. Now if you want to argue criminal negligence, Mr Chicago is a prime suspect.

Hell of an ol/dr

We're alarmed because we care Frau.

• Like 2

That's if she wants fun and orgasms. I forgot about brvy. She could be fawned over, get to go to all the museums never have to worry about giving a beej, and likely never have sex. So basically, a gay friend. But since Brvy has never spent more than $15 for an entree, that ain't gonna work for her

• Like 2

I wish you would all stop talking so coarsely about Frau. But I don't want her to think I think she's incapable of sticking up for herself either.

So, whatever.

I'm tired of everything. Life is so exhausting.

• Like 2

I'm tired of everything. Life is so exhausting.

What's wrong fella? Why so glum? New promotion, more money, just had a vacation. What's got ya down?

Fine. I would tongue her fart box if that's what she wanted.

Don't worry. I would never do that. Too much work and I'm too much of a wuss.

I had my phone off for most of my vacation. Woke up to a text from BC one day that was a poem about missing old lovers. Texted her and told her that if it's not going to be anything to not do that anymore and that I don't want to see her for awhile if there's any chance of us being friends. She didn't really say anything.

That sucks man, sorry, but probably in your best interest, which is what's important.

Was she just being flirty and friendly or could you have said "if you want to be lovers, come on over, if not, knock that shit off"

Edit: I guess you kind of implied that.

Do something for yourself. Buy some dopey sneakers you like.

I say get a hooker, but I know you won't. It really is worth it. Get you off the schnide.