I Called In Sick Today

Nothing worry about? Have you ever watched baseball Tilt?

They ****ing just got swept by the Tigers this ****ing week.

Stop sounding like an idiot. They have the best record in baseball, the best starting staff ERA in baseball (which just got better with 2 sub 3 era starters), the best run differential in baseball. Napa is right that it's still early but they are legit.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I was looking for something in the thread, was looking in the low 9000's or so and saw a pic of ladygrey. Decided not to troll Strat by quoting it

I've been pretty non-following of baseball this year because the Yankee's are terrible but they just traded for my (second) favorite player, so I'm back on the bandwagon!

I've been pretty non-following of baseball this year because the Yankee's are terrible but they just traded for my (second) favorite player, so I'm back on the bandwagon!

Brandon McCarthy is your 2nd favorite player? Why? His wife is hot though. And really funny on twitter.

finally watched the counselor. what a waste of all that talent.

Ronnie and I told you so but, again, would you listen? Nooooo

Stop sounding like an idiot. They have the best record in baseball, the best starting staff ERA in baseball (which just got better with 2 sub 3 era starters), the best run differential in baseball. Napa is right that it's still early but they are legit.

Yep. Totally nothing to worry about. What an idiot I am!

finally watched the counselor. what a waste of all that talent.

I can't talk about the movies I want to see in the other thread, but you can talk about the ones you have seen in this one? As thread attorney, go sue yourself.

• Like 1

Mainly because he's funny on twitter.

I don't actually watch baseball until the postseason. I just look at box scores and follow twitter. I'm only a fan because i feel like I should be.

had sex at least 20 times over the course of the three day weekend. my poor penis is so tired.

also experienced brv's worst nightmare of being woken up at 4 am this morning for a blowjob.

22 year olds have quite the libido.

• Like 4

The one-eyed woman I "crashed" a wedding to dance with last year passed this weekend. Really shitty. All her family was able to get home in time to say goodbye at least.

The last two posts had quite a wide range of emotion for me.

Sorry Naps.

Sorry to hear that Napa.

Drink plenty of water to rehydrate shake.

Sad someone had to receive a morning blowjob and happy someone died and gets to go to heaven?

This was fantastic. Ronnie is on his game today.

hey guys, how many animals do you think speedz has negligently killed so far? 40? 50? a thousand?

Locked my keys in my car like a fvcking idiot at the gym today. Now I have to wait until my roommate gets home from crossfit to bring me my spare set of keys. Banner day so far.