I Called In Sick Today

and it also helps to say it like you've mentioned it before even though it's the first time you've ever said anything on the subject. but still, pretty strategerific.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Ocho is correct. I was going all Strat on that ass as well, you know, for shits and gigs.

And yes, I was hoping for more of a raise. Hell, the new branch I'll be going to will cost me $20 or $24 dollars a week in tolls just to get there. Thats over $1k a year, straight cash homie. And no, there isnt an easy, free way to get there. The toll way is a quick, 20 minutes. The free way would probably take a frustrating 40-45 minute ride through multiple school zones.

So do i turn down the promotion and paltry raise or just take that extra cash? My big issue ia that this new branch is a Saturday branch and I dont want to go back to working 2 Saturdays a month. It better only be one out of every three. And I better get another week of vacay. Sadly, shitty ass banks dont seem to share details with employees.

/rant and frustration.

I could take the job/raise and order some shake like ammo

Shake, I was thinking that. Good call.

Ocho, i make $12,500. Big time it

Suited - i make just enough money to buy a lady dinner and then get her to make my thingy spit.

I dont know, I got nothin. I'm not a sick pussy wearing a hoodie with all the doors closed and balls full of splooge, jonesing for a lemon line gatorade. And thats without all of your fancy education or Shia/Emma fetish. Noodge

Edit: hug. Sweat it out

speaking of my fancy education. i picked up my masters diploma today. lady at hobby lobby asked me to value the "art." well this piece of paper cost me 100,000 bucks. so don't lose it.

and my balls aren't full of splooge. you think i'm not jerking it like someones paying me too? of course i am.

and i did go to the store for that gatorade and it is amazing. so refreshing.

lets hug it out you old bitch.

anything else? not really

I haven't framed my college diploma yet. Just hanging on my moms fridge with a magnet. But then again it only cost me $60k.

Working 10 hour days and then having to come back to do more work at the hotel is lame. And this is a small audit. I may have made a huge mistake.

Edit: really want to go get a sixer of something but I could go without the calories. Plus the closest place is blocks away and might not even be open. Also, this motel has a room dedicated to cleaning animals. Must be some sweet hunting ground nearby.

I may have made a huge mistake.

No touching, no touching.

They ain't paying you that money to whistle dixie. Time to grind.

Look at the bright side, you'll be making decent scratch but have no time to spend any of it, except on take out food. Find out what hooker service the boss man uses.

speaking of my fancy education. i picked up my masters diploma today. lady at hobby lobby asked me to value the "art." well this piece of paper cost me 100,000 bucks. so don't lose it.

and my balls aren't full of splooge. you think i'm not jerking it like someones paying me too? of course i am.

and i did go to the store for that gatorade and it is amazing. so refreshing.

lets hug it out you old bitch.

anything else? not really

Yeah, I was just going for the joke. I'm well aware of the fact that you're beating your dick like its a KState fan. Or whoever your rival is.

I won't drink Gatorade or any of those calorie drinks. I use the flawed mentality that I won't take in liquid calories unless they are of the alcohol variety. Don't get me wrong, after a vigorous workout, I'll slug a Gatorade, but I won't drink anything with calories in it just around the house. Hypocrite central here.

Go buy a burner at the store you got the Gatorade. And then get two gatorades for afterwards. If it was DSM my boss could tell you which ones are cops. Don't know how much help he'd be in KCity. You could always drive the three.5 hours to hangout with me. Of course, that's longer than just driving to DSM to see me at home. Not that I'd give you sex like a hooker would. Never on the first date. I should go to bed.

• Like 1

Oh, and finally got approved for the apartment. We can move in the 25th. New roommate picked up a table/chairs today off of CL and went and looked at a living room set that he liked, but obviously couldn't take home. Hopefully they can hold it until next week. Now just need to call and get the cable hooked up.

i think i'd have to actually have sex with a man to feel gayer than i did after watching that. really looked like little GOS was lip synching though. and maybe it was luck, but to cast little JT and little GOS, somebody must have had an eye for talent.

I haven't framed my college diploma yet. Just hanging on my moms fridge with a magnet. But then again it only cost me $60k.

Working 10 hour days and then having to come back to do more work at the hotel is lame. And this is a small audit. I may have made a huge mistake.

The joys/slavery of being on salary. I'm on call 7 days a week. Start with reports at around 7 am and end with more at 7 pm. Then my stores close at 9 pm so it's not uncommon to get calls or e-mails I have to deal with until 9:30 pm or so.

I don't own a piece of paper worth 60 cents, much less $60,000 though.