Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I could cut off my all my pubes, glue them to my face and still not having thing close to resembling your beard.

Thanks for reminding me, I need to clean up my shit tonight.

I drank a regular coors in a bottle while burning today. I was going to drink some Newcastle I had in the shop fridge but they were all like 80% full. I just tossed them. I thought that was weird, wasnt sure what was going on. All I have left back there are some old Moosehead and Fosters that people left at my house. Can't bring myself to drink those and I have not been able to pawn them off on someone else.

Serioulsy, how do people drink that shit and why? Same with Heineken and Becks. It's not like they are cheaper. At least I understand the reason people are drinking Nat Ice.

What the hell do you feel the need to burn? That never happens in FL, that I'm aware of.

Tree limbs, brush, cardboard, clippings, over the summer I get a pile thats 5 feet tall and 10 feet wide easy. Then once it's going I walk around the property finding everything I possibly can to burn.

You live in Nebraska? Suited just came

Yep. I live right in the heart of the cult of corn. Never been to a single game. Suited just died a little inside.

also, you're a sick man ronald mexico.

MV5BMTI1MzQyNzI5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjUyNjUyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

still up from last night. feeling terrible. but I now weigh 165. thinking about going to my favorite place in Lawrence to celebrate: pepperjax. meant to go with my old roommate but he didn't return my fb msg. there was a random call on my cell that I thought might be him but it was the recruiter for the job thing. boy did I avoid me some awkward.

I think I know why you can't seem to stay under 170... although, I have no idea why you even want to be that skinny.

Pot meet kettle

Did you think I said something in a mean way? I thought I was being super nice while talking about your inability to let anything slide.

Seeeeee brvy??? Told ya

You were right. You always are.

Ok, first off. Recorded a few eps of a show called Sandra Lee's Taverns, Lounges & Clubs. It shows places of that ilk around the country. Interesting. I'm always looking for signature drink ideas and food ideas. But what caught me was the host. Normally I dislike blondes a bunch. I've been warming of late, but she's very sexy to me. Wiki'd her, turns out she's 46. Looks goooodmfor 46. We'd all be happy with that at 46, or 36, and possibly 26, maybe even 16. Anywho...

She's at a place in Des Moines called El Bait Shop. 105 craft beers on tap, soon to be 130. Napa, find this place and go around the world. You can get all of them served to you in 4oz glasses. 420oz in one day, you can do it. Report back

Ok, first off. Recorded a few eps of a show called Sandra Lee's Taverns, Lounges & Clubs. It shows places of that ilk around the country. Interesting. I'm always looking for signature drink ideas and food ideas. But what caught me was the host. Normally I dislike blondes a bunch. I've been warming of late, but she's very sexy to me. Wiki'd her, turns out she's 46. Looks goooodmfor 46. We'd all be happy with that at 46, or 36, and possibly 26, maybe even 16. Anywho...

She's at a place in Des Moines called El Bait Shop. 105 craft beers on tap, soon to be 130. Napa, find this place and go around the world. You can get all of them served to you in 4oz glasses. 420oz in one day, you can do it. Report back

I've been to El Bait shop many many times.