I Called In Sick Today

Pretty great picture though.
Yeah we're gonna have you sort of lying on top of her, her character will be unconscious, and you'll be trying to kiss her face. Perfect. Now I want you to full-on grab her boob. No, the one facing the camera. Really cup the whole thing, don't hold back. Thaaat's it, that's what we're looking for.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

my roommate and i say this all the time. we've extended it to other things as well. i'll do the dance raaaaaaaaandy does and say it in the voice and rhythm of the saying. like if we order a pizza. i'll hop around and say, "eatin fuckin pizza". it's super funny, you just gotta trust me.
It's true.
IN OTHER NEWS: word on the street is that keira knightley is now single. this is excellent news. i for one will celebrate by dedicating one to her later tonight.
In a fucking hot tub!

I just found out that Steve Martin has a twitter account. I suppose I should just assume everyone has one. His actually has some funny stuff in it.-IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY, if I can think of one. -Now crafting phraseology of important announcement. Consulting team of grammarians, too. -Off to gym while sociologist scan announcement for political correctness. -Important announcement perfectly crafted. Now have to cut eight beautiful pages down to 140 characters. Hang in there. -ANNOUNCEMENT: DOWNLOAD FREE SONG from my & @steepcanyon new album: http://tiny.cc/oxxnx all you have to do is ENTER YOUR EMAIL. MUH HA!

I've been pimping steve martin on twitter since he started a month or two ago. He had a little series about hearing noises downstairs (or upstairs?) that I thought was pretty funny. I'd recommend going back all the way to the start of his timeline and read from there. Also, in the "who knew?" department, @patsajak is surprisingly funny as well.

I just found out that Steve Martin has a twitter account. I suppose I should just assume everyone has one. His actually has some funny stuff in it.
Wow. This is by far the most entertaining twitter account I've seen. Do you guys follow anybody (worthwhile) on twitter? I never have, but I just bookmarked Steve Martin. Also now checking out Pat Sajak, improbably. - "eggplant"- "steve martin" - "naked texting"- "Steve martin" buff photos muscle speedo photos beach posing.- Sorry, thought I was on Google.***********- Nothing funny coming. Changing out connectors cords. Have idea for some Chilean miner stuff.
I'd recommend going back all the way to the start of his timeline and read from there.
I took your advice and yeah, it's outstanding. I'm only just past his (first?) recap but it's been hilarious the whole way. - Confusiusious say: Bad English indicateMONKEYTWEETINGINTERPOLATIONeimlneihIE3NOINTENOIENKDN

^^^ that... ^^^^ that right there... that's funny.

I am sick of this cold and snow. SICK OF IT!
you ain't gotta tell me brother. winter is worse than black people.
This better not be another one of those things that you're not going to share. I mean, it obviously is, but I wish it wasn't.Is department newsletter code for online dating site?
oh it wasn't anything special, like three things I like, and I'm pretty sure I just made stuff up. I think camping was one of them. one was fixing my house too, and I phrased it humorously, which was LOST with the addition of the period.

went to mr. goodcents for dinner. it was good. had a chicken parm sub. you'll find i usually do when i go to mr. goodcents. so i'm sitting there and in walks a ravishingly beautiful woman. she stands in line to order and i just cannot stop looking at her. she has it all. legs, breasts, face. she has them. eventually she orders. i think she got a veggie sub. she paid and left. i finished my meal and drove home.

went to mr. goodcents for dinner. it was good. had a chicken parm sub. you'll find i usually do when i go to mr. goodcents. so i'm sitting there and in walks a ravishingly beautiful woman. she stands in line to order and i just cannot stop looking at her. she has it all. legs, breasts, face. she has them. eventually she orders. i think she got a veggie sub. she paid and left. i finished my meal and drove home.
That's ok, SA21. It's difficult to grab life by the balls when your hands are wrapped around a delicious chicken parm sub.
That's ok, SA21. It's difficult to grab life by the balls when your hands are wrapped around a delicious chicken parm sub.
even if i had the balls to approach, i wouldnt have known what to say. but i sure did enjoy that chicken parm sub. on an unrealted note, there was this dad and son in line while i was there. and they were just horsing around, you know playing. but the dad was kind of hitting the kid. it made me uncomfortable becuase abusing children is no joke.
even if i had the balls to approach, i wouldnt have known what to say. but i sure did enjoy that chicken parm sub. on an unrealted note, there was this dad and son in line while i was there. and they were just horsing around, you know playing. but the dad was kind of hitting the kid. it made me uncomfortable becuase abusing children is no joke.
But this is hilarious.

I guess that means you didn't find it funny. Fine then. And I was about to teach you how to talk to girls.WELL, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT NOW, BUCKO.

I guess that means you didn't find it funny. Fine then. And I was about to teach you how to talk to girls.WELL, YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT IT NOW, BUCKO.
who are you, don draper? ad men dont get chicks, everybody knows that.