I Called In Sick Today

I love how everybody immediately steps up their funny game right after the brackets are posted. fucking panderers.
I love it too!
and yes, you should certainly be worried about me getting a serious girlfriend
You, TB, speedz...if that happens, who does that leave us with? If all of the meeting girls stories have to come from Napa, this place is fucked.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Provisional job offer yayyyyIf all goes well I might get to be one of the people who stands outside the Houses of Parliament all day in the cold and rain telling people where to go. ~*~Exciting~*~
Blue uniform? Portcullis crest?

I'm a regular at a coffee shop in a certain bookstore.In this coffee shop works a very cute Jew broad (nerd-cute, built like a brick shithouse). We joke and chat... Whenever she sees me standing in line, she smiles and immediately starts making my order, before I even get to the counter. Anyway, same routine only today, it was pretty slow. I'm in there with my computer, unfucking some bad PHP commands my rookie Pakistani coder FUBAR'd a project with. She came over and sat at my table. Turns out she's a college student (shocker), likes Jazz and comes from a wealthy family. Drives a Prius, 'conservative democrat' politics... I took the blunt approach and warn her that I'm a catastrophe of a human being and while the flagrantly apparent monstrous intellect may be intriguing, I'm pretty much worthless in most every way. She says "Oh, no worries about that... I've gone out with a few project-guys in my time..." then proceeds to ask if I want to go to get ice cream tomorrow. Now, keep in mind, I'm fatter than a pig and not the most pleasant person. I might not be 'bad looking' for a fat guy, but that's like being the nicest house in Gary, Indiana. My hygiene is 'marginal' on its best day and unless I'm really dedicated to the banter, I present myself socially in such a way that one would be certain I register pretty high on the autism spectrum. I'll report back how this goes, but I don't think it will go well. I'm thinking it's 50.50 that she even shows up.

I'm a regular at a coffee shop in a certain bookstore.In this coffee shop works a very cute Jew broad (nerd-cute, built like a brick shithouse). We joke and chat... Whenever she sees me standing in line, she smiles and immediately starts making my order, before I even get to the counter. Anyway, same routine only today, it was pretty slow. I'm in there with my computer, unfucking some bad PHP commands my rookie Pakistani coder FUBAR'd a project with. She came over and sat at my table. Turns out she's a college student (shocker), likes Jazz and comes from a wealthy family. Drives a Prius, 'conservative democrat' politics... I took the blunt approach and warn her that I'm a catastrophe of a human being and while the flagrantly apparent monstrous intellect may be intriguing, I'm pretty much worthless in most every way. She says "Oh, no worries about that... I've gone out with a few project-guys in my time..." then proceeds to ask if I want to go to get ice cream tomorrow. Now, keep in mind, I'm fatter than a pig and not the most pleasant person. I might not be 'bad looking' for a fat guy, but that's like being the nicest house in Gary, Indiana. My hygiene is 'marginal' on its best day and unless I'm really dedicated to the banter, I present myself socially in such a way that one would be certain I register pretty high on the autism spectrum. I'll report back how this goes, but I don't think it will go well. I'm thinking it's 50.50 that she even shows up.
Be sure to post when she starts controlling you with sex. I married a shiksa for a reason.
Blue uniform? Portcullis crest?
It's a navy anorak with a gold embroidered logo, yes.
I took the blunt approach and warn her that I'm a catastrophe of a human being and while the flagrantly apparent monstrous intellect may be intriguing, I'm pretty much worthless in most every way. She says "Oh, no worries about that... I've gone out with a few project-guys in my time..." then proceeds to ask if I want to go to get ice cream tomorrow. Now, keep in mind, I'm fatter than a pig and not the most pleasant person. I might not be 'bad looking' for a fat guy, but that's like being the nicest house in Gary, Indiana. My hygiene is 'marginal' on its best day and unless I'm really dedicated to the banter, I present myself socially in such a way that one would be certain I register pretty high on the autism spectrum. I'll report back how this goes, but I don't think it will go well. I'm thinking it's 50.50 that she even shows up.
Wow, you sure sound like a prize. Obviously you are underselling yourself, otherwise this girl wouldn't be throwing herself at you. Take a shower, put on some deodorant, wear fresh clothes, go eat some ice cream, lay a pipe in this Jewess and enjoy it.
I took the blunt approach and warn her that I'm a catastrophe of a human being and while the flagrantly apparent monstrous intellect may be intriguing, I'm pretty much worthless in most every way. She says "Oh, no worries about that... I've gone out with a few project-guys in my time..." then proceeds to ask if I want to go to get ice cream tomorrow. Now, keep in mind, I'm fatter than a pig and not the most pleasant person. I might not be 'bad looking' for a fat guy, but that's like being the nicest house in Gary, Indiana. My hygiene is 'marginal' on its best day and unless I'm really dedicated to the banter, I present myself socially in such a way that one would be certain I register pretty high on the autism spectrum.
Yeah, but does she know about your grip strength? At least date her long enough to find out if she can make a proper reuben.Additional callback to something we know about your personal life.
I thought scram had a woman with a kid and was buying apartments and islands and such?
When he stopped talking about it we, or, most of us, were able to infer that it was over. Maybe they never got past the pre-nup stage.

honestly for me, it's a little hard to come to terms with the fact that scram has real human emotions. just doesn't seem right.ALSO: some of you may remember back right after christmas I was talking about how iTunes was being stupid and for some of the albums I'd add to iTunes, it would put the title as Band - Song instead of just Song, seemingly independent of the id3 tag. I just figured out the culprit: I was dragging and dropping the whole folders into itunes, which works for the most part, except that the folders I was dragging that ended up having the Band - Song problem had a winamp playlist file in them in addition to the songs. that's what was causing the problem. so if you have this problem, just delete the winamp playlist file and everything should be ok. in case anybody was wondering. (shut the fuck up speedz.)

(shut the fuck up speedz.)
Haha...the entire time (ok, the few seconds) I spent reading (ok, skimming) your post, I was thinking about how to make fun of it. I'm getting predictable.

I'm leaving to go do this and in the process, doing something I never thought I'd do.I'm wearing a sweater. If I had friends, they'd be laughing SO HARD at me, right now...

pandering?
hahaha
I thought scram had a woman with a kid and was buying apartments and islands and such?
Yeah, I get this confued as well. Is he Scram or not?
Wow, you sure sound like a prize. Obviously you are underselling yourself, otherwise this girl wouldn't be throwing herself at you. Take a shower, put on some deodorant, wear fresh clothes, go eat some ice cream, lay a pipe in this Jewess and enjoy it.
Always sound advice to be found here. Well, not always but occasionally.
I'm leaving to go do this and in the process, doing something I never thought I'd do.I'm wearing a sweater. If I had friends, they'd be laughing SO HARD at me, right now...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
honestly for me, it's a little hard to come to terms with the fact that scram has real human emotions. just doesn't seem right.
Oh, I don't think he actually has real human emotion. He's a narcissitic borderline pschopath. I mean how cool is it that we might have a serial killer in our thread! The Army is going to be so jealous when they find out, haha.OH yeah, DON'T FORGET YOUR COFFEE CUP!!
This has such potential. I hope it goes well, but not so well that there won't be any good stories about awkward interactions.

Pretty uneventful. Went well. The conversation was surprisingly solid and two-way in construct. She let me play with her ipad, which is metaphorical for nothing. This was clearly the weeder-date to see if there should be a round 2. I'm guessing there probably will be but who knows. Her call. There's more in common than I would have guessed.

Pretty uneventful. Went well. The conversation was surprisingly solid and two-way in construct. She let me play with her ipad, which is metaphorical for nothing. This was clearly the weeder-date to see if there should be a round 2. I'm guessing there probably will be but who knows. Her call. There's more in common than I would have guessed.
Fuck all that shit. What flavor ice cream did you get?