I Called In Sick Today

I'll report back how this goes, but I don't think it will go well. I'm thinking it's 50.50 that she even shows up.
This is: very exciting.
If he even got Ice cream, I am going with plain vanilla for him and cherry cordial for her.
Vanilla? Seriously? Nobody's boring enough to get vanilla ice cream on a first date, even if that's what they'd really want.
I bet Scram would order vanilla and be able to explain in great detail what makes this particular vanilla better/worse than other types of vanilla and what qualities vanilla should have.
I feel like sharing a funny story. SJ, how the shit do I search back to find a funny story or two that I posted way back in the day?
You just have to remember a key word in the story that isn't a very common key word. And an approximation of when you told the story helps if you have to go through a bunch of hits.Off to update KOOT2010...
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Is this supposed to be funny or you being defensive? I can't tell. (this is me being inquisitive)
i would imagine he's one of a number of people who feel that TB pretty much fabricates all the drama. doesnt take away from the story quality though.
i would imagine he's one of a number of people who feel that TB pretty much fabricates all the drama. doesnt take away from the story quality though.
I'm familiar with the premise of "Wang embellishing" stories. I'm just saying that I don't think Wang would have been able to make up a story about receiving a SS gift that inadvertently ruined a relationship, kinda, for obvious reasons. So the whole premise that his life would have been the same regardless doesn't make sense and isn't that funny. And if he is being defensive, it's a stupid thing to be defensive about because it was just a comedy of errors that could not have been predicted by any reasonable person. Lawyer'ed.
I'm familiar with the premise of "Wang embellishing" stories. I'm just saying that I don't think Wang would have been able to make up a story about receiving a SS gift that inadvertently ruined a relationship, kinda, for obvious reasons. So the whole premise that his life would have been the same regardless doesn't make sense and isn't that funny. And if he is being defensive, it's a stupid thing to be defensive about because it was just a comedy of errors that could not have been predicted by any reasonable person. Lawyer'ed.
yeah, but it sure was funny for the rest of us.
good news. i walked my fat ass up to school through a blizzard and just as soon as i got here they cancelled all classes. nice work dbags.
At least you got some exercise, eh?A friend of mine met a girl online and they exchanged a few emails. She sent him some hot pictures but he couldn't tell if she was on the level, so he asked her for proof of her identity. A few days later she sent him a copy of her passport. We've both beaten our brains out over it but can't decide whether it's genuine or not. What do y'all think?010_Passport_Copy_1_Ms_Stuart_Jennifer_Passport.jpg

Is the verification necessary for hotness or for realness? Is the male friend worried that she's not actually hot or not actually a woman? I, uh, just asked the same question twice. Anyway, what's the downside if "she" isn't up to par?

read this on some news cnn report about the shooting. quote from some guy in arizona displeased with the level of vitriol and hate:"We have become the mecca of prejudice and bigotry."incidentally, mecca, as a place which accepts no members of other races/religions, is actually the mecca of prejudice and bigotry.
I don't remember why I quoted this, but it was amusing to me. That's probably why I quoted it.
At least you got some exercise, eh?A friend of mine met a girl online and they exchanged a few emails. She sent him some hot pictures but he couldn't tell if she was on the level, so he asked her for proof of her identity. A few days later she sent him a copy of her passport. We've both beaten our brains out over it but can't decide whether it's genuine or not. What do y'all think?010_Passport_Copy_1_Ms_Stuart_Jennifer_Passport.jpg
hahahahaha
Is this supposed to be funny or you being defensive? I can't tell. (this is me being inquisitive)
Slight jab but was a joke. No clue why I would be defensive. Doesn't matter that much to me.
I like Wang and all his stories. I feel he embellishes approximately 18% of the details. And BFT.And based on IM convos, I am not the only one. It changes nothing. He's a great poster.
Is the verification necessary for hotness or for realness? Is the male friend worried that she's not actually hot or not actually a woman? I, uh, just asked the same question twice. Anyway, what's the downside if "she" isn't up to par?
For realness, obviously. I think the thing that concerns me most about the passport is the balloon border. It's suspiciously jaunty for an official document.
I think the thing that concerns me most about the passport is the balloon border. It's suspiciously jaunty for an official document.
It's the pink tones that clearly set me off. Otherwise all seems to be accurate imo.
That whitewhine site is awesome but this one is the best I saw. Good thing I was out at lunch when I read it because that woulda been awkward laugh from my cubicle. http://whitewhine.tumblr.com/post/84963645...-sent-by-jarren
That site is hands-down amazing. tumblr_lcckuf32Or1qz5tgbo1_250.pngEDIT: Favorite goddam site ever. Well, favorite site that makes fun of snooty white people. tumblr_l1wef2yddL1qz5tgbo1_400.png
That site is hands-down amazing. tumblr_lcckuf32Or1qz5tgbo1_250.pngEDIT: Favorite goddam site ever. Well, favorite site that makes fun of snooty white people. tumblr_l1wef2yddL1qz5tgbo1_400.png
Quite possibly the dumbest site (and concept) ever- for reasons having nothing to do with the fact that it lampoons white people, who could be made fun of in much sharper and more incisive ways... Yes, correct. On average, white people won't be complaining about "suck at life" problems like their children starving to death, not being able to pay their rent or living in a neighborhood where gunfire erupts on their front lawn. Shock/awe!
This + "This penguin has seen a double rainbow!!!!" = double shot of great.
Quite possibly the dumbest site (and concept) ever- for reasons having nothing to do with the fact that it lampoons white people, who could be made fun of in much sharper and more incisive ways...
Yeah, I looked at the site briefly and didn't find it all that funny.
Quite possibly the dumbest site (and concept) ever- for reasons having nothing to do with the fact that it lampoons white people, who could be made fun of in much sharper and more incisive ways... Yes, correct. On average, white people won't be complaining about "suck at life" problems like their children starving to death, not being able to pay their rent or living in a neighborhood where gunfire erupts on their front lawn. Shock/awe!
Eh, it's pretty funny, and the one with the cold food vs cholera isn't indicative of most of the posts. What I really love about it is seeing people comment about moronic things that, until very recently wouldn't have been public. It would be something you say to your girlfriend/boyfriend/husband/wife/roommate/whatever and that person would just sort of shrug and nod, or roll their eyes when you look away. Basically it's an entertaining window into how annoyingly self-important some people are. I'd actually be surprised if you didn't enjoy the site - the main targets are snooty liberals who get unreasonably upset when hilariously minor things trip them up.
Unbelievable. Wal-Mart doesn’t carry Goji berries.

Seriously though, this person exists and is probably not even kidding.

Ugh! My mom can’t make parent-teacher conferences for my Philosophy class because she has an appointment with her nutritionist!