Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I can see it working better for LLY than vb though, LLY- (NY accent) Heya Beotch, I got yur String theory right here!" vb- Hey doofus! What's the matter with you, do you have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?
I enjoyed this.sooooo... looks like I'm gonna be taking my first business trip here in the very near future. gonna be ridiculously busy the whole time, but it'll be neat I'm thinking. also of relevance: this chick I work with that I've been kind of wanting to bang will also be attending said business trip. discuss.
sooooo... looks like I'm gonna be taking my first business trip here in the very near future. gonna be ridiculously busy the whole time, but it'll be neat I'm thinking. also of relevance: this chick I work with that I've been kind of wanting to bang will also be attending said business trip. discuss.
Where is said business trip?I think you should totally bang her.
I enjoyed this.sooooo... looks like I'm gonna be taking my first business trip here in the very near future. gonna be ridiculously busy the whole time, but it'll be neat I'm thinking. also of relevance: this chick I work with that I've been kind of wanting to bang will also be attending said business trip. discuss.
Don't talk to her!

actually the personal information is alllllll good (e.g. I will disclose once banggage has occurred), it's the professional stuff I can't get into.I feel I need to be more specific about this female though. I should start off by mentioning that she's not really "hot" per se. she's older, like 35 or so I think, has kids, and isn't like all fit and sexy and what not. but this chick is just fuck all cute, looks and personality. she really reminds me a lot of ray's wife from everybody loves raymond (not in the bitchy attitude, though she is quite snarky, which is also very cute).

I feel I need to be more specific about this female though. I should start off by mentioning that she's not really "hot" per se. she's older, like 35 or so I think, has kids, and isn't like all fit and sexy and what not. but this chick is just fuck all cute, looks and personality. she really reminds me a lot of ray's wife from everybody loves raymond (not in the bitchy attitude, though she is quite snarky, which is also very cute).
Choose your response!A.
herm.jpg
B.
dm_081029_cfb_kiper.jpg
C.
HermEdwards.jpg
D.
shakira.jpg
E.
rasheed.jpg
F.
yeaaadawson.gif
sooooo... looks like I'm gonna be taking my first business trip here in the very near future. gonna be ridiculously busy the whole time, but it'll be neat I'm thinking. also of relevance: this chick I work with that I've been kind of wanting to bang will also be attending said business trip. discuss.
I think you should do your best to make sure you're the last two from the company remaining at the hotel bar. Then you should ask her she had her kids via c-section or out the vag, and proceed accordingly.
I think you should do your best to make sure you're the last two from the company remaining at the hotel bar. Then you should ask her she had her kids via c-section or out the vag, and proceed accordingly.
How is that question in any way relevant to anal sex?
Don't forget to trip on the way into her bedroom!