Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

By 9:30am Thursday, I had to have my book ready to drop off for all the faculty to approve in order for me to graduate. At 6am that morning, I finished the edit and began to render the monster video project that I spent all quarter working on. I was more than a little worried about the drop off considering that I had no paper-version of my book and no website, just a photo gallery in my iPad. There are a bunch of print campaigns in my book, and print isn't exactly the next big thing in advertising. It was suggested that I find a digital element (not tv digital) to all of these campaigns and expand them. Instead, I decided to take my one campaign that already had a digital element--this campaign that everyone agreed was my worst--and blow it out of the water, presenting it with a smooth After Effects video presentation.So I took After Effects this quarter. About 3 weeks ago, I decided I knew enough to start making the video. Made that fucker. There's only one joke in it. Only one. That's how serious I was about this seriously digital campaign.My book passed with flying colored clichés. The video is butter.It's getting very close to find-a-job time. Three guys from my quarter have already accepted jobs, two in Durham, NC, and one in Chicago. None of these are jobs that I want, but they're jobs and those guys have them. There was one designer that was my main partner on the latest digital project, the E4 videos that won a Pencil, and Bangers & Cash. She and I are being pitched as a team to an awesome agency in an awesome place that I shouldn't mention yet. If we don't get that agency, my top locations are L.A. (obv) and New York. I have no attachments, and I like sparkly things.In the meantime, I'm going to have to move in with Mom & Them back in Indy. High five, Strat.

anyways, there's no where near enough info to make a proper decision. would I be accruing deposits into my 401k during this time? would I also (magically, of course) be gaining job specific and general management experience, both in verifiable resume form and actual knowledge?
Hooooomo.
She and I are being pitched as a team to an awesome agency in an awesome place that I shouldn't mention yet.
~*~London~*~?I have an interview next week, woop. Also doing some temp work right now that could likely be a longer term job. Both these options would kinda entail giving up on my hopes of a career in politics. Hmm.
I just went and checked. Yeah, I much preferred the theatrical cut (with blue colour scheme, with better ending, with voiceover, with KK) and I think I may not have even liked either if I hadn't seen the TC before the DC.
I didn't recognize the movie so I googled it,Search ResultsI Called In Sick Today - FCP Poker Forum15 posts - 7 authors - Last post: 15 hours agoNow he's shooting holes in my alligator skin bags! Man, that's just mean! Glad someone immediately got it. Go to the top of the page ...www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic...st...
I'm guessing whoever told you that, saw the director's cut DVD.The theatrical release couldn't be called stupid by anyone (unless their favorite movie is Transformers or Armageddon), I don't think.
I'm not sure which one I saw then because I don't remember the line, not that that means anything. What were we talking about?
juno is a goofd film
yes it wasd.
By 9:30am Thursday, I had to have my book ready to drop off for all the faculty to approve in order for me to graduate. At 6am that morning, I finished the edit and began to render the monster video project that I spent all quarter working on. I was more than a little worried about the drop off considering that I had no paper-version of my book and no website, just a photo gallery in my iPad. There are a bunch of print campaigns in my book, and print isn't exactly the next big thing in advertising. It was suggested that I find a digital element (not tv digital) to all of these campaigns and expand them. Instead, I decided to take my one campaign that already had a digital element--this campaign that everyone agreed was my worst--and blow it out of the water, presenting it with a smooth After Effects video presentation.So I took After Effects this quarter. About 3 weeks ago, I decided I knew enough to start making the video. Made that fucker. There's only one joke in it. Only one. That's how serious I was about this seriously digital campaign.My book passed with flying colored clichés. The video is butter.It's getting very close to find-a-job time. Three guys from my quarter have already accepted jobs, two in Durham, NC, and one in Chicago. None of these are jobs that I want, but they're jobs and those guys have them. There was one designer that was my main partner on the latest digital project, the E4 videos that won a Pencil, and Bangers & Cash. She and I are being pitched as a team to an awesome agency in an awesome place that I shouldn't mention yet. If we don't get that agency, my top locations are L.A. (obv) and New York. I have no attachments, and I like sparkly things.In the meantime, I'm going to have to move in with Mom & Them back in Indy. High five, Strat.
Congrats. The good news here is that you'll be closer to me so there is a possiblity you could bone a 2nd FCP member.
~*~London~*~?I have an interview next week, woop. Also doing some temp work right now that could likely be a longer term job. Both these options would kinda entail giving up on my hopes of a career in politics. Hmm.
Meh, just run for House of Lords or something.
Bean's closet?yJUvL.jpg:singletear:
Nope. None of them are suppressor equipped. Jeez Napa.
jesus, that scares me
Really? It makes me erect. I think ONE of us is pretty messed up.
The word on the mean streets is mean...about how much London agencies pay junior creatives. But I'd be willing to take less for a gig in Amsterdam. I hear they pay you in weed.How could these jobs destroy your political aspirations?
The word on the mean streets is mean...about how much London agencies pay junior creatives. But I'd be willing to take less for a gig in Amsterdam. I hear they pay you in weed.How could these jobs destroy your political aspirations?
Aw dang.Taking a paying, full-time job means giving up on the dream of interning with an MP. Can't do both at the same time, and once I start a salaried job I'll have to stick with it for a while before deciding whether to start applying for internships again. If I get the job I'm interviewing for next week I think I will take it for sure. It is in the House of Commons so that is enough to convince me. I just kinda want to be there. It's like a holy land to me.

There is an awesome 83 year old guy who regularly attends the same swing dance nights that I go to. Last time I saw him he gave me what I think is the best invitation ever written:2vsrax4.pngp.s. I'm not going... unfortunately another dancer is throwing a party on the same evening. Shame, because I am genuinely fascinated to know what John's finely honed party will entail.

I really want to submit it to reddit. I was thinking "This guy supposedly knows how to party" as the title. it's all in the title. brainstorm, people.we could let LG do the honors. but before you do it, make sure you upload it to imgur. they're persnickety about everyone using imgur.

I really want to submit it to reddit. I was thinking "This guy supposedly knows how to party" as the title. it's all in the title. brainstorm, people.we could let LG do the honors. but before you do it, make sure you upload it to imgur. they're persnickety about everyone using imgur.
Nah I just wanted to show you guys. Wouldn't want poor John to become an unwitting meme.Ugh worst night's sleep ever. High fever (102.2) kept me awake from until 6.30 before finally dropping enough to let me sleep until my alarm went off at 7.30am. Woke up drenched in sweat which apparently means I "broke" the fever. Now reluctantly getting ready to go to temp job. Already feel dizzy with fatigue.
Nah I just wanted to show you guys. Wouldn't want poor John to become an unwitting meme.Ugh worst night's sleep ever. High fever (102.2) kept me awake from until 6.30 before finally dropping enough to let me sleep until my alarm went off at 7.30am. Woke up drenched in sweat which apparently means I "broke" the fever. Now reluctantly getting ready to go to temp job. Already feel dizzy with fatigue.
Nah, that's just the realization of "holy shit I'll be working for the next 40 years of my life, holy shit that's almost twice as long as I've been alive". It'll pass after a few months.
There is an awesome 83 year old guy who regularly attends the same swing dance nights that I go to. Last time I saw him he gave me what I think is the best invitation ever written:2vsrax4.png
That is hilarious. *strong* MS Paint Cartoon material, but since we don't want to meme the old guy, I'll lay off.