I Called In Sick Today

And thankfully I'll only be in a Euro time zone for the next two weeks before I return to EST (no offense to your continent and its various time zones). Aside from one two-week period, I've been in France/Switzerland since April, and I'm EXTREMELY ready to go back to teh NYC and rejoin my actual life sitting on the couch.
Dang, an old schoolchum of mine just started a week at CERN. Would have been a cool "small world" moment if you guys had met.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

There is an awesome 83 year old guy who regularly attends the same swing dance nights that I go to. Last time I saw him he gave me what I think is the best invitation ever written:2vsrax4.pngp.s. I'm not going... unfortunately another dancer is throwing a party on the same evening. Shame, because I am genuinely fascinated to know what John's finely honed party will entail.
Man, can you send someone else? I'm dying to know what is going on at these events.

I can believe I laughed at that

I am rain. I can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming. Either way, I slowly bring out the beauty around me. I am best known for: my touch. My dominant state: changing.OMG THAT'S TOTALLY ME!

You Are LightningBeautiful yet dangerousPeople will stop and watch you when you appearEven though you're capable of random violenceYou are best known for: your powerYour dominant state: performing that doesn't really sound like me.