I Called In Sick Today

I stupidly and regrettably said, "Well, you know, it's a conspiracy against you and you alone."
She sounds more than a little bit crazy. Try not to get yourself killed.
She came in crying. And apologizing like crazy because as expected, she left her chips and grape soda on her kitchen counter.
That was nice of her. I can't believe you gave her your boss's cell number.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

She sounds more than a little bit crazy. Try not to get yourself killed.That was nice of her. I can't believe you gave her your boss's cell number.
I want him to get a taste of the crap I have to go through. He never gets to experience any of this because I always cut the crazies off at the pass. He always tells me if I can't make someone happy or calm them down, give them his number. And lucky for him, he didn't have to deal with this one either. 5.5 years of this and I think he has only received one call from someone who I could not wrangle.
5.5 years of this and I think he has only received one call from someone who I could not wrangle.
Wrangle = get all worked up. Apparently.
I don't remember what she said exactly but she started blaming me for stealing her grape soda and chips. she left her chips and grape soda on her kitchen counter.
About her being white or you being racist? She is as white as white can be. Pasty. Wears the makeup but it looks all crusty? Yuck.
Is her husband black?And possibly works at Subway?

I liked that he started typing his story out WITH HER THERE.Poker (sorry/f-you LG) Hypothetical:The new COO of your company and you are making small talk and it comes up that you play poker occasionally. He and you decide to play a heads up match for a c-note (note: there are countless levels of promotions between your respective roles in the company). Do you:a) play your best game and legitimately try to beat him.2) play on your belly and try to give him every possible edge to win

You beat the snot out of him if you can. If this person has any sense at all, and is in a position to give you are a promotion he will be looking for someone who aggressive, takes charge, all the other bullshit, etc. Not someone who lays down.Now possibly the best case scenario (long term) is to get it in good, then get sucked out on.

a) play your best game and legitimately try to beat him.2) play on your belly and try to give him every possible edge to win
Play your best. If he's the kind of guy that needs to win that kind of thing to like a subordinate, you'll need to do too much ass-kissing to get in his good graces anyway.
You beat the snot out of him if you can. If this person has any sense at all, and is in a position to give you are a promotion he will be looking for someone who aggressive, takes charge, all the other bullshit, etc. Not someone who lays down.Now possibly the best case scenario (long term) is to get it in good, then get sucked out on.
Fuck that. Best case scenario is to beat his ass so completely that he'll be asking you to play again just to try and learn something.
I saw She's out of my league and Leap Year over the weekend (Chris influence obviously): I actually enjoyed She's out of my league but couldn't really stomach Leap Year. One good thing was that I noticed that Arrested Development is now on Netflix instant watch. Watched the first three episodes of year one and am looking forward to watching the rest.
I am so out of the movie watching loop it's not even funny. Sucks. I don't know where the time goes. Guess its the driving and all that sex...Ok, it's the driving
Science and technology terrify the shit out of old people.I'm the same. I really struggle at work, because there are all these hot sluts with tits, and I refuse to be "that guy" and stare at some chick's breasts even though I really, really want to. The best are the days when one of the hot waitresses wears a low-cut shirt and a new necklace. I mention it and then stare for 15+ seconds without even hiding it.
technology for sure, I see that in banking. Too funny.and I like the necklace idea, but with girls I know, I'm a out in the open about it. I've been crude for years and have yet to sexually offend a girl. They don't take me seriously. That's why I rape.
so was slavery but lincoln said wtf let's try it
good stuffyes, I'm late on this.

DO NOT READ THIS STRATHey losers. Just got back from boning the fuck out of loogie. What can I say? Pictures don't do him justice. He is way cuter in real life. I would totally date him, but y'all know internet relationships aren't my cup of tea. I just hope our paths meet again someday so I can tap that one more time.

DO NOT READ THIS STRATHey losers. Just got back from boning the fuck out of loogie. What can I say? Pictures don't do him justice. He is way cuter in real life. I would totally date him, but y'all know internet relationships aren't my cup of tea. I just hope our paths meet again someday so I can tap that one more time.
which one of you was the "man?"