I Called In Sick Today

Loogie - can you use your hollywood contacts to get the raw footage from this so it can be edited into a less migrane-inducing video?
I feel like Peter Griffin saying that he did not care for The Godfather when I admit that I do not like Megan Fox. I don't know what it is, but I have a feeling that we would not get along.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm sick too (barely got any sleep last night) but at work Today.So at Church yesterday, the priest mentions that they are changing up a few things due to the swine flu. First, no shaking of hands; instead the welcome/sign of peace is a nod or a bow. So we had head nods, bows, raised eyebrows, and hands flapping in the air from people who came late and didn't hear the message.There was no wine during communion since sharing from the same cup was deemed too risky. Also, the wafer could only be placed in your hands, not directly in your mouth. The priest mentioned that at a previous service, one older lady wouldn't accept the wafer in her hands since her hands were not consecrated. He said that in his mind, he wanted to say "yeah, I'm sure your tongue is consecrated".I will be sad if we don't get a MK/Mex get together.

Nah, that was funny...like rigging a deaf guy's horn to constantly beep while he's driving.
Thank you.Counting the one other positive review from that other forum, the tally is now two for Beans and nine against...Weird day in the thread. If history repeats itself, the sex trips and swapping should come after the bickering. Wait.... I think the bickering WAS caused by the sex trips and swappingOk, which one of you were hogging all of DN's assistants attention? In other news, I blanked out around six last night and was up at two this morning. Got bored around three and decided to damn near cut my hand off with an angle grinder at the shopFunny thing... the grinder wheel is about three sixteenths wide and made a perfect groove in my first finger the same depth and and inch long. Hardly bled at allIm currently sporting three SpiderMan bandages and smell like a combination of beer and campho phenique....The gentlemen behind the counter at the local parts house seemed to be impressedNow if youll excuse me, Im going to drive around and look at this countries awesome architecture and fabulous old buildings**Odds of this being recognized is approximately sixteen hundred and five to one

I've been excitedly yelling things like "rainbows!" and "pizza parties!" into my microphone for the past couple hours. I'm sure my roommates are convinced that I am a superfag.

I've been excitedly yelling things like "rainbows!" and "pizza parties!" into my microphone for the past couple hours. I'm sure my roommates are convinced that I am a superfag.
I hope you have a

Was out to dinner last night and at the table next to us was the sex therapist from Boston Legal. Apparently her mother lives in town here:lynchc.jpgShe looked good...She's a hoot in Two in a Half Men. And yes, I like the show.

I'm sick too (barely got any sleep last night) but at work Today.So at Church yesterday, the priest mentions that they are changing up a few things due to the swine flu. First, no shaking of hands; instead the welcome/sign of peace is a nod or a bow. So we had head nods, bows, raised eyebrows, and hands flapping in the air from people who came late and didn't hear the message.There was no wine during communion since sharing from the same cup was deemed too risky. Also, the wafer could only be placed in your hands, not directly in your mouth. The priest mentioned that at a previous service, one older lady wouldn't accept the wafer in her hands since her hands were not consecrated. He said that in his mind, he wanted to say "yeah, I'm sure your tongue is consecrated".I will be sad if we don't get a MK/Mex get together.
I don't know how I missed, forgot is more likely, that you are Catholic. I mean, that's alot of humor we've missed out on apparently and I know being raised as such. I used to be a server, though since I lived behind the church it was mostly beer at the priest's regular card game.
I don't know how I missed, forgot is more likely, that you are Catholic. I mean, that's alot of humor we've missed out on apparently and I know being raised as such. I used to be a server, though since I lived behind the church it was mostly beer at the priest's regular card game.
My father was at a pretty important meeting a few years ago during a particularly troubling time for the church. He was in the #2 or #3 chair, and I believe the CFO and a handful of Vice Presidents were in the meeting, so it definitely wasn't play-time. Before it got kicked off, somebody said, "Hey, did you hear all the Bishops and Cardinals are headed to Rome?"My father responded, without thinking, "What, did a school bus break down or something?"

Oh and I was feeling a tad bummed about mojo leaving before having a chance to hang out with her and strat so I thought I'd enticethem to make a trip by making a baby coffin over the weekend. Hopefully we can find an aborted fetus to bury.COFFIN.jpg

Weird. I never knew you were Mexican, I always thought you were Asian.

So, class started today. I decided to try as hard as I could to just keep my mouth shut and not piss anyone off this term. About 2 hours into the term, I had this exchange:(Professor poses question, and asks for possible solutions)(Random people offer worthless suggestions, illustrating their total lack of understanding of the problem)Girl: "Yeah, but the company could lose money if they only sell 40 boxes."Wang: (pipes up for first time all class) "Actually, that's not the issue at all. Given their margins, the loss they take on unsold inventory, and the demand range, a profit is certain. The issue is: what's the profit maximizing order quantity, given the constraints? Our demand is completely random, so the easiest way to solve the proble-"Girl: (interrupting Wang's total annihilation of the question) "But if they only sell forty boxes, then they'll lose money on fifty of them, so the-"Wang: "No."Girl: "But they'll lose money on the unso-"Wang: (forcefully) "No."Girl: "Are you su-"Wang: "No. Take it home with you. The easiest way to solve the problem without math is to run a Monte Carlo simulation. The worst result for them is a profit of 105 dollars." Girl: "But did you accou-"Wang: (disdainfully)"No."Girl: "I think you're ignoring the money they lose when they have uns-"Wang: (mother****ing DAGGERS) "No."Girl: "..."Wang: "No."I lasted two hours.

I will be sad if we don't get a MK/Mex get together.
Well, I was there, outside his hotel. MK couldn't be diverted away from brunch and laying on the beach to see me. I'm distraught, upset, disillusioned, confused and chubby. Pics to follow.

Around 330AM last night, I finally crashed. I slept straight through until 10AM, and I am a new man, poised to dominate. I entered full domination mode about an hour ago when I bitchslapped a stupid cooze whose only mistake was failing to accept and appreciate Wang's Presence in the row behind her, 3 seats to the left.Bring it on, Liabilities and Corporate Accounts.

Around 330AM last night, I finally crashed. I slept straight through until 10AM, and I am a new man, poised to dominate. I entered full domination mode about an hour ago when I bitchslapped a stupid cooze whose only mistake was failing to accept and appreciate Wang's Presence in the row behind her, 3 seats to the left.Bring it on, Liabilities and Corporate Accounts.
Sounds like Retained Earnings needs to watch their back.

I have decided to play the game of Truth & Lies. One of these statements is a lie, the rest are true.I saw a fox on the street last week.My aunt was recently in a Hot Chip music video.Today I am going to go out with a friend who is not strat.I will tell you all the answer later after you've had time to think about it. You don't necessarily have to make guesses, as I will tell you the answer regardless, but if you want to then feel free to say which statement you think is the lie.

I have decided to play the game of Truth & Lies. One of these statements is a lie, the rest are true.I saw a fox on the street last week.My aunt was recently in a Hot Chip music video.Today I am going to go out with a friend who is not strat.I will tell you all the answer later after you've had time to think about it. You don't necessarily have to make guesses, as I will tell you the answer regardless, but if you want to then feel free to say which statement you think is the lie.
Your aunt is a former rock star, so I believe twoYou live in a place where dead horses are on the side of the road, so I believe the foxWhy wouldn't you hang out with people other than Strat? And since you wrote friend and left the sex of the friend out of the equation, I'm guessing you were purposely ambiguous to create a buzz.You did not see a fox. What do I win?
100_0378.jpgMK's Hotel. I was outside of it at 12:40pmish. 100_0379.jpgFor all my Top Chef fans, The Dilido. I did not go in and ask to speak to Jeff. I should've. I wasn't drunk and had nobody to impress with my stupidity.100_0380.jpgEntrance to the beach about 500 yards from MK's hotel. In your face Sal100_0382.jpgSal's wet dream. Beach for days100_0383.jpggirl in that pic was topless. I tried. Girl with pink headband.
100_0385.jpgMore beach and ocean. 100_0387.jpgRitz from the beach. Weeeeeee100_0389.jpgMK's rental cars100_0390.jpga sweaty me after walking around Miami for over an hour, standing on the beach and crying my eyes out. In fact, those aren't sweat beads, they're TEARS. It's all good though, I was down there anyway, but I couldn't make it down to hit the night life. Gotta work tomorrow and all. I really wanted a pic of me holding MK like a baby in my arms. Oh well, next time.

Well, that sucks Ron, nice pics though. Hopefully my pics won't be as blurry since I got a new "touch" phone. Yep, movin' on up.It's actually a Sprint HTC touch so not as cool as everyone elses but neat enough for an old guy.Hopefully I will figure out to use it and post from it someday. I can make it to the thread so far but that's about it. I can barely read it and can't get it to scroll. Maybe someone will give me "touch" lessons.

thanks Rando. I actually used a camera this time, not just my camera phone. MK owes me $2 for parking, $6 for batteries (I bought them for my camera) and at least 4 drinks. Lest anyone think I'm serious. We didn't really sync up with any plans. I drove my family down to the Port of Miami, dropped them off, drove the 10 minutes over to that area, found his hotel, parked, walked around, then text him. I certainly didn't expect him to drop everything for me. I figured it was early enough to catch him either at lunch or the beach, but yeah, he don't need me invading his lunch. All good. I just want to break out the guilt trips. Weeeeee

Oh and I was feeling a tad bummed about mojo leaving before having a chance to hang out with her and strat so I thought I'd enticethem to make a trip by making a baby coffin over the weekend. Hopefully we can find an aborted fetus to bury.COFFIN.jpg
Oh and this was a planter box for the backyard that I built yesterday to grow herbs or actually pepper plants. I'm kinda waiting on beans' critqueof my mad woodworking skills.
Oh and this was a planter box for the backyard that I built yesterday to grow herbs or actually pepper plants. I'm kinda waiting on beans' critqueof my mad woodworking skills.
Well, I think it looks pretty good. Make sure you have drain holes drilled in it. You don't want to rot our your herb garden.