I Called In Sick Today

I like them because they're not gay/metro enough to be Diesel or William Rast and you can wear them with a t-shirt or a button down and look appropriate with either.Sal,You can come rent a room in my castle.
oh are diesels gay? those were the brand I was leaning towards but i dont' really know anything about fancy jeans. although I did just look online and they were 150 at the lowest and, well, that may be a bit much even for a splurge.
Well this just made my f'n day...
I'm gonna let you in on a little known secret about the swine flu.... IT'S JUST THE FUCKING FLU.somebody call me when there's an ebola outbreak, but until then, I'm not gonna worry too much with 1700 people worldwide getting an above average cold.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm gonna let you in on a little known secret about the swine flu.... IT'S JUST THE FUCKING FLU.
Yeah, but I knock half of those symptoms out by noon (I'll let you guess which ones). I think I have a permanent swine flu.
I'm gonna let you in on a little known secret about the swine flu.... IT'S JUST THE FUCKING FLU.somebody call me when there's an ebola outbreak, but until then, I'm not gonna worry too much with 1700 people worldwide getting an above average cold.
Seriously. Was listening to a local woman complain about her childs school going to a petting farm last week and the kids petted a PIG! She wants to sue the school now.
I'll take them, as long as you promise to not wash them before sending them. Should fit me perfectly, and I'm down to one pair at the moment.
I've always wanted to be Oscar Bluth, and only have two pair of pants. "That's gonna put a lot of pressure on this pair."
When did everyone become such bitches?We used to pulverize each other in this thread. I guess it sucks that we know each other now and worry about feelings. Booooo
Im tellin ya.... the meets in Vegas are just around the corner
oh are diesels gay?those were the brand I was leaning towards but i dont' really know anything about fancy jeans. although I did just look online and they were 150 at the lowest and, well, that may be a bit much even for a splurge.
Yeah, they rattle and smoke like a worn out gasoline engine even when they are new....Im going to investigate these high dollar jeans at the end of the week.... Ill be in a mall for a couple days locating under slab water and sewer lines for a new store, so while Im there Ill see what all the hype is aboutWhich store carries these treasures anyway? Dillards? Sears?I may even try a pair on.... if the damn things are almost four times as comfortable as five o ones (cant be) or last that much longer (cant happen) I may just buy a pairOf course Id be much too afraid to get something that valuable dirty so they'd be placed in my treasure cabinet behind glass with soft light shining on them....
Im tellin ya.... the meets in Vegas are just around the corner
Bullshit. I've never met a single person from this thread, and I don't plan on it. If Matty Katz where in my hometown right now, around the corner, hitting on the cute 19 year old at the 7-11, I wouldn't get off my ass to see him. If I come out to Vegas, and I knew where to find you, it's waaaay worse than even-money that I'd wander to whatever pit you were drinking and carousing in. That philosophy has nothing to do with much of anything except: no.
Lad,I have some pants with an elastic waistband if you want.
Wow. Your avatar change just flashed me back to Mr. Bergerhoffer's 7th grade science class. Scott brought that album in, and played it on the computer while we were supposed to be doing some kind of chemistry thing. I'd never heard anything like it. 15 minutes later, the love of my life burned her hand on a hot plate. I bought a red "Rage Against the Machine" shirt that weekend, but never really got the courage to wear it in public. I wore it in college, though, and it was fucking awesome.

rage was fucking awesome. those first two albums still get very regular rotation on my various players. I mean, what else was even like them? I could never really figure out anything else that was even in their genre. they're their own genre.

Edited for MexicoRe: Family GuyOf course they were Ashley and Jess. Jillian's inability to form a coherent sentence was a dead giveaway, and prompted a few flashback-laughs. My friends liked to make fun of her when I let them hang out with her, and once, during a 2 hour drive, they were just flat-out quizzing her. "What's the capital of Michigan?" Duh, everyone knows it's DETROIT.
I can't believe that you guys know or care what kind of jeans you wear. I think I have 4 pairs... I have no idea what brand they are and I don't care. Whatever was cheapest in the store I went in when I needed a new pair.Also, I thought the capital was East Comstock. Is it not?
I can't believe that you guys know or care what kind of jeans you wear. I think I have 4 pairs... I have no idea what brand they are and I don't care. Whatever was cheapest in the store I went in when I needed a new pair.
yeah but I mean, you're all old and shit.
Hey, **** you. I'm only like a few years older than you. What year did you graduate high school? 99? 01?
Hey, **** you. I'm only like a few years older than you. What year did you graduate high school? 99? 01?
99. but I don't have all kinds of kids*, and they automatically make you old.*THAT I KNOW OF AMIRITE HIGH FIVE YEAH

Brv,It just so happens out of all the jeans I've tried, that brand seems to last the longest, have the most comfortable wear, look good on my slender sticks, and like others mentioned: showcases the dongzilla package.

99. but I don't have all kinds of kids*, and they automatically make you old.*THAT I KNOW OF AMIRITE HIGH FIVE YEAH
touche. Being married and having kids definitely makes me less cool. (..and I didn't even know that was possible)
Brv,It just so happens out of all the jeans I've tried, that brand seems to last the longest, have the most comfortable wear, look good on my slender sticks, and like others mentioned: showcases the dongzilla package.
I believe you. But I'm sure of the fact that I get at least 2 or 3 years out of a pair and I spend a lot less. It's kind of the same argument Mac users use. Mac's are better quality and last longer. Ok. But I just spent 1/5 of the price on my pc and it will last me 2-3 years.As for the penis girth enhancing qualities: I get all the pootie I could ask for, anytime I want, and it doesn't matter what jeans I'm wearing... so I'm going to have to sit this one out, as it appears I'm not qualified for the discussion. LOSERS!

Hey Piddle... How bout that Starbulk! Have you doubled your money yet? What did you buy it at?

Yeah, my dad's quite a bit nicer and more jovial than I am, but we're going to come up with the same joke if you put us in the same spot. My delivery tends to involve putting words in somebody else's mouth or using irony, whereas his is usually more straightforward. Mine is mean, and his is good-natured. But yeah. You know, if I am your favorite Sitcom, you really shouldn't be pulling for me to get together with Maggs, since that'd be the end of the show. The show either ends (Britain) or becomes crappy (US) when the guy gets the girl. Comedy has its genesis in chaos, and the denoument comes when there is harmony and order. If you think my life is interesting, from a voyeurist's perspective, you should be rooting against me. Don't worry; I won't take it personally.
Good point but not valid. The denouement, (yeah, you misspelled it but I got your back), is simply the ongoing saga of your relationship. So maybe it's more like the simple recurring plot instead of the endgame, like "How I met your mother" but in any case we all don't give a shit if you marry her or even end up with her. The trainwreck finale is simply the ongoing saga with us watching which, I agree that I enjoy. So two votes for Maggie.
So Brvhrt are you now jeepstering Mojita and Strat? I'm going to go ahead and be that guy. You know the one thats pointing out the akwardness/blatant attacks in an attempt to get it out in the open and ummmm resolved, ya I'll go with resolved.
It would have been a fine excuse to use denouement, j/s.
When did everyone become such bitches?We used to pulverize each other in this thread. I guess it sucks that we know each other now and worry about feelings. Booooo
STFU Tubby
hahahaYou guys are nuts for paying that much money for jeans. Kohls has em' on sale with all my discounts for about $15. And they are real jeans, Levis!
You guys are nuts for paying that much money for jeans. Kohls has em' on sale with all my discounts for about $15. And they are real jeans, Levis!
This guy right here... "gets" it.
I appreciated this two-post series.
Good point but not valid. The denouement, (yeah, you misspelled it but I got your back), is simply the ongoing saga of your relationship. So maybe it's more like the simple recurring plot instead of the endgame, like "How I met your mother" but in any case we all don't give a shit if you marry her or even end up with her. The trainwreck finale is simply the ongoing saga with us watching which, I agree that I enjoy. So two votes for Maggie.
Perhaps, as well as being unable to spell denouement (and I've made that very mistake a handful of times; for some reason, that "e" in there won't stick), I'm unfamiliar with it's meaning. I've always used denouement to mean, vaguely, "the climax/resolution of a plot, specifically when there's some weird, tough-to-get-a-handle-on shit happening." My point was simply that if I ever end up WITH a girl, I'll probably be HAPPY with that girl, and it'll be very unlikely that I'll have all that "masking pain with humor" stuff to share. I'll be married and weird and OLD. My misery and incompetence drives the plot; without it, the story is worthless (or, I should say, even more worthless).But maybe I don't know what denouement means.
You guys are nuts for paying that much money for jeans. Kohls has em' on sale with all my discounts for about $15. And they are real jeans, Levis!
I just want it on the record that I have purchased TWO pair of jeans in the last half-decade. Two. I wear hand-me-downs. And Calvin Klein slacks to work. For crying out loud, I wear a DAFFY DUCK SHIRT ON DATES.