I Called In Sick Today

laptops have such strict space requirements that you're pretty much never going to find one that supports multiple drives. I guess I shouldn't say that. there's probably some retard company who makes them. but it wouldn't be a form factor you'd want I imagine.thinking ahead, I don't know what kind of laptop I'm gonna get when I graduate. I don't want a macbook pro but I need a 17". something under $2000. no I'm not trying to imitate that retarded ad with the girl who isn't cool enough to use apple.
that ad annoys me tremendously.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

that ad annoys me tremendously.
microsoft needs to just wipe their ad department clean and start over. such horrible execution. the Seinfeld ads were especially bad. I did enjoy them though. I figure whatever trading software will force me to stick with windows, which is fine with me. I was only moderately tempted to get a MacBook. still might if the main laptop is annoying to carry around, like most 17" ones are.

I love my Macs but I like my PC's too. I am just generally opposed to this whole idea here in the USA where you have to be on one side. Dem or Rep, PC or Mac, Pepsi or Coke, Deep dish or thin crust, ninja or pirate.

I love my Macs but I like my PC's too. I am just generally opposed to this whole idea here in the USA where you have to be on one side. Dem or Rep, PC or Mac, Pepsi or Coke, Deep dish or thin crust, ninja or pirate.
people are just annoying faggots. my favorite is the browser fanboys. it is baffling to see several hours worth of arguing over whether safari's javascript rendering is superior to firefox's. I see no problem with choosing what I like from both sides. we'd be a hell of a lot better off politically if everyone did that.
people are just annoying faggots. my favorite is the browser fanboys. it is baffling to see several hours worth of arguing over whether safari's javascript rendering is superior to firefox's. I see no problem with choosing what I like from both sides. we'd be a hell of a lot better off politically if everyone did that.
exactly. When I have McDonalds, I like coke. When I have coney dogs, I like Pepsi. When I have Domino's it has to be Coke. When I have a payday, Pepsi. I see no reason why I can't enjoy them both.Though people who choose pirates over ninjas are indeed faggots.
yeah I hate that too, especially since it's OBVIOUS that even if the javascript rendering is slightly better, the user interface is just so ridiculously better on firefox. I mean what mouth breathing moron would use safari?
I mean what mouth breathing moron would use safari?
I don't know what safari is, but my computer REALLY wants me to download it. I have resisted so far.
exactly. When I have McDonalds, I like coke. When I have coney dogs, I like Pepsi. When I have Domino's it has to be Coke. When I have a payday, Pepsi. I see no reason why I can't enjoy them both.Though people who choose pirates over ninjas are indeed faggots.
it's really no contest. pirates smell like ass and are often drunk. ninjas are unquestionably superior.
I don't know what safari is, but my computer REALLY wants me to download it. I have resisted so far.
apple is so goddamn gay. you have an ipod, thus you need this critical update in the form of our browser that looks like shit in vista and performs no better than what you're currently using. whoever thought that was +ev at apple was retarded.
oh that's what safari is. I was just funnin'. but yeah, no kidding. shit freezes up my computer every day now since I have like 5 updated on the apple thing that I don't want. no way in hell I'd ever buy an apple now just for the inconvenience that cause me having to open task manager and all.
oh that's what safari is. I was just funnin'. but yeah, no kidding. shit freezes up my computer every day now since I have like 5 updated on the apple thing that I don't want. no way in hell I'd ever buy an apple now just for the inconvenience that cause me having to open task manager and all.
the post was going so good for you up until that last sentence
why would you have ford? seriously man LOOK AROUND YOU. I made a bundle on BAC today. nice one.
Out of the 3, Ford is my biggest earner. I hate Fords, I would never drive a Ford but I think long term, Ford is a decent buy. GM is obv in trouble and Chrysler does nothing at all, but Ford has not taken bailout money and has solid plans in place to turn things around. But again, this one is long term.
Out of the 3, Ford is my biggest earner. I hate Fords, I would never drive a Ford but I think long term, Ford is a decent buy. GM is obv in trouble and Chrysler does nothing at all, but Ford has not taken bailout money and has solid plans in place to turn things around. But again, this one is long term.
glad to hear it, honestly. my uncle turned down early retirement $ from them not too long before this craziness happened.
so, basically, you're saying I've picked the wrong place to work in a bank, twice? Fair enoughI am way lazy, I would never take anything back, especially for a couple of bucks.
Me either but Deb spends half the week returning things she has no intention of keeping. Woman thing I guess.
my parents just got back from dinner about 30 minutes ago. my dad started cooking bacon just a few minutes ago and I'm asking why. he's like "why, you want some?" I had just ate so I say no. my mom comes downstairs and asks him why he is making bacon. he says, "why, you want some?" again. she says "no, we just ate... there's no way you can eat all of that." he goes "well jeff said he wanted some... [looks at me] you're gonna have to eat more now that her share is freed up."still can't figure out why he wanted bacon, and why he felt obligated to put on like 10 pieces. my parents aren't even fat. it makes no sense. none of this makes any sense.
Do we know anything more now than we knew then? I mean what the fuck just happened?
I knew you were in on it. Didn't say anything because I wanted someone to fall for it. I guess in a way I tricked you into thinking I thought you didn't know that I knew you were in on it. So... April Fools!
Oh so the joke was on ME! I GET IT.
In my "Introduction to Listening to Music" we were watching some segment on "The Who" and then I saw an article on digg about the top 50 albums to listen to from start to finish and Quadrophenia was on it. I then went home and acquired it, and I have to agree. It is a great album to listen to from start to finish.
Only if you're smoking a doob, then of course play it all night.
I like your dad.Close, but Ozzy still wins.24.jpgWow...thank god I don't have a sister that's dating a douche like that.
Yeah, well at least he didn't knock your daughter up, ugh.
apple is so goddamn gay. you have an ipod, thus you need this critical update in the form of our browser that looks like shit in vista and performs no better than what you're currently using. whoever thought that was +ev at apple was retarded.
My itunes has needed a critical update for over 6 months that I can't fix since it won't connect. Apparently they loaded spyware in Vista against all logic and repercussions but oh well.
external hard drives are cheap but internal is preferred if you have a desktop. you have a laptop though don't you? what size drive is it? thank you, somebody got it.my portfolio was up over 5% today before stocks tanked. I somehow managed to sell at the peak despite operating on a 20 minute delay.
huh? The market was up like 220 points today. The little drop at the end was no big deal. EWZ made me a small fortune today. GO BRAZIL!
well I already have an external and it has plenty of space, I just wanted to double up on my hard drive space and I thought that would be an easy plug in and go kind of thing. guess not. oh well, guess I've gotta delete some stuff or something.but this right here is one hell of a deal. kinda wish I was in the market for one actually.
I'm as so confused by this post. Why not just move a bunch of folders from your laptop to your external hard drive with tons of space? What am I missing? Why do you have to delete anything?
PC's are way better, because they are 1/5th of the price. This is the only reason. I like Macs.RepPepsithin crustGreat White NinjaThis was easy. Everyone elses opinion is wrong.
Chrysler is a private company.
I'm as so confused by this post. Why not just move a bunch of folders from your laptop to your external hard drive with tons of space? What am I missing? Why do you have to delete anything?
I'M AS SO CONFUSED TOO.but no, the reason being that I got the external as a backup, to have all the information that I have on my computer on it in case my computer crashes, but I plan for the inverse too. I wouldn't want to move all my songs to my external, delete them from my computer, then have my external crash and lose everything. plus, the only thing really taking up space is my music and a few choice videos. if I take them off my laptop it kinda defeats the whole purpose of having them since it would be much more difficult to get to them (external is in another room, one I don't usually go into during the week).