Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Here's the deal about this. I could care less about the actual business of gay marriage. I've stated that several times. I believe in states rights and THE PEOPLE OF A STATE making the laws. When courts make laws it destroys everything we stand for. The people of Iowa CHANGED THE CONSTITUTION... how can that be unconstitutional? ****ing Iowa.
Here's the deal about this. I could care less about the actual business of gay marriage. I've stated that several times. I believe in states rights and THE PEOPLE OF A STATE making the laws. When courts make laws it destroys everything we stand for. The people of Iowa CHANGED THE CONSTITUTION... how can that be unconstitutional? ****ing Iowa.
Well what if the people of a state ruled that interracial marriages were not allowed? The courts do have to step in situations like that.

I just sneezed and almost shit my pants. The sneeze crept up on me, and it was so violent that I let out a earth shattering fart. Had I not relieved myself a good 30 minutes ago......well I don't want to think of what might have happened.

I just sneezed and almost shit my pants. The sneeze crept up on me, and it was so violent that I let out a earth shattering fart. Had I not relieved myself a good 30 minutes ago......well I don't want to think of what might have happened.
now see THIS is the kind of post we need more of in here.
Old School Topic - I feel nostalgic
I'm going to have to disagree - besides it's her admirers that are starting up all those threads.
Well my point was that people are starting to use smilies more than usual and that seems to have started up since she decided to come back and post. Personally, I have her on ignore so she doesn't bother me anymore.
I'm going to have to disagree - besides it's her admirers that are starting up all those threads.
i like that i don't know what you guys are talking about

You know how I know that I've totally wasted a week?I just watched Cruel Intentions 2: Manchester Prepthe real sad part, you ask? I was watching it at 2am last night, got tired, tivoed the rest, got up, went out, grabbed some lunch, came back and watched the last hour of it. The real kicker? It was boner-worthy. The real REAL scary part, I think this is the 2nd time I've watched it.If someone killed me, they'd probably be doing me a favor.

good pointPay for Directv
F Comcast. One of my dvr's crapped out and I lost a whole buch of stuff including the last Boston Legal.When SBC can get DSL to my subdivision, I am back to Direct TV and TIVO. Never had a problem.Nice tan Wang.
Yes, this. The whole point of it is that it is NOT overkill. You said it's happened to you already 3 times. It's cheap insurance.
it's only necessary for people with data that can't be replaced. little nappybear doesn't need to spend money on a raid controller.
Strat, et al.Recently our house received some letters from our ISP about downloading torrents and as such they blocked off our P2P ports, and for whatever reason I in a group of about five people who can still download torrents. I am extremely paranoid though about it, and they still don't always work when I do. I tried using rapidshare for a month but it was very annoying to find links to movies that weren't new releases and even then most of the time the links were dead. My friend told me about newshosting, but not much more than that and won't tell me anymore because he doesn't want me downloading stuff and clogging his tubes. Have you had any experience with this usenet? Any other alternative ideas?
hahaha frat houses. some retard is probably seeding 24/7 on thepiratebay or something.
hahha,
Fuck you.
Nice tan Wang.
Die in a fire.
I hate everything.Jess is going to be around tonight. Not sure if we're going to hang out, since I am pretty sure posting those pictures has destroyed my ability to achieve erection. We'll see.
I am pretty sure posting those pictures has destroyed my ability to achieve erection. We'll see.
speak for yourselfand stop pretending, you know you love yourself in those undies.
speak for yourselfand stop pretending, you know you love yourself in those undies.
I'll admit, I DO look pretty goo-I can't even pretend. My New Year's Resolution was to pretend I don't hate the way I look (specifically in pictures), and it's impossible. I look like a fucking retard in real life, but I look even worse when I have to fake-smile and not move and shit.