I Called In Sick Today

Do you know any single women that you could hook me up because then, maybe, week salvaged? I can post a pic of how totally bro'd out I am!;
I can help you with the girls our age if you ever come up to Minneapolis. I know lots of girls with low self esteem, some even have daddy issues.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I can help you with the girls our age if you ever come up to Minneapolis. I know lots of girls with low self esteem, some even have daddy issues.
I think I just figured out my next vacation destination.
This might become a reality. I have lots of friends in that area and visit them often.
I think I just figured out my next vacation destination.
Roadtrip buddy?
This might become a reality. I have lots of friends in that area and visit them often.Roadtrip buddy?
Only if you're up for some roadhead.
Ha, unless my neighbor gets back here soon, I wont be meeting anyone. Earlier today he asked me if he could park his truck in my driveway cause he was working on his boat or someshit like that (I wasnt paying that much attention... OBV) and now Im blocked in. He's not home now, his girlfriends car is gone and the jackass isnt answering his phone. Wtf!
Look everybody, she figured out her excuse to tell her friends. Turns out she is using it on Caleb though...

So I'm watching a concert film of zeppelin right now and it's very strange to see the audience right up against the stage with no barricade or security what so ever.

I feel too intimidated to post right now. Plus, I'm balls tired from running all day at work on two hours sleep. If we don't sleep through the night, I'm gonna...gonna, I got nothing.

Look everybody, she figured out her excuse to tell her friends. Turns out she is using it on Caleb though...
Lol, my friends would never buy that excuse, they'd just come pick me up! Caleb on the other hand might just be stupid enough to fall for it...So my neighbor cut himself pretty bad and is at the hospital getting stitches but hasnt even been taken back yet other than to stop the bleeding. The ER has a full house tonight apparently so Im not sure when he'll be back. Caleb just called me and is driving around aimlessly looking for a bar to go to. Im sure he'll find somewhere fun to go but dammit I wanna go too!!ARRRGH!!
I feel too intimidated to post right now. Plus, I'm balls tired from running all day at work on two hours sleep. If we don't sleep through the night, I'm gonna...gonna, I got nothing.
Intimidated by what? Dont let Napa's looks fool you, he really is over 18. Its ok to fantasize.

I woke up this morning after a night of drinking at 6 am feeling great. I couldn't go back to sleep so I've wasted my entire day on the couch in front of the tv on my computer. Starting at 4 I started to feel really nauseous. Now two hours ago I start getting diarrhea. I still don't know whether I'm hungover or caught a bug. Should be a fun Saturday night. Is anyone else being boring tonight?

I woke up this morning after a night of drinking at 6 am feeling great. I couldn't go back to sleep so I've wasted my entire day on the couch in front of the tv on my computer. Starting at 4 I started to feel really nauseous. Now two hours ago I start getting diarrhea. I still don't know whether I'm hungover or caught a bug. Should be a fun Saturday night. Is anyone else being boring tonight?
I could have went all night without ever hearing you have the runs. Thanks kiddo.
I am, all my friends are out of town and I'm being a debbie downer since my vacation was cancelled.
I am, all my friends are out of town and I'm being a debbie downer since my vacation was cancelled.
Do you people NOT understand that Im missing out on going out and getting drunk with CALEB??? I mean, I feel for ya napa, but COME ON, this is CALEB we're talking about! SHEESH!

I've had such a long day today, and now my 400 pound co-worker who sweated about 40 gallons of putrid B.O. sweat, decided it was time to go with the sweatpants and sit next to me on the couch. LOSING MY MIND

Do you people NOT understand that Im missing out on going out and getting drunk with CALEB??? I mean, I feel for ya napa, but COME ON, this is CALEB we're talking about! SHEESH!
I have to eat $100 in tickets that I already bought back in the spring (1 to the PBR, the other to Rascall Flatts/Taylor Swift). Although I do feel for you.
I've had such a long day today, and now my 400 pound co-worker who sweated about 40 gallons of putrid B.O. sweat, decided it was time to go with the sweatpants and sit next to me on the couch. LOSING MY MIND
Where do you work?
I have to eat $100 in tickets that I already bought back in the spring (1 to the PBR, the other to Rascall Flatts/Taylor Swift). Although I do feel for you.
Caleb > Rascal Flatts/Taylor Swift

This is not Caleb. Feel free to stop reading at this point.I haven't been here much lately, but I got a tingle in my spine taint when I came here and realized that I wasn't auto logged in like usual. Whenever that used to happen back in the day, it meant that my name was used by the one and only dinosaur man. I went to my recent posts like a kid on Christmas morning running to open his presents. I reviewed, I laughed, I was warmed from the inside out. I'm now fully aroused.

This is not Caleb. Feel free to stop reading at this point.
Done.