Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

FYP
you're so wrong, you just don't realize how wrong your are. And the mcskillet burrito is new, and I loves it
that sucks, keith. my roommate is doing the new business minor at KU and pretty much hates it, only because he didn't really want to do it in the first place. from what he's shown me of his classes, it isn't too different from the core stuff I'm taking. pure speculation here, but I imagine you'll have a chance to get at least a few hours in what you wanted to major in.
I'm very certain I'll be able to get some decent hours in Business classes since I've already taken care of the 101 end of it and a couple other 100 level classes. It's not that I don't love history, it's just that I have no clue whatsoever as to what I'd do with it and want to be able to get into an MBA school down the road and I don't think a history degree will help that much

Because of you guys mentioning it I actually stopped and got a McSkillet Burrito this morning. I was kinda freaked by it at first since it wasn't what I expected and still kinda of unsure of it. I might have to give it a couple more tries before making the call. It wasn't bad, really different and i think it was a poplano pepper in the thing with a tangy mexi-sauce or something. Totally weird for a McDonalds for sure.

ACT test proctors really hate when someone re-enacts the "Tension breaker. Had to be done." scene.
i could not conceive of a way to do the scream "in-text" and have it come across properly so that people would understand what i was getting at.
i could not conceive of a way to do the scream "in-text" and have it come across properly so that people would understand what i was getting at.
You have to follow it with the line. It may also help if you're wearing a trench coat and backwards hat.
For me and Shake
I didn't say you did.But I think hank implied it.
Then I guess he should have sent it via PM. And I think your giving Hank too much credit for being able to imply things in his posts.
Then I guess he should have sent it via PM. And I think your giving Hank too much credit for being able to imply things in his posts.
Yes. I really am quite stoopid.

I've started playing $6.50 turbo sngs, and it's going well.first 5 I've played between yesterday and today.3 wins1 2nd7thin my 2 $10 sngs2nd6thIt actually works out when I try, and run decent. Decent, not great.The turbos actually can favor a decent player, sort of. Obviousy, a great structure is best, but in these races, it's easier to be aggressive, and usually, you can get your money in good. Stuff just has to hold. What I'm saying is, I'm basically an idiot.oh, I don't like the McSkillet.Now, the sausage burrito. ohhhhh, if they are fresh, I can knock back probably 5 of those bad boys. I hate the southwest feel of the mcskillet, and the potatoes. Just don't like it.

I'm very certain I'll be able to get some decent hours in Business classes since I've already taken care of the 101 end of it and a couple other 100 level classes. It's not that I don't love history, it's just that I have no clue whatsoever as to what I'd do with it and want to be able to get into an MBA school down the road and I don't think a history degree will help that much
I'm glad we're getting another businessfag in the sick thread. my roommate is majoring in english, I think. he spends his days writing fiction and reading infinite bullshit for his degree work. at some point in the next few years he's going to wake up and realize he wasted four years and 40k+ for a useless piece of paper.
Sigh. Looks like it's summer school for Ouch.
Sweet, I haven't seen The Texas Chainsaw Massacre in ages.
Christ I'm old cause I got these right away.Love that movie....one of those I always seem to stop on when it's on.
I'm glad we're getting another businessfag in the sick thread.
I prefer businessqueer.