Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

he sounded like a dbag to me. wendys, arbys, bk, mcds, popeyes, kfc, or sonic? I am on my own for dinner tonight.
Hm. That's tough.I'd say popeye's or arby's...but that's just because I haven't had either of them for a really long time. Damn northeastern lack of some of the better chains.
he sounded like a dbag to me. wendys, arbys, bk, mcds, popeyes, kfc, or sonic? I am on my own for dinner tonight.
Hell no to arbys and popeyes, never had sonic...hmmm. I'd go with McDs.
winner. someone else suggested Arbys as well.
sigh. although a chicken sandwich with curly fries does sound good. the only bad thing about the arby's by me is their pop is always flat.
sigh. although a chicken sandwich with curly fries does sound good. the only bad thing about the arby's by me is their pop is always flat.
I used to love when their 5 for 5 deal came around. Obviously.
don't like arbys, but I could go for some chicken right now. never had popeyes, so I'm voting KFC

I would vote for a grilled chicken breast and some steamed broccoli. fat bastards.this fight is actually pretty interesting. also, I am very tired.

just to make myself feel better.I'm not out because I don't have a drivers licenseI'm not out because I want to watch the Frank Shamrock vs Cung Le fight on ShowtimeI blew off the girl that likes having sex with me because she annoys me and I have integrity.I'm not out because my knee really hurts and my surgery date is April 29th.I turned down two offers to hang out with friends, one at a club, one at their house with a pool and a hot tub.All of these are true, yet sadly, the real reason is that I'd rather be home alone, watching tv in bed under the covers, alone.I'm going to go cut my forearm now.
Good call!!!!

Miscellaneous Anecdote: If I had no legs, I'd hesitate to agree to a blind date that involved water skiing and/or stilts. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have been able to say this truthfully at the beginning of today. Lesson learned. The above paragraph was not an anecdote. Barely even coherent in fact.

Strat vs LG quotes aplenty deleted, but this was great.

Grinding a Stud HI tourney
You don't grind a Stud HI tourney, a Stud HI tourney grinds you.
Is this the new college slang for masturbating? If so, I checked the server today, and will continue to check the server til the wife heals. I didn't do it in a basement though, unless that's slang for prostate stimulation. If it is, I pleade the FiF.
No, you're thinking of the root cellar.
like Idaho?
fantasticarinogreat ketchup.HIGH FIVE!
Miscellaneous Anecdote: If I had no legs, I'd hesitate to agree to a blind date that involved water skiing and/or stilts. Unfortunately, I wouldn't have been able to say this truthfully at the beginning of today. Lesson learned. The above paragraph was not an anecdote. Barely even coherent in fact.
Anecdote:As a camp counselor I used to make young children cry by making them ask my friend how his mother's water skiing lessons were going. He would pretend that she was legless and mercilessly yell and/or guilt trip the child into a state of sheer horror. I always enjoyed his heartfelt repetition of, "Why would you want to hurt me like that?" Good times.
Hell no to arbys and popeyes, never had sonic...hmmm. I'd go with McDs.
sonic is nice for a few items, but generally mediocre.
I've noticed that at some arbys. also, they LOVE to jew around with the menu if the location is the only one in a decently large area. my favorites are the ones that don't offer the five for 5.95.
don't like arbys, but I could go for some chicken right now. never had popeyes, so I'm voting KFC
mmm. KFC is very nice. I got to arbys at about 9:50, they were set to close at 10:00. having worked fast food before, I knew that my chances of getting a normal meal at that time were about nil, so I stopped by wendys instead.
I wasn't serious Strat, I didn't imagine that you were getting bombed. I realize that you drink for taste. I've only drank alcohol 3 times this year. Jan 5th, Jan 26th and two weeks ago Friday. Other than that, I don't touch the stuff. I don't like the taste. I drink for feeling, and volume.
fair enough. I wasn't sure... it wasn't too long ago that I was actually that bad about getting trashed on random nights...
I just found a half a bag of soft bake double chocolate cookies in my cabinet that I forgot I had. I was far more excited about this then any person ever should be.
I had a comment for this but I forgot what it was. I know it wasn't about food.
ok?the girl that wants sex from me said she won't be back until 11:30. I'm not sure I can make it that long.
The girl I bang is 25 and she has too much energy, although it doesn't translate to the sack. But it does translate when she wants me to hang out from midnight till 3am. Screw that. Take my good and be gone by 10pm, I need sleep.
ron: steven quandros? what the hell is that? is he a demon?
He is a weird looking guy, as is the host. You know its sad when Goldberg is the normal looking one of the group. I thought all the fights were very entertaining, and that's two cards in a row like that for EliteXC. I realize that not all the fighters are technicians, but it's entertaining, and very few go the distance. Cung Le is fun to watch. I rewound the moment in the second round when Cung caught Shamrocks kick then swept the leg and dropped him on his back like 4 times. It was great.
wendys, arbys, bk, mcds, popeyes, kfc, or sonic? I am on my own for dinner tonight.
I would've went with KFC. Crispy chicken twister wrap, potato wedges, maybe some cole slaw, side of popcorn chicken, large diet pepsi.
sonic is nice for a few items, but generally mediocre.
They just put a Del Taco here, that's my new favorite place. the fries are mediocre at best, but what other place offers tacos AND burgers???