Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

some people in here don't like Dane Cook - is this just a "don't think he's funny" thing or is there a "he's a joke stealing hack" thing?
I think he used to be funny and now he sucks and he's too big now for no good reason other than appealing to 15 year-olds.
3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)2 Members: Randy Reed, BizzleDo you own car dealerships? Cause there is one here in Kansas City that used to be a grocery store (that I went to with my Mom when I was a kid) that is a Randy Reed dealership.
We did a google your name thing once and it always pops up, but no it's not me. I never understand people that actually use there real name for things like businesses or internet forum names.It is cold as shit outside again today and the temp is dropping faster than stock market and who wanders in to look at cars? A faggot wearing a tee shirt with his belly button exposed, blond streaks and hole in his jeans exposing his bare ass. See you guys after a lengthy test drive.
I'm thinking of going to see this tonight.You enjoy it?BTW...PWND!LOLYou gonna broadcast soon? Have you been?
You should see it, good film. Less humour than most Coen brothers movies, just a very sophisticated thriller.I'm not planning on broadcasting at any point soon, don't have any reason to really. Just now I went to watch this Romanian film about my favourite hobby (getting an abortion), but the power fucked up so I only saw half. Then I came back to my dorms and had to walk 9 flights of stairs because both lifts were going up, floor by floor. I decided not to wait around doing nothing, and just as I entered my flat's lobby the elevator doors opened to reveal that it was empty, but with all the buttons aglow. A hilarious and original shenanigan indeed.The abortion movie was very relevant to me, as last night I dreamt that I was pregnant. I was nervous to tell 'Jeff' because it wasn't his, however I didn't cheat on him, I had slept with someone else while we were broken up.My other dream this morning involved me hooking up with the youngest member of Hanson, who was my first crush at age 7. Later in the dream it was still Hanson-guy, but he looked like Chad Michael Murray from One Tree Hill. It was an improvement, and I flirted shamelessly with him. Thought I'd include this detail because it would/might interest Ron Mexico.So that's how I've been.
Just now I went to watch this Romanian film about my favourite hobby (getting an abortion)
lolI dreamt last night that I had sex with Pamela Anderson and as I was having sex with her I was wondering if I should be using a condom because I couldn't remember what disease she had and if it was sexually transmitted.
lolI dreamt last night that I had sex with Pamela Anderson and as I was having sex with her I was wondering if I should be using a condom because I couldn't remember what disease she had and if it was sexually transmitted.
Most of them. And yes.
disease? like, you mean, singular?edit - dammit
I doubt he's won an award. If he had, surely I'd have heard of him?
2-time reigning Massachusetts state bagging champion, bitch.But I'm not sure what JJJ is talking about.Vegas in 2 weeks.
It's a "I'm jealous because he has such a fantastic ass" thing.
yeah, an important trait for a comedianLG, the new OTH season has started, 4 years later, after they get back from college, or whatever. We'll chat about it, I'm so excited. Weeeeee
yeah, an important trait for a comedianLG, the new OTH season has started, 4 years later, after they get back from college, or whatever. We'll chat about it, I'm so excited. Weeeeee
Is it worth getting into if I've only seen season 1 and a handful of other episodes?
I haven't seen any thing by Dane Cook, but the fact that he cast Jessica Simpson in one of his films says everything I need to know about him. I will never take Dane Cook seriously.
he's a comedian, i don't think you're supposed to take him seriously.did i just get leveled?
some people in here don't like Dane Cook - is this just a "don't think he's funny" thing or is there a "he's a joke stealing hack" thing?
I just don't think he's funny.
2-time reigning Massachusetts state bagging champion, bitch.
It sounds cool when you say it like that.
I got sort of nauseous at Cloverfield, but then again I had just ate at a very greasy Mexican restaurant and I also get grossed out when people dip their cookies in their milk, so there's that. Some of my friends also said they felt a little queasy afterwards too, so there's also that.
I was sick as hell at Cloverfield. I left the theater once to vomit. Once I quit looking at the screen the urge to vomit went away naturally. That was about 10 minutes in. I spent the next 20 minutes of the film listening to it instead of watching it because every time I looked at the screen the nausea came back. At that point, the hubby decided he wasn't going to be able to watch it comfortably either so we left.I was high too which is supposed to suppress nausea.
not that I'd ever open this thread, but if I did and read these posts, I'd say, "you're not panzies"
You should see it, good film. Less humour than most Coen brothers movies, just a very sophisticated thriller.I'm not planning on broadcasting at any point soon, don't have any reason to really. Just now I went to watch this Romanian film about my favourite hobby (getting an abortion), but the power fucked up so I only saw half. Then I came back to my dorms and had to walk 9 flights of stairs because both lifts were going up, floor by floor. I decided not to wait around doing nothing, and just as I entered my flat's lobby the elevator doors opened to reveal that it was empty, but with all the buttons aglow. A hilarious and original shenanigan indeed.The abortion movie was very relevant to me, as last night I dreamt that I was pregnant. I was nervous to tell 'Jeff' because it wasn't his, however I didn't cheat on him, I had slept with someone else while we were broken up.My other dream this morning involved me hooking up with the youngest member of Hanson, who was my first crush at age 7. Later in the dream it was still Hanson-guy, but he looked like Chad Michael Murray from One Tree Hill. It was an improvement, and I flirted shamelessly with him. Thought I'd include this detail because it would/might interest Ron Mexico.So that's how I've been.
Awesome.Broadcast soon.