I Called In Sick Today

My next project might be "Save Tonight". I just realized that I have the gayest taste in music ever. And I LOVE IT!Edit: Scratch that, it's too hard. I'm not only gay, I'm untalented. Dammit. Where's Wang?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

My (hopefully) last comment of the night is that if any of you have Mojo (the tv channel, not the 19 year old british chick) you should check out the show "Three Sheets". It's extremely entertaining.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with your girlfriend being an ocean away.
that, good sir, has been a reality for more than a year now. I've come to cherish the distance.
that, good sir, has been a reality for more than a year now. I've come to cherish the distance.
So is she planning on moving to the states or are you headed out there?edit: wait, i seem to remember her saying something about applyign to ku
So is she planning on moving to the states or are you headed out there?edit: wait, i seem to remember her saying something about applyign to ku
she's studying abroad here, yep. I'm happy about it. I'm not a really social guy but sometimes it is fun to go eat at a restaurant instead of fast food or such. She'll be on campus without a car and I'll be off campus, but it won't be a big problem to hang out.
My kitchen is full of half naked rugby players. This one is my flatmate, I drew the tattoos for him. They are all supposed to look like Maori tribesmen.n1626540002_50550_1852.jpgn1626540002_50552_2407.jpgHe is French, which explains the smirk. The weird giant nipples are to hide his own... I wonder how bad his are considering those atrocities are less embarrassing. I'm so bored I am considering broadcasting on jtv, but posting here will have to do.
I'll take "Things that cause Strat to relapse into depression for one thousand Alex".
Obviously not on the strength of Stallone's or any other actors/actresses riveting acting in that movie. Let's just say you get to see innards.
nice, and I'm lovin the avtar. Did you know he posts on here now
Just got back from watching Rambo. Two shibbies up for that movie.
Just watched Death Sentence with Kevin Bacon besides for certain idiotic and unrealistic things they had characters doing it was a good movie. I think that I love revenge movies too much, I mean when the villain is meeting his demise I scream at the tv to step on his throat and shit like that, oh well guess i will discuss that with my thera......err my freind bob.

Marc Kaufman of the Washington Post writes: The largest study of its kind has unexpectedly concluded that smoking marijuana, even regularly and heavily, does not lead to lung cancer. The new findings "were against our expectations," said Donald Tashkin of the University of California at Los Angeles, a pulmonologist who has studied marijuana for 30 years. "We hypothesized that there would be a positive association between marijuana use and lung cancer, and that the association would be more positive with heavier use," he said. "What we found instead was no association at all, and even a suggestion of some protective effect." Federal health and drug enforcement officials have widely used Tashkin's previous work on marijuana to make the case that the drug is dangerous. Tashkin said that while he still believes marijuana is potentially harmful, its cancer-causing effects appear to be of less concern than previously thought. Earlier work established that marijuana does contain cancer-causing chemicals as potentially harmful as those in tobacco, he said. However, marijuana also contains the chemical THC, which he said may kill aging cells and keep them from becoming cancerous.

"IT WAS REALLY NICE TO MEET YOU"-JBradburn6 yelling out my window as I'm dropping some skank off in front of a tour group of parents/high schoolers this morning.The tour/dropoff timing doesn't happen that often so you really gotta take advantage of it when it does.

"IT WAS REALLY NICE TO MEET YOU"-JBradburn6 yelling out my window as I'm dropping some skank off in front of a tour group of parents/high schoolers this morning.The tour/dropoff timing doesn't happen that often so you really gotta take advantage of it when it does.
Catch any of it on JTV?
I wish I could be half as cool as you. You're everything that is right about college.
Marc Kaufman of the Washington Post writes: The largest study of its kind has unexpectedly concluded that smoking marijuana, even regularly and heavily, does not lead to lung cancer. The new findings "were against our expectations," said Donald Tashkin of the University of California at Los Angeles, a pulmonologist who has studied marijuana for 30 years. "We hypothesized that there would be a positive association between marijuana use and lung cancer, and that the association would be more positive with heavier use," he said. "What we found instead was no association at all, and even a suggestion of some protective effect." Federal health and drug enforcement officials have widely used Tashkin's previous work on marijuana to make the case that the drug is dangerous. Tashkin said that while he still believes marijuana is potentially harmful, its cancer-causing effects appear to be of less concern than previously thought. Earlier work established that marijuana does contain cancer-causing chemicals as potentially harmful as those in tobacco, he said. However, marijuana also contains the chemical THC, which he said may kill aging cells and keep them from becoming cancerous.
I find this to be great news. I hope it turns out to be true.

navybuttons: I know you peruse the thread every now and again. you should start posting in here and carrying on conversations with us. we need additional funny. thank you and have a nice day.