I Called In Sick Today

We can also call "best army crossover."anonymous voting, ftw
to be honest, I'm surprised that I got any votes on anything that I got nominated for
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Current standings:Best One-LinersJSHamm [ 4 ] [13.33%]Ouch-8s [ 17 ] [56.67%]turd ferguson [ 9 ] [30.00%]Best Storiesbeans-n-icewater [ 8 ] [26.67%]JoeyJoJo [ 5 ] [16.67%]Shimmering Wang [ 17 ] [56.67%]Best FYP'erkers2 [ 10 ] [33.33%]Ouch-8s [ 11 ] [36.67%]Ron_Mexico [ 9 ] [30.00%]Most Likely to be a Real Homosexualmrdannyg [ 28 ] [87.50%]speedz99 [ 4 ] [12.50%]Timdog1010 [ 0 ] [0.00%]Most Likely to Remain a Virgin Longestmrdannyg [ 10 ] [31.25%]rocketpoker828 [ 1 ] [3.13%]strategy [ 15 ] [46.88%]zimmer4141 [ 6 ] [18.75%]Most Attractive MaleJBradburn6 [ 6 ] [20.00%]RhinestoneCowboy [ 7 ] [23.33%]ShakeZuma [ 17 ] [56.67%]Most Attractive Femaleandibear [ 3 ] [10.00%]LadyGrey [ 8 ] [26.67%]Lolli [ 16 ] [53.33%]missIdaho [ 1 ] [3.33%]renaedawn [ 2 ] [6.67%]Most Attractive GF/SpouseGrinderMJ [ 16 ] [53.33%]Naked Cowboy [ 10 ] [33.33%]Theraflu [ 4 ] [13.33%]Best Army Crossoverdms26 [ 3 ] [10.34%]KDawgCometh [ 3 ] [10.34%]renaedawn [ 6 ] [20.69%]Whiskey16 [ 17 ] [58.62%]Best Poster with Less Than 300 PostsIQCrash [ 9 ] [31.03%]loogie [ 11 ] [37.93%]ricker [ 6 ] [20.69%]Royal Tour [ 3 ] [10.34%]Missing Poster Most Likely to Return on a Regular BasisHabs Fan [ 21 ] [72.41%]Hobbes [ 5 ] [17.24%]Timdog1010 [ 2 ] [6.90%]tyfgine [ 1 ] [3.45%]Most Likely to Appear on Copsajs510 [ 7 ] [22.58%]KDawgCometh [ 11 ] [35.48%]MisterB [ 13 ] [41.94%]Most Likely to Beat You Upajs510 [ 18 ] [58.06%]Randy Reed [ 11 ] [35.48%]ShakeZuma [ 2 ] [6.45%]Most *****-WhippedNaked Cowboy [ 11 ] [35.48%]Sbriand [ 4 ] [12.90%]Shimmering Wang [ 16 ] [51.61%]Funniest Femaleandibear [ 1 ] [3.33%]LadyGrey [ 21 ] [70.00%]Lolli [ 3 ] [10.00%]missIdaho [ 2 ] [6.67%]renaedawn [ 3 ] [10.00%]Meanest PosterCardWarfare [ 2 ] [6.67%]JoeyJoJo [ 13 ] [43.33%]LadyGrey [ 2 ] [6.67%]turd ferguson [ 13 ] [43.33%]Most Likely to Make a 6-Figure Poker ScoreBizzle [ 11 ] [36.67%]gobears [ 4 ] [13.33%]GrinderMJ [ 9 ] [30.00%]mk [ 3 ] [10.00%]zimmer4141 [ 3 ] [10.00%]Best Alter EgoDOG [ 12 ] [38.71%]gay-o-meter [ 1 ] [3.23%]jesus_ [ 8 ] [25.81%]Saint Peter [ 1 ] [3.23%]smugtrometer [ 9 ] [29.03%]Most Valuable PosterRon_Mexico [ 16 ] [50.00%]speedz99 [ 9 ] [28.13%]turd ferguson [ 7 ] [21.88%]

Sadly, I didn't get anything. Unless you count...nevermind. While my reputation is in tact.Should I go into the story or you, me, and Jon on MSN that night?Sadly, I could give a blow by blow description. Even to what one person was wearing, then not wearing. You demanding someone go south of the border. Good times, good times.
Oh, I remember. I feel like me and Jon barely knew each other at that point, which was nice and awkward. I think I had just come to the sick thread after a few months away from fcp. I also remember the first time me and you watched the show, which ended in a Dumb and Dumber-esque moment ("Well, see ya later!") when we realized the show was over and the e-gay thing wasn't gonna work.
yeah, just uncoordinated, nothing else going for it.
naked = only able to go for high OR low
hahaha
I went and voted, Ouch-8's was my vote for everything he was in contention for <3.
:coyblushface:
Oh, I remember. I feel like me and Jon barely knew each other at that point, which was nice and awkward. I think I had just come to the sick thread after a few months away from fcp. I also remember the first time me and you watched the show, which ended in a Dumb and Dumber-esque moment ("Well, see ya later!") when we realized the show was over and the e-gay thing wasn't gonna work.
my highlight was her plodding on like the soldier she is, trying to make sure everyone finished, and you typed to me, "she should probably stop, I've already jerked it twice today, number 3 aint happening and I'm not even gonna bother to try." I'm paraphrasing of course. I think I might've tried to get in a second mortar. Can't remember.Have I said too much?
my highlight was her plodding on like the soldier she is, trying to make sure everyone finished, and you typed to me, "she should probably stop, I've already jerked it twice today, number 3 aint happening and I'm not even gonna bother to try." I'm paraphrasing of course. I think I might've tried to get in a second mortar. Can't remember.Have I said too much?
:laughity laughter face:Oh man....I forgot about that part. Fan-fucking-tastic.
Somebody recommend me some good classic movies to rent. I watched Pulp fiction the other night for the first time, good god it was good.
I saw True Romance for the first time last night. It was pretty good.
Somebody recommend me some good classic movies to rent. I watched Pulp fiction the other night for the first time, good god it was good.
I have stained underwear thats older than you.Sorry Beans, I just realized that I may have dipped into your well.
Current standings:Best Alter EgoDOG [ 12 ] [38.71%]gay-o-meter [ 1 ] [3.23%]jesus_ [ 8 ] [25.81%]Saint Peter [ 1 ] [3.23%]smugtrometer [ 9 ] [29.03%]
Better get the religion forum folks noses out of their bibles and vote.
i see what you did there
I voted for myself for meanest, but not best stories.
I knew it would be close between you and me for the meanness category. I voted for myself as well. Also, I don't think I should be in there for MVP. I've been gone way too much and haven't really contributed for the last six months or so. That said, I went with Ron, but it was tough. He just puts in more effort I think.
How am I pussywhipped? I told my girlfriend that I don't think I'm capable of human emotions, and that I'll probably just leave her soon. How does that make me whipped??Wang
NC should win that one in a landslide. You're dumb, but not pussywhipped.
how classic are we talking, cause pulp fiction probably doesn't fit that category yet. basically my three questions are, do you have a problem reading subtitles, do you have a problem watching a film in black and white, and do you have netflix?
I have voted.Fuck all of you. Fuck you, each and EVERY ONE OF YOU!!How am I pussywhipped? I told my girlfriend that I don't think I'm capable of human emotions, and that I'll probably just leave her soon. How does that make me whipped??Wang
I was laughing to myself as I clicked your name, it might have had something to do with going over at 2 am to cuddle
how classic are we talking, cause pulp fiction probably doesn't fit that category yet. basically my three questions are, do you have a problem reading subtitles, do you have a problem watching a film in black and white, and do you have netflix?
Not really, sort of, no. I've been thinking about getting it though, but I'll be in Tennessee until May 3rd, where I'll then go back to Orlando for the summer. It is easy to switch addresses for Netflix so that I can just start getting in Fla? I don't think I'm interested in like super old 50's and 60's movies, maybe just more regarded as very good movies from the 80's and on. That being said, I'm pretty open to almost all types of movies, so go nuts with the suggestions.
I consider Pulp Fiction a modern classic. Films I rented last week:LolitaAmores PerrosLa Dolce VitaWithnail And IMy Beautiful Launderettep.s. my dad likes the Notorious BIG song "Nasty Girl" which is the only one he has listened to thus far. He has reflected that he is "glad [he] bought it".

actually, grinder, if you want some ideas, go here for modern films and here for classic films. Both lists are from the same site, and are pretty good starts if you want to know a general consensus on film. I haven't tallied the 250 of the 00s in a while, but the last time I went through it, I had seen like 140 of them and the last time I tallied on the 1K list, I had probaly seen like 200. Its kinda fun to go through those lists and count what you've seen or own

Speaking of chasing your girlfriend with whom you share no common interests two hours to school after she totally shut you down and you chased her around town and tried to play bumper cars in a parking lot the night before......Theraflu not being nominated in the Pussy Whipped category has to be the snub of the year.
.True story. Although she isn't the demanding type, I'm just a bitch
Not really, sort of, no. I've been thinking about getting it though, but I'll be in Tennessee until May 3rd, where I'll then go back to Orlando for the summer. It is easy to switch addresses for Netflix so that I can just start getting in Fla? I don't think I'm interested in like super old 50's and 60's movies, maybe just more regarded as very good movies from the 80's and on. That being said, I'm pretty open to almost all types of movies, so go nuts with the suggestions.
you can pretty easily switch addresses on netflix, its like switching the address on a magazine subscription. I would also say that you are doing yourself a major disservice by not wanting to see film from the 50s and 60s and before. I'll start off with this, if you haven't seen citizen kane, go rent it now. From there work on Hitchcock and once you get netflix I'll start giving you French New Wave suggestions

Caleb's Life Highlights:-The tranny in my brother's speech class is speaking today. He plans to record him on his camera phone. I'm excited to see it.-Down $600 in the last three sessions.-Foot fungus clearing up.-Not getting thinner, which is strange because I'm just as inactive.-Purchased Gears of War, and started playing yesterday. It's bitchin.-Finally got my license in the mail so now I can rent library books again. Yay me! Deadeye Dick is next.-Jen and I got drunk and fooled around a bit. We get along ok now, but we're not back together. -My first unemployment check came, and it's almost as much as my normal paycheck was. Job search? I think not.