Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Just got the premier wash at Belfontes Car Wash. The Beamer is shining like the North Star, fellas. Mafia places are the best. All the employees great and respectful. I'll be back time and again.

Nebraska was founded by people who's husband died or axle broke on the oregon trail, and they got stuck here.

and whores that got left behind by the railroad. i've seen hell on wheels, I know my Nebraska history.

Got Florence home, at last. Going fishing later today. Id like to take Her but Mack needs to come and I don't have a sidecar yet.

please get a sidecar for your dog. and some leather bomber goggles. then take a picture. for frau. not me, I'm much too cynical to want to see that.

I am as cynical as anyone, but a picture of a dog in a side car, wearing goggles, an old timey leather helmet, sheep skin bomber jacket and scarf, tongue and scarf flapping in the wind, would thaw my cold, dead heart

• Like 2

Man, found a $1,500 motorycle/sidecar combo. Holy shit is that tempting. I wonder what I could get him down to. I don't want the motorcycle. It's too small. But I'm not sure what the resaleability is if I bought it just for the sidecar. I emailed him. Let's find out.

I am super disappointed in everyone for not posting anything today. When I get done teaching I come here to get some insight into your lives. Suited, we need a classic Suited "what's going on with your life" post.

it's an 8% increase. shit is outrageous, and this place just opened. i just fell over laughing at the sopranos though. they pull off ralphie's wig and christopher says he has no idea. Tony says, "you're so high on scag you wouldn't know if he had your mothers muff on his head."

Ronny, you've been awfully quiet lately about the job. How's the bank, still got money to loan?

Nap, you quit your job yet?

Hank, you still pretending to have a woman in your life?

Fritzy, time to tell us who you really are. My money is on Wang.

McGee, when are you gonna post in here full time?

Dutch, have you had sex in any unusual places lately?

Thera, you out of jail yet?

Strat, what did you decide about your lady friend?

Brvy, is this new job all you hoped?

Tilty, you Benedict Arnold ************.

Jubi, my man, what's cooking?

Guapy, if the cubbies win the series I'll be sort of happy for you.

Frau, I miss your weird stories about gay people and midgets.

Anyone else, be more memorable.

• Like 1

My job is going well. I enjoy it. I get to control the purse strings in my department, which is nice. It's fun buying a ton of stuff and getting it setup. It's like Christmas!

Thanks for asking!