• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

You might be better off being George Costanza in the "opposite" episode.

• Like 1

Almost ready for my first real football Sunday of the season. I may do at least 5 DFS lineups to enhance the drinking and eating to excess experience.

Those are two 1.5L of champagne.

Mimosas

Bloody Mary's

Beer (yes, a 12pk of blue moon so the wife can drink if she wants)

7lb brisket for smoking

4lb of bacon

1lb of skirt steak

Kielbasa for snacking

Not to mention that I planned on making banana pancakes for breakfast

Sure hope someone comes over to join. Maybe I need more champagne

kLCj5k5.jpg

• Like 6

I may be drunk (I am) but I would have you all over tomorrow. I mean, it would be a total fckng shit show. Especially considering Frau would definitely have to come, because she knows I'm not rapey.

Scram and BigD at the same party, my heaven. Sklansky needs to show for the after party.

• Like 1

Also, yes, totally cheap champagne. It's going for mimosas. It's $9.99 for 1.5L.

It's enjoyed Pieper Heidsek for $35 for 750ml. Much better shit. But I'mi mixing with OJ, so who cares?

Simply Lemonade is the best store bought lemonade.

I've never tried it but I can believe it.

The 'Simply' formula is actually amazing.

http://chicagoist.co...nything_but.php

Here we see a hit piece from a known communist rag, trying to libel 'Simply Orange' for not being oranges squeezed into a bottle but rather being a very deliberate product with all manner of sublime technological advancements.

Well no shit, Einstein. Its only the best goddamn orange juice out there. You think that shit just grows on trees?

**** your hipster sensibilities about 'authenticity'. Simply Orange figured out how to make orange juice much better than leaving it to the caprices of mother nature. Good for Coca Cola. Its no shock, seeing it come from a company of such esteemed reputation. If Pepsi ran Simply Orange, it would probably have brightly colored marshmallows floating in it and get stocked in the grocery store aisle next to the cap guns and bouncy balls.

• Like 3

I've never tried it but I can believe it.

The 'Simply' formula is actually amazing.

http://chicagoist.co...nything_but.php

Here we see a hit piece from a known communist rag, trying to libel 'Simply Orange' for not being oranges squeezed into a bottle but rather being a very deliberate product with all manner of sublime technological advancements.

Well no shit, Einstein. Its only the best goddamn orange juice out there. You think that shit just grows on trees?

**** your hipster sensibilities about 'authenticity'. Simply Orange figured out how to make orange juice much better than leaving it to the caprices of mother nature. Good for Coca Cola. Its no shock, seeing it come from a company of such esteemed reputation. If Pepsi ran Simply Orange, it would probably have brightly colored marshmallows floating in it and get stocked in the grocery store aisle next to the cap guns and bouncy balls.

Yeah, I remember reading that article back when I searched for someone having a similar issue to me. Back last summer, I don't know if they had a bad batch or what, but some of the Simply Lemonade tasted like Limeade (which I find loathsome). I'm like 90% sure it wasn't my taste buds glitching since I've been buying the product for years, but I guess it could've been. Anyway, contacted the company...they very quickly sent me a couple of coupons to replace the bad batch (and Publix took back the bad ones, so score).

no the lowest levels of winning is my life right now. i'm in shambles over here.

I can't even watch football today.

What the **** are these posts of yours? Cries for help?

Have you ever considered the exciting and wondrous opportunities available to you in the magical world of suicide?

• Like 3