I Called In Sick Today

David Foster Wallace killed himself, and he was the greatest writer of his generation. If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for the rest of us. ****ing entitled millennials.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

maybe after you eat, she can pull your pork.

I was going to make a remark implying that making pulled pork means masturbating, and that they were waiting for his girlfriend to come home so the three of them could eat his ejaculate together.

• Like 2

my jimmies are still max rustled. that game will stay with me until next saturday.

I'm lol'ing pretty hard at all the people I see bitching on fb. I'm like "Suddenly 9 or 10 wins seems like a pretty good deal huh?"

Basically until everyone that was alive and sports-cognizant during the Osbourne years finally dies, no coach at Nebraska is ever going to pass muster.

• Like 2

I'm lol'ing pretty hard at all the people I see bitching on fb. I'm like "Suddenly 9 or 10 wins seems like a pretty good deal huh?"

Basically until everyone that was alive and sports-cognizant during the Osbourne years finally dies, no coach at Nebraska is ever going to pass muster.

i'm 100% serious when i say if i was coaching yesterday we win that game. i can get it done for a fraction of the price. i might fire off a strongly worded letter (lit by nothing but natural light) to the AD about bringing me into the fold.

I had a staff party this week and there was a ton of cheese left over from a last minute cheese plate I bought, so I decided to put it to use and made Fried Mac N Cheese.

Fried%20Mac%20N%20Cheese%20%283%29.jpg

Make the noodles, cook to al dente.

Meanwhile, cook chopped onion in butter, then add flour to make a roux. Once the roux has tanned a bit, whisk in milk and cream, dijon, salt & pepper, and hot sauce. Bring to boil and stir in cheese. Add more milk if the sauce is too thick and don't stop stirring. Once all the cheese is melted and you have enough sauce, combine with the pasta which you've drained off. Stir to combine.

Fried%20Mac%20N%20Cheese%20%281%29.jpg

You could serve it from here, but instead have a hot hot hot skillet at hand. Oil the skillet and pour/press in the mac n cheese. Leave undisturbed for a minute or two, then stir with a metal spatula. The bottom layer of cheese will be burnt and crispy, like saganaki. Do this 2-3 times until you have enough burnt crust bits mixed into the pasta, then serve.

Fried%20Mac%20N%20Cheese%20%282%29.jpg

• Like 6

Frau:

Tricia saw the dog on the boxer rescue site, it was a stray that had a dislocated hip. Tricia donated some money and fell in love with her face. And she loves the white ones. We decided to get Bruno a friend so he can have some company during the day and hopefully develop some better doggy social skills. She is in foster care and doing rehab to get her leg strong again. We went down and did the meet and greet, and after his usual rocky start, he came through like a champ

As far as the deaf part, they learn sign language, and they learn to bond with the hearing dog. Hearing dog comes for dinner, deaf dog follows. Hopefully they bond big time. Or the deaf dog becomes like Velcro to is pack leader, hopefully the Mrs or I.

I hope the dog thing goes well, and you continue to post photos. I love them.

I was taking a long home and was going a good speed when there was an unexpected stoplight and I ended up locking up my tires as I was braking (doing about 50) and started to slide sideways a few times before I eventually got it under control. Obviously wasn't wearing my helmet. Looked back and there was a lottta rubber on the pavement.

Please wear your helmet.

I may be drunk (I am) but I would have you all over tomorrow. I mean, it would be a total fckng shit show. Especially considering Frau would definitely have to come, because she knows I'm not rapey.

Scram and BigD at the same party, my heaven. Sklansky needs to show for the after party.

I know you're not rapey, and I picture you as the guy who gets drunk at the party, puts me into the douchebag kind of half nelson thing, and then tells me loudly he's not rapey, like not even a little bit. Then tells me he's happy I'm here, then asks me to grope his wife so he can get a pic. Wow. I'm imagining you awesome.

no scram, i havent. but thanks for the tip.

100% the sexiest thing you've written here.

• Like 1

Hi guys. My workplace is still in a semi-crisis. I had a vulnerable moment and told my internal power broker I wanted to quit, and was starting to look for a new gig. It's a risky move, she has a big mouth. I hope she keeps it to herself until I've found the right thing.

In other news, the placenta eater is either on the ropes, or about to do some kind of aztec ascend to sun god ceremony. If she leaves the same time I do, I will think of her as a Balrog.

My tv still doesn't work, I want to buy a new iPhone, and I'm still banging around. Like enough that Brvy would say he loves me, and Ron Mexico would be proud and sex positive. I've purchased three new pillows (who always talks about bedding? Ocho maybe? Or Cobalt?), but sorry to myself, and JLL, I can't remember the last real meal I cooked. My workplace also had a party that involved cheese and lots of leftovers. My new gay boyfriend went to the grocery store the next day, bought mayo and sourdough, and made us all grilled cheese sandwiches. Glorious.

I've got a new employee, she's 5'11" and 23 maybe? She'd be hot as hell if she just understood she's hot as hell. I'm trying, and on Friday she brought me a dozen roses. It's not as weird as it sounds, she had to the Flowermart for an event we were having.

• Like 3

I hope the dog thing goes well, and you continue to post photos. I love them.

I know you're not rapey, and I picture you as the guy who gets drunk at the party, puts me into the douchebag kind of half nelson thing, and then tells me loudly he's not rapey, like not even a little bit. Then tells me he's happy I'm here, then asks me to grope his wife so he can get a pic. Wow. I'm imagining you awesome.

I will

I definitely wouldn't put you in a half or full nelson.

I did get drunk yesterday and did thank the guests for coming. That I was grateful for their time and company. Soooo, yeah, you're only half right

• Like 1

I've purchased three new pillows (who always talks about bedding? Ocho maybe? Or Cobalt?)

I think I mentioned when we got our new bed, but I don't recall discussing bedding beyond that. I have a memory foam pillow and memory foam mattress cover that I like a lot. I'm eventually going to get to need a new mattress. Our king bed is currently two twin mattresses, which I was always told made a king bed, but the gap with the king bed we got showed that's not exactly the case. Also, my wife has a little bit of a thing where I owned the mattresses previously...so she's not too keen on that thought. It's not like constant - she's practical and tries to be pretty reasonable about it - she's just a little uncomfortable when she thinks about it.

• Like 1