I Called In Sick Today

I'm dropping inches like Ronnie drops casual sexual harassment comments to waitstaff BELLEDAT.

I just had to punch holes in a belt that a year ago I couldn't wear because it was too small.

• Like 3
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

This from the guy who owns the entire Ricky Fowler collection.

I wish. That shit doesn't fit me. I would rock some orange pants and some of the stuff Ian Poulter wears. I like loud colors.

But I meant more styles. But I do like orange and pink, but in traditional shirt style. Polo, dress shirts. I don't wear much red. Ironically, I'm wearing a red and black striped shirt and a red black patterned tie, so yeah, forget everything I said.

But now I gotta fight Napa. We gotta settle this like men, then have a beer.

Napa goes for the takedown, I sprawl, stuff it, and either pull guard and take the neck for the guillotine, take him down for the gnp or pull his chambray shirt over his head like a hockey player and uppercut him into submission. So many options.

I definitely gotta finish it early though because nappy has been doing some serious roadwork, not to mention having youth on his side.

The longer it goes, the more screwed I am.

Buddy you're not going to stop a Napa D Takedown. It just ain't gonna happen.

More likely we'll circle around a bit. I'll hit you with some head slaps to frustrate you. Maybe even tie up. And then *BAM* I'll shuck you and before you realize what happened I've got you with a high crotch and you're on your stomach and I'm deciding just how I want to make you submit.

• Like 2

i was a friends fan during the original run, but that show does not hold up at all. its unwatchable in 2015.

Odd, cause it's on the TV every few nights here. It's one of Beth's favorites. I don't generally actively watch it, but I still have a sensible chuckle every now and then while watching passively.

I updated my resume today. I'm going to start looking to get back in business.

Shout out to Tilt for a look at his resume. I really like how they put a quote in there from a recommendation. I copied that.

• Like 1

I have a hybrid role that includes being a lecturer, but I only took this job as a temporary thing originally, and I've been here 3 school years. I just received my contract for next school year and I just realized that I don't want to do another year. I mean, I will, if I don't find another job that pays what I want, but I would rather just get back in business.

It would be so great to be a pretty female. Tell us about it, Frau.

You didn't read about the volume of offers for sex being so high and readily available that she can afford to turn them down when she's "too busy"?

All you need to know.

I'm smarter and funnier than I am good looking. I told that story to be obnoxious, and also because it's not usually my life. One of the men in question had been in touch with me a week or two ago. I thought I had misread the situation.

He texted me at 7:30am on a Saturday. We chit chat briefly, then quickly what are you wearing, then I invite him to come to my apartment to flirt with me in person. He texted right back and said, "he had to pack his gym bag." I mean, I've been turned down before, and this guy is good looking and takes his physique seriously, but c'mon. I was very surprised to hear from him again, however, I was at an art museum and only wanted to talk about the James Turrell exhibit, and if it was worth it to renew my membership to get early access to certain things. (It totally is.)

I'm dropping inches like Ronnie drops casual sexual harassment comments to waitstaff BELLEDAT.

I just had to punch holes in a belt that a year ago I couldn't wear because it was too small.

Naplatonic, that's so awesome. Go go go!

I have a hybrid role that includes being a lecturer, but I only took this job as a temporary thing originally, and I've been here 3 school years. I just received my contract for next school year and I just realized that I don't want to do another year. I mean, I will, if I don't find another job that pays what I want, but I would rather just get back in business.

Go back to the private sector, increase your take home, I'll be your philanthropic advisor.

• Like 1

yeah you made that perfectly clear. and i don't like your watch or your stupid red pen.

It's my workplace red pen, and it's only one of my watches.

You tell me what we would do, and I'll call my money people and get it going.

• Like 1

Was in a hurry to get into the office this morning and work on a report and forgot I had a meeting with my two bosses, the CFO, and the CEO later this morning and I haven't shaved in two weeks. My facial hair is basically the equivalent to two days to a post-pubescent teenager but I still look disheveled. Throw in the fact that I'm dressed like a classic rich kid villian from an 80's movie and we're going to have a great time.

You tell me what we would do, and I'll call my money people and get it going.

I'd like in on this action too. Note though that I get bored easily. I imagine that I would be good at something involving sort of sitting off to myself and cracking wise once in a while when the time is right. I also get sick a lot.

• Like 3